Thursday, 10 November 2011

LOL day

OK, in theory Im a day late (its Friday 11th here) but for you guys its still Thursday 10th :) (I love the time line).

As with His First Mate, this too is my first LOL day and I have NO IDEA what to say except to say welcome to all the lurkers - please feel free to de-lurk.  I was a lurker not so long ago and look at me now :)

I love comments (nice ones) and ones that are not nasty but make me think and ask questions - the feedback is great.

This community is amazing and I for one would be lost without all my friends His First Mate, Sara, PK, Ronnie, Bonnie, Hermione, Sweetgirl, Stormy, Christina, Kay, Lea, Elder, Rich Person, Dee, Daisychain, Princess,  FD, - to name but a few (please please dont be offended if I have missed you out - my memory is shocking.....

So, once again Happy LOL day to everyone and all the lurkers, please feel free to de-lurk and come talk to us all.

25 comments:

  1. Hi Kiwi! This is my first LOL day too! Love to hate the date line. So confusing. Have a Happy Late LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kiwi :) a first here too! Happy LOL day!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi KGG,

    You're not late at all. In fact, I'm just returning from lunch.

    Thanks for participating in LOL Day 6 and I hope you get lots of friendly lurkers.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, what is this actually? I will have to google this later on.
    Any way keep up the nice Blog Kiwi, it is always nice paying a visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiwi, Does this make us LOL virgins? It's my first too. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kiwi,

    I don't consider myself a lurker here; more like one of the family. Thanks for being a part of LOL 6.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was waiting for you to pop up KG. Happy you joined in. It's always a pleasure to visit you here I enjoy your posts.

    Happy LOL Day my friend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy LOL day Kiwi! Waiting for your next update...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh God, I'm one of those lurkers! *blushing shamefully*

    It's a great read and I hope you don't mind if I continue to check in to each new post. I think now I'm out the lurking closet I'm brave enough to leave comments in the future! LOL

    Kindest regards,

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy LOL Day from a regular lurker. I have been a steady reader for a while but have not left any comments. Enjoy reading and feel like its a peek into your life and that we are internet friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy LOL day, dear friend! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm offended...devastated...excuse me while I go have a good cry. *sniff*
    J/K! It's about time you did your LOL post. It's still the 10th for me!! :) Happy LOL Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy LOL Day. You're not a day late either. Everyone else is just early!

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy LOL Day :) (well it's the 11th here in Oz now but the thought still counts!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kiwi, its my first LOL day as well! So Happy LOL Day to you! We should get presents if this is going to be a holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey gurl!Happy LOL day to you too -although no one has EVER accused me of lurking :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. DR: LOL love it :)
    DEE: Back at ya my friend xxx
    BONNIE: the date line - i love it - means im never late for you guys hehehe xx
    ELDER: thank you :) x
    FAERIE: LMAO YES!!!!!
    HERMIONE: Awwe thank you hon :) you are one of the family for sure :)
    RONNIE: LOL better late than never huh? thank you :) x
    SUSIE: my update is just over there ------> ;)
    DEL YOURS: WElcome and well done on de-lurking. :) please feel free to read and comment I dont mind at all - its just usually me whinging and whining LOL
    SUNNYG: WElcome my friend - comment anytime you would like to - all comments are welcome - well nice ones anyway ;)
    DAISYCHAIN: xxxxxxxxxxx
    ROGUE: OMG OMG :( im soooooo sorry how could i have not listed yo. Im an avid reader of your blog - i love it - I feel really bad now :(
    [its a good thing this date line - im never late that way ;) ] - again so sorry :(
    A.S.S: thank you :) and welcome
    MISTRESS: LOL I'm in NZ so yeah 11th here too - welcome :)
    CRISTINA: WE should make it a public holiday get teh day off work - and off spankings LOL
    SG: LMAO - you? Lurk? no way hehehe ;) xxx
    SARA: thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kiwigirl, Happy LOL Day. I am a lurker, now a commenter!
    Elysia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Elysia - welcome and thank you for reading and commenting and way to go you for de-lurking :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy LOL Day! Ok, so it looks like my comment is late...
    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  21. Busy day and I must be slipping - I certainly thought I commented here. So glad you are part of us all here and also a big thank-you for contributing to Fantasy Friday!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy LOL day Kiwi.

    ReplyDelete