Sunday, 20 November 2011

A reprieve - and some scrambled thoughts

Monday 21st November 2011

Well it seems I might be getting a reprieve tonight as he is not feeling so well.  He just told me about an hour ago.  All day fretting about this new implement that he told me at lunchtime he had adjusted to just what he needs and now he tells me I might get a reprieve.  My stomach is doing forward flips as well as backward ones now.

This  possible reprieve however has prompted some very guilty feelings (and Christina’s  latest post got me to thinking about being grounded).    The guilty feeling is over a little white lie I told him 2 weeks ago about exercise.  I told him I had done it when in actual fact I hadn’t.  I just wanted him to be pleased with me (without the hard work).  So now I feel really guilty.  But if I confess I'm, scared that him and everyone will that be me “trying” to get spanked?  I really don't want him to use this new implement.  I've had it once before and it really hurts.

Now, grounding.  We have not done this.  Not even talked about it.  I’ve thought about it.  Could grounding me work rather than all this spanking?  I don’t know.

I am going to the movies at the weekend with my girlfriend to see Breaking Dawn and I am so excited.  Now, if he were to ground me from going unless I did my exercise, that would motivate me no end methinks.  But would it only be effective if he thinks of that himself and imposes it.  Part of me wants to suggest it but then I think that wouldn’t be quite so effective or the right thing to do.  It’s just something I’ve thought of, not him.  I need it to come from him.  Talk about a vicious circle.  I wonder how I can get him to think of grounding as a punishment, without it coming from me so to speak.  But then again, the punishments are up to my HOH not me to decide are they not? 

Does anyone else apply grounding in their DD lifestyle as punishment?  Does it work for you?  Who suggested it?  You or your HOH? 

Anyway, back to exercise, one thing is clear from talking to my friend Sweet Girl, my exercise rule could be just a little unrealistic for now.  3x a week sounds reasonable but actually doing it for the first time in a year is probably a little O.T.T. 

So I will submit to my punishment (or not) tonight, because first deserve it for lying to him 2 weeks ago AND second for not exercising then or today,  but first, I need to talk to him about more realistic goals.  Perhaps starting out once a week is a more reasonable goal to expect me to achieve until I get used to it again, working up to maybe 3 + a week over the summer months.  I hope he can be reasonable. 

This can be a confusing lifestyle at times.  It can be so easy to get oneself into trouble without too much trying.  Arrgghhhh...... (yes, that's me pulling my hair out. I  should just exercise and be done with it instead of trying to wriggle out of exercise, lying about it and then trying to wriggle out of the deserved punishment.  It seems once we start digging a hole that hole just gets bigger). 

But then,  maybe, just maybe I'm pushing again....running while he is still walking.....could be.  I need to slow down again.  I just need to go with the flow.  Let's see what happens tonight.

I will let you know how it all goes.

8 comments:

  1. Hey nice lady! I don't know about this grounding thing... I almost think I'd rather have that than a spanking when it comes to punishment... erotic spankings are always welcome! ;o)

    I'll have to go read Christina's post... interesting thought.

    I don't think it would be such a bad thing to suggest grounding as a punishment. Were you the one who brought Dd to your marriage? You could offer it as a suggestion and he could use it or not...

    HHmmm.... interesting pillow talk! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should adjust the goals if you don't feel you can't ever meet them. If I was constantly being punished for the same thing, then something is defintely not working. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well grounding your pussy could do the trick. I have done that with melinda because she could not meet her "realistic" goal of once a week exercise.

    And you left a comment on my blog it would work. Something to suggest you your HOH ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiwi, I know what you mean about wanting the 'grounding' idea to come from him so that you don't feel as if you're engineering everything. How much does he know and understand about ttwd? I'm thinking probably just as much as you've told him so far? Unless he does some research of his own, he isn't going to 'realise' that there are a few alternative punishments he could use. I know this particular punishment would never enter Mitch's head (and I'm not telling him either lol!) but, I'm thinking you could send your hubby and email with a list of alternatives that he could maybe pick and choose from himself? List the reasons beside each one as to why you think they would be effective for you. Aside from that, a good in-depth talk about everything wouldn't go wrong :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm well we've spoken about this: No grounding talk until AFTER BD =P

    And you know i'm with Dee on the research thing, and not just for the alternative punishments....

    And he he Sir is right, you did think it was SUCH a GOOD motivator for me didn't you? Chastity here I come! (Or not! *LOL*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. linda we should not fight this out on kiwi's blog.
    Just wanted to let you know: I am in a Win Win situation.
    What ever you do, works well for me :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. pfff....maybe if You get my name right *raises eyebrow*

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. MIKKI: hi lovely lady ;) yes it was me that introduced this idea to him, so i suppose it shouldnt come as a big shock to him to think of alternative punishments. He certainly thinks of alternative spanking implements. Only this morning while over his knee he complained he wants a smalled paddle!!!
    LEA: Hi, thanks yes goals have been readjusted - will blog about it shortly :)
    ELDER: Oh please noooooo I couldnt cope with that, i would feel rejected :( thats too hard for me.
    DEE: Great idea chick, thank you. I may just try that :)
    SG: Yes I agree absolutely - but all i was saying is if he thought about it, and told me that i would not be allowed to go on Friday unless Id done my exercises in the week, it would really motivate me. But it has to come from him not me. :)

    ReplyDelete