Sunday, 27 November 2011

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

Monday 28th November 2011
aka VBA

I'm so late in responding to this but better late than never.

Thank you to Kitty of Sweet Surrender and Sweet Girl at My Submissive Journey for nominating me for a VBA.
What an amazing honour – thank you.  I’m pretty speechless at being nominated.  And it takes a lot for me to be speechless J

So, as I understand, the rules of this award are to thank the person or people who nominated you (done).  Link their blogs.  Sorry Kitty and Sweet Girl I’m such a tech-no I have no idea how to do this.  But I have thanked you anyway ;)

List 7 things that you don’t know about me.  OH crickey dick OK here goes (this is the hard part).

1.         I’m not actually married to my hubby.  We are getting married, we are engaged but I just call him hubby as I figure I’m too old to have a “boyfriend” and I’m not gay and I don’t like the term partner.  But we do live together and are getting married in the next year or so.
(2)        I’m a spanko.  Oh yeah, you already knew that about me so that doesn’t count. HAHAHA
2.         OK, the real number two.  I have a weird sense of humour – see above. 
3.         I own 2 horses, 4 cats and 2 dogs oh and one frog that has taken up (temporary) residence in the swimming pool.  I’m a great animal lover.
4.         I am English but live in New Zealand.
5.         I love chocolate and wine
6.         I can't spell very well and would be lost without spell checker.           
7.         I’m Team Edward

There you go, 7 things I don’t think you knew about me but do now.  As for nominating 15 blogs for a VBA – that is a hard one – how can I nominate only 15 – can I break this rule (I seem to be have broken  a lot of rules last week so why end there)….
I really don’t like listing people and blogs, last time I did that I missed our Rogue and felt so bad about it.  Once again I apologise Rogue.
All in all, all the blogs I follow I love, I get so much from each and every one of them.  It’s just too hard to nominate only 15.  So I nominate all of them.  If you want to see full list of the blogs I follow check out my profile.  I should try and list them on my page as such but not sure how to do that – again the tech-no coming through here LOL.

The last rule is to notify all the people I have nominated – not quite sure how to do that either.
Anyway, I think that’s about it J

13 comments:

  1. Kiwi, you are a gem! I'm Team Edward, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiwi, I don't know how to list the blogs either and I posted that on my site. Hermione of Hermione's Heart emailed me how to do it. Just haven't done it yet. I'm sure one of the Bloggers will fill you in to. It's a wonderful circle, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kiwi! I'm Team Edward, too...my daughters that saw the latest movie didn't care for it. I did think Bella should have smiled more at her wedding, for heaven's sake, lol!

    Anyway, glad you're my friend:)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROGUE: :D xx Edward is just so.....*sigh* isnt he
    SUNNYGIRL: she is a gem is Hermione, she told me how to post pictures - but cant really do it from work computer. Long story LOL. It sure is a great community :) id be lost without all my friends here
    KITTY: hehehe great taste Kitty - i love Edward and cant wait to see BD. Glad you are my friend too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations the award. Thanks for sharing 7n things about yourself I love knowing a little bit about my friends.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have visited in my lifetime over 142 different countries, and beautiful New Zeeland, was one of them. Here's hoping you'll always have a 'spanking good time'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiwi, it's always fun to learn more about bloggers we read. We also have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 horses and a salt water reef tank! We visited New Zealand, North Island a few years ago and it was truly one of the most beautiful places we have ever been!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been great learning a little bit more about everybody. Not sure what team I am, either or I think would do me :) and I haven't seen the latest film yet but have read ALL of the books :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sara, I would love a salt water tank. We have two tanks for the goldfish from our pond, to overwinter them. We also have a frog in our pond. No matter how many times we take it to the lake before we cover the pond for the winter, it - or its brother - always manages to come back. Sometimes we find a frozen frog in the spring.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  10. RONNIE: Thank you it is always nice to learn new things about our friends here :)
    SIX: Thank you - im glad you enjoyed your visit here - where abouts did you go can you recall?
    SARA: if you think the North Island is beautiful - wait till you see teh South - its fantastic xxx
    DEE: I love the books- read them and read them over and over. I cant wait to see BD and why cant we be on both teams week about hehehe or is that a little greedy? xxx
    HERMIONE: A frozen frog? awww that's sad :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm jealous that you live in New Zealand! I've visited a few times and it's beautiful there!

    -Chels

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Go team Edward!! :P

    kiwi my friend I will teach you how to do the blogger stuff -you just need to ask silly woman!! (Hey can i teach Brutus I can teach you *LOL* **kidding** mostly)

    I didn't know #6 though! At least it was one :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete