Sunday, 28 April 2013

Just spanked!



I've just been spanked.   (It's not me in the the picture  but my bottom looks very much like that right now)

I'm sitting here very gingerly on a sore bottom while Sir goes to pick up his daughter and two step kids from the mother.

Sometimes Sir surprises me.  One minute I think he doesn't "get" this DD and then the next this happens.'

I am off work this morning as I have a heavy cold (wish I had gone in now) and I just got spanked hard this morning for a number of reasons but the main one was because I kicked up a bit of a fuss because Sir agreed to pick the kids up a day early and from Thorn's place as opposed to the normal half way point.

Sir kindly reminded me that he is the boss, he will make such decisions over these three children as he sees fit and if he HAS to go all the way to her home town to get HIS daughter then he will, whether I like it or not.  He has a point.  He is the HOH and he will make the decisions.  I need to learn to just be quiet once I have expressed my opinion instead of going on and on and on and on...

He punctuated every word of his lecture with the belt and the paddle and our home made green two tails.  Ill have the marks from that thing for the rest of the week.

The spanking lasted for about 30 minutes.

It hurt. 

I cried, a lot.

(But I stayed in place)

I said I was sorry.

I promised that in future I wont make such a fuss and that I will not harp on anymore.  Once I have expressed my opinion and he makes the decision then that is the end of the story.

He warned that next time if it happens my punishment will be worse (I dread to think how much worse it could be).

And then I had corner time for 10 whole minutes. 


And now he has gone to get the kids.

Leaving me sitting (or standing) here with a very sore bottom, feeling very sorry.



28 comments:

  1. So sorry this happened Kiwi, issues with ex's and the kids start a lot of crap over here too. It's maddening. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks db. I should just shut up when it comes to the ex and her children (only one of whom is sirs ) my tongue and stubbornness gets the better of me.

      Delete
  2. Ouch! I'm sorry, too! 30 minutes is a LONG spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole thing lasted about that. He stopped and talked now and then and to swap implements. But yeah it was a toughy. Sometimes I think he doesn't get DD and then this! I'll be sore for a while

      Delete
  3. Oh Kiwi I'm so sorry. Ouch! It sounds intense and I hope your bottom didn't look quite a bad as the picture afterwards! It is so hard dealing with ex's and kids.

    I hope you feel better quickly, both from the cold and the spanking.

    Sending huge ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks roz. IL live. I hate it that he has an ex and she has two other kids that are not his try I have to deal with them. Bit to be honest it's not benthamt. Its the fact he refuses to acknowledge she manipulated the situation so we had to travel and not her . And he gets to make all these rules for me but with her its whatever she says, goes.

      Delete
  4. 30 minutes! Ouch and you kept still! Hope it doesn't stay red for too long.
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi df. Oh I rolled over a couple of times but for me I was really good. It was a tough spanking I guess he felt I deserved it.

      Delete
  5. Ouch Kiwi. Sending hugs and soft pillows your way.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks callie I need all the pillows I can get.

      Delete
  6. Sorry you got spanked so hard, hope he takes you in his arms and comforts you when he gets back.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bob . Yeah he did. Still not sure I fully deserved it but it's not up to me is it.

      Delete
  7. Sorry Kiwi. I hope you can learn to let go but it has to be really hard when it comes to the kids you love and all the emotions around that.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you susie yes it's tough a blended family. I can see he is being I
      used and it frustrates me that he doesn't see it.

      Delete
  8. Oh my kiwi!!! You poor thing. I will be thinking of you all day and your poor bottom. Make an ice pack? Will Sir allow that? My professor says once the spanking is over it's over and sometimes I take a freezing (from the freezer) wet wash cloth and put it over my bottom for a bit. Or sit on it. The thing with yours is you'll be so tender. I've been there but ouch, that picture looks frightening. Bless your heart. :( -m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi maryanne what a brilliant idea a cold face cloth. I'll try that . I'm sore still and will be for a few days no doubt. A good to reminder to behave and not overstep the line.

      Delete
    2. Just don't leave it on the bed....

      Delete
  9. Thirty minutes, ow, if your butt looks like that, that just too ouchy for me to think about. Hope the cold cloth works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sunnygirl I notice it more now than when it first happened. Hopefully it will wear off soon

      Delete
  10. I would ask you not to think of this in terms of giving in to what she wants. This is not about her. This is about a father wanting to see his children. Even though the other two may not be his biologically, if he spent any amount of time raising them, they will feel like his. I would ask you to see that he is a man of integrity, who understands how very important the presence of a strong man is in the lives of his children.

    The woman who gave birth to me, as you may know if you have read our blog, was abusive in every sense of the word. She manipulated everyone, including my father. He withstood it, to visit when she permitted it. When I was able to break away, the day that could have meant the end of my life, I had the hopes that having endured what he did to see me - to let me know in his way that he was there for me, that he would come for me, and he did.

    Your Sir is not trying to take anything away from you, or give her any undue attention. He is building trust with his children.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you june. What you weren't through sounds awful. Deep down I know you are right. I need to grow up a bit over this issue . Its not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry that you have such a sore bottom. It can be so hard to have plans changed, especially when you are sick. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  13. 10 minutes in the corner sounds even worse than the spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am actually very HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Very Happy Congratulations! He is 'getting' it and SO ARE YOU!! BIG GRin for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ouch! I'm sorry you have a sore butt, but I am happy that he's "getting it," and stepping up... so that's a plus side to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's pretty ouchy, but it's progress. I hope it's cooled off by now and we can get a good girl report.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 30 minutes sound just awful, and I hope you had plenty of arnica, bags of frozen peas etc at the ready. He seems to be 'stepping' up with alacrity! The idea of the 'cold facecloth' sounded good.

    Hope things are better now between you.

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  18. SPANKING NEVER LAST 30 MINUTES YOU BLEW THE VALADITY OF THE STORY....did I spell that right or do I need a 5 minute spanking????? CHERYL

    ReplyDelete