YUP.
More lines.
He checked them over last night and was not happy. Apparently I had left a space on one of the pages, missed one little line of lines and he figured I was having an attitude about having to write out so many. Oh he knows me oh so well but sssh.
So yes, more lines
But then...... heeeheeeheee I got an idea (clever little me)
I could cheat.....
It's not really cheating, it's using my initiative - isn't it?
But then, he did only gave me one extra page to do ....so...
I guess I'll do them.





Oh gawd Kiwi, yuck! Only one extra page, just get it out of the way. You can do it :) Just make sure there are no blank spaces etc this time :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
yeah just one page and I took my time and did them neat and tidy. None since hehehe
DeleteOh I hate lines and usually I only ever get one or two pages. I have to say its a good job he doesn't check mine too thoroughly though, he just looks to see that all lines are covered. Not that I would EVER dream of slipping in the odd wrong word or missing out a pivotal word right in the middle of the page!!! No because then it might read 'I must...' Instead of 'I must not....'
ReplyDeleteGlad you only got one more page, hope it's all over now.
LOL can you imagine their faces if we did that....Ive not had any lines since so hopefully I can keep it up :)
DeleteSorry about that, hope he doesn't catch any errors this time. If he does you might get carpal tunnel
ReplyDeleteall done neat and tidy and correct. And none since so he must be happy with me lol
DeleteSorry about the extra page of lines Kiwi...just get it done nicely so he doesn't add more! My hand would be totally cramped by now! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteBlessings...
Cat
lol yeah my hand was sore...better than a sore bottom though me thinks. Anyway, all done nice and neat and tidy and correct. And none since as well hehehehe
DeleteK - just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more info
ReplyDelete<3 Blondie
Haha, that's genius. I'd hate getting caught at that though!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness mine has never thought of this for me. I would feel like I was in 6th grade. And sulky at that.
ReplyDelete