Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Likes and Dislikes of Dd






 
 
 
 
I dislike arguing and fighting.












I dislike discord and cold shoulders

I dislike inconsistency.









I dislike empty threats.







I dislike getting away with things.







I don't like being let off the hook



I dislike the punishments, but I like the dominance and the afterglow of a spanking that lingers.













I like the rules.  I like having consequences.








I like corner time before a punishment.








I like corner time after a punishment.








I like being over the knee.













I like the quiet alone time after a punishment.







I like the intimacy







I like the forgiveness









I love the togetherness and the love.









I love the submission.

12 comments:

  1. I am pretty much in agreement, except for the corner time...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) corner time before really helps me get into that submissive head space and to accept what is coming my way, so yeah like and dislike are very close on this one ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post Kiwi!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back Kiwi :) Love this .. as Abby said, maybe apart from the corner time ... which reminds me, you forgot lines lol :) Seriously, beautiful post and sums it up perfectly.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Roz, glad you like it, yeah I forgot lines, but probably because they are VERY new to Sir and I. I'm pretty sure its not the last ive seen of them....

      Delete
  4. it was just what was in my heart yesterday, so out it came :) glad you like

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can agree with not liking arguing or discord. You lost me with the rest, hee hee. That's okay dear friend..nice post anyway. :)

    Glad you're doing ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Stormy, I figured you would have a comment along those lines hehehe glad you liked it though :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love this post. Sending to my Sir.

    Cold showers as a punishment? Removal of the privilege to use hot water? That would be downright evil! ;)

    ReplyDelete