Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

to all my American and Canadian friends.

Im not exactly sure when it is (being British) and its Thursday here and not sure what time it is in your part of the world.

But Happy Thanksgiving to you all, have fun and stay safe with friends family and loved ones.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm not totally sure what the point of the holiday is, but I'm happy with any reason to have work off for 2 days. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Thanks giving is not something that is done in the UK.
    And most Europeans are oblivious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kiwi! I hope you enjoy your non-turkey day! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I really like your blog - I just began reading it a few days ago!! I am new here and just started my own blog! I hope you have a wonderful day as well even though it's not a holiday for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty Kiwi. It is now time for our most Honored tradition on thanksgiving day! Nap time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LEA: Im with you there chick, any excuse for a day or so off work hehehe ;)
    ELDER: yup i know its not celebrated in the UK. I think it should be though.
    TIFFINY: YW :) xxx back at you.
    SARA: LOL thanks, Ill wait for xmas day for my turkey ;)
    JJ - why thank you, very kind of you to say, im glad you enjoy it. Ill check out your blog.
    DR: YW and enjoy your nap - i could do with one right now too lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kiwi as common wealth girl you should know that hell freezes over before the English will take on an American tradition. That means also the the origins of halloween must be English. By the way the English used to carve turnips, not pumpkins. That means they are willing to take on sub sets of US interpretations of their own tradition. But this comment is 1 month too late.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL hi Elder - yes i always did carve out a turnip when i was a kid ;)

    ReplyDelete