Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Goosebumps, butterflies & grocery shopping!

Wednesday 2nd November 2011
"Mmmmmmm" he said snuggling into the back of me as I was putting on my makeup in the bathroom this morning.

"SMACK" went his hand on my behind and I jumped a little

"Owww" i said "What was that for baby?"

"Hmmmm you have not had a good spanking for a few days now"

"Well perhaps I am behaving myself" I replied as he headed out of the other door of the bathroom.  (its a little like a thoroughfare in my bathroom with entrances and exits here there and everywhere)

"I was actually expecting one for yesterday after that thing I did" I said sheepishly.  "Anyway babe, its shopping night tonight - don't tempt fate, you might end up with  reason to tonight" I continued

He stopped what he was doing...

.....turned and looked at me....

...raised his eyebrow above his spectacles, with "that look"..

and he actually wagged his pointed  finger at me and said...

"YOU .... (with a tiny little pause here for effect) had better not"  with that serious stern tone.  It had the desired effect.  He turned and walked away leaving me with little goosebumps on my skin and those butterflies in my stomach.

And now its almost time to go shopping.....I'm actually quite nervous.


to be continued....

14 comments:

  1. Uh oh! I've had shopping related warnings like this quite frequently! I hope you listened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see Kiwi, spanking and punishment is too much associated with each other. But you need spanking for mush more then that. For more important reasons and also hopefully relevant in the future, you need more consistent spanking. Honestly if it would be possible to agree with your hubbie that he spanks you "for you" and the punishment can be something you really do not like, it would be all so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be nervous - just listen to the man and don't over spend! LOL! Come on, give it a try!

    Hugs,
    pk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud that you've been working hard to be good, even with all the hard stuff you've been working through in your head. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And did you listen to him:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell us more! Inquiring minds want to know.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elder is right ya know! And tell us you listened...please? Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the shopping :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kiwi,

    Have you ever considered spanking as a reward? Elder, is that what you meant? I'm confused. And curious, what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will tell you what happened. Kiwi didn't overspend...the butterflies fluttered inside her all round the shop.... (I HOPE!!! LOL ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. CHRISTINA: Listened - yes
    Achieved - a miserable no :(

    SAW: my words exactly
    ELDER: Very good point. Something for me to think about - thank you :)
    PK: Honey, i listend, i tried, i failed.
    SUSIE: Thank you xx
    RONNIE: Umm...my next post will answer that question for you
    HERMIONE: Yup - in my next post coming up very shortly
    SARA: Yes, more thinking and talking.
    DEE: Thank you :)
    FAERIE: No i havent, good point :)
    DAISYCHAIN: Oh how i wish that were true - next post will explain :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Look can certainly be an effective tool on it's own. Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) hehehe lea - yes that look can at times make me very submissive ;)

    ReplyDelete