Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Pity Party



Mine, that is.
 
Yes, today I am holding a Pity Party.
 
 
 
Because.....
 
I am being punished.
 
What? Who me? You might ask. 
 
Angel that I am (yeah right)
 
 
 
And I don't want to be (who does)
 
I have to write lines. 
 
6 PAGES on A4 size paper - both sides......grrrrr EEEK.
 
 
 
(Then I got an extra side because I asked a stupid question about it last night)
 
Then I have 20 minutes corner time at lunchtime...urrggghhh
 
 
At least I will be dressed this time.
 
And I suppose I am avoiding a spanking ...but...still
 
 
I suppose I'd better get on with it, before the

 
 
becomes a
 
 
 
 

 

12 comments:

  1. I would much rather get a spanking and have it all over with quickly. I don't know if I can be as submissive enough to write lines and stand in the corner. You should be proud that you do do as he says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup me too after yesterday. Yes, it would be easy to pretend to do the corner time as he is not here when I do it, but I am good. I set my timer and away I go. At least he allows me to listen to the radio ... so far.

      Delete
  2. I was thinking just like Blondie, at least a spanking would be over with more quickly. I have never had to do lines, an essay or two, but never lines.....thank goodness.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely, a spanking hurts but its over with. It took forever to write the lines out.

      Delete
  3. I think a spanking would be preferable to writing lines and standing in the corner. Like Blondie, I wouldn't be very good at those things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. corner time works for me when I know there is a punishment coming straight after - it gives me time to get into the right head space, but when corner time is the punishments and I have to do it when he is not even there it takes some willpower to actually do it and not pretend. I have to fight back the thoughts of what a waste of time it is...so many other things I can be doing LOL

      Delete
  4. Hey Kiwi...my vote is with the others...I would rather have a spanking that writing lines and standing in a corner! Good luck.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kiwi I totally empathise on the lines and corner time. I've had my fair share of lines. Corner time fortunately isn't so common here. Think I would prefer a spanking too. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol hi Roz - 6 pages Roz 6!!!! it took me ages. :(

      Delete
  6. Thankfully lines and corner time we don't do. Good luck.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, you are lucky. Long may it last for you :) xx

      Delete