Friday 11th November 2011
Wednesday - an interesting day!
We had words over my ability to brush hair of all things. Not serious words and I should really be careful arguing when he has a hairbrush near to hand, just sayin.
Anyway, like I said it wasn’t serious and it calmed down, but as we left home to start our days he asked if I could lock the door. Hmmmmm my bad girl angel is really head strong and mouthy just lately (I’m going to have to do something with her) she butted in before my good girl angel could talk and made some sarcastic comment about not being able to brush hair but yes I could manage to lock the door thank you, in not a moron, thank you.
I really didn’t think he heard her. Oh I heard her alright, but I didn’t think He had. But He did. He came bounding back up the stairs and asked me what it was I said, pressing again me nose to nose kind of thing (or at least we would have been if I was foot taller )
Funny how that mouthy sassy bad girl angel disappears when suddenly she is on the front line!
Good girl angel took over and I admitted what was said. Said I was sorry. He said I would be and he swatted my behind there and then and told me to behave myself and watch my words or I would be spanked and disappeared back down the stairs.
Yes dear
Yes sir,
Yes sir,
No Sir
Three bags full Sir
See – there she goes again – shush up already!
Anyway fast forward to lunchtime and a telephone conversation with some silly comment made by me. He told me “that’s it. You are going to get lashes for that comment tonight”. I said he would probably forget. But then he turned the tables on me. He agreed that yes he probably would forget but then instructed me that I had to remind him.
Great, put the responsibility on me wont ya!
Great, put the responsibility on me wont ya!
But, I was a good girl. Bedtime rolled around and yup I stepped up and reminded him (I just left the pillows and implement out on the bed) And he promptly stepped up and reminded me to not be cheeky or sarcastic.
It didn’t feel so bad - (the reminding that is, not the caning, that part hurt) - because HE put the responsibility on to me to remind him.
And yes, my bad girl angel is bound and gagged – for now LOL
And yes, my bad girl angel is bound and gagged – for now LOL
But on an even more positive note, it was shopping that night too. I reminded him about that on the phone and said he may well have reason to give me lashes other than being cheeky. He warned me not to go over the budget or he would "cane me to within an inch of my life"
Oh wow put the pressure why dont you?
Well, shopping - you all know how much I hate it. I went over the budget by about $50 - not a lot. I was dreading going home but bless him he had wine and a bath waiting for me. So heading off to the bathroom I gave him the receipt. He got to the bottom of it and said "good girl" I did a double take. I seriously thought I was in major trouble. But he has decided I have a little leeway on the budget and that I was under the new max limit by $4 - YEEEHHHAAAA. So I didnt get punished for the shopping - only for the smart mouth. The leeway is very workable - I know I can do this. I'm so relieved.
So yes, very proud of both of us right now.
I was just asking you about an update and here it is! I'm so glad to hear about the budget leeway. Maybe you can work with the new #'s. I understand the cheeky/sarcastic problem. It gets in my system and I can't stop. Well, my husband knows how to stop it, as does yours. Sigh!
ReplyDeleteYes, my mouth is the main thing that gets me in trouble too. If they could invent some designer duct tape I think that could be very helpful! Happy LOL day!!!!!!! xxxxxxx
ReplyDelete*smiles*
ReplyDeleteHugs and luffs ya!
SUSIE: yeah i had both posts in my head and they needed to "come out" so here it is :) yup i have a mouth on me at times, I so wish i had zip on my lips like Zippy from rainbow LOL (kids programme I used to watch) it would be so useful. Or else im going to have to do something serious with this bad girl angel of mine!!
ReplyDeleteDAISYCHAIN: duct tape - oh my Hubby would probably use that to restrain me and tape my mouth so he could punish me harder and I wouldnt be able to make so much noise and fuss as i do LOL....
SG: *hug big grins: hehehe luffs ya too xxx
Don't know how I haven't stumbled across your blog before this! You're funny lol. Will come back and read more. Happy LOL Day!
ReplyDeleteTake care. Sky
I am happy to hear you have a little more leeway on the grocery bill and a little mercy from your HOH. It is hard to stick to a budget with prices getting higher with every trip. I bought food for just a few meals this week and I couldn’t believe how much it was.
ReplyDeleteHi Sky - welcome - and thanks :) i range from trying to be funny to just being "trying" lol....do you have a blog too?
ReplyDeleteDragon's rose : yeah me too i can tell you. Dont you find prices go up just before xmas too :( i really thought i was in trouble - what with his warning before hand and no mention of extending the budget - heads up to you HOH's if you wanna change a rule - good or bad - can you please give us some notice???? thank you, respectfully Kiwi
Glad you worked out a new budget. Isn't it funny how quickly the bad girl angel runs scared? Sheesh, a lot of good she does me. ;-)
ReplyDeleteIs it the sarcasm that gets you in trouble or the cheekiness as well?
ReplyDeletePersonally I would not like melinda to be sarcastic to me, but I would not mind her to be sarcastic regarding a Neutral subject.
In general I actually have no issue with cheekiness at all.
Cool the budget issue is fixed. Hope you can stay with in it. Do you agree with the amount?
Good to hear you sound more positive :) and hopefully the new shopping limit will be better. You seem to get the cane, a lot lol :) Ouch! Maybe you should try to steer him in a different 'implement' direction........ Just don't never ever opt for the LJ though!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletekiwi,
ReplyDeleteI think it sounds like what you have really been wanting. You seem happier about everything. Is my perception correct?
Love,
Kitty
Glad to hear you are relieved and things seem to be working out.
ReplyDeleteFD
LEA: Yes, the new budget is really workable. :) im thrilled. My bad girl angel - ive kind of got her indisposed for a while - hopefully ;)
ReplyDeleteELDER; Yes, sarcasm! Cheek he finds funny to an extent - if im told to stop and i dont he doesnt like it. Yes i agree with the budget :)
DEE: thank you. Im feeling really good at the moment. Had a great talk over the weekend - will post about it shortly. Yeah he likes the cane - its a quiet implement.
KITTY: Exactly. Its good. Yes Im happy and content :)
FD: thank you ...so far so good.