Trouble is brewing in my house.
I had been such a good girl all last week. I don’t know, ever since we talked about more immediate consequences for breaking our set rules, and his agreeing that he will be stricter and issue immediate consequences, I’ve been on my toes and on my best behaviour. I think it’s the not knowing if when or where it might happen. It’s good incentive to behave, I have to admit.
OK, I admit it, I behaved except for Wednesday last week when we had a slight disagreement over my attitude about something and I pulled one too many faces and so by bed time he had had enough and I found myself at the wrong end of the cane.
Owwwww
Well my bad girl angel was banished for a while and I was doing so well. I really truly was your honour.
We had maintenance last night. Owww….is maintenance meant to be that harsh??? OH yeah, that’s right I forgot – its maintenance and/or punishment if there was something in the book that he has not dealt with earlier in the week…..like for example 7 days worth of no exercise, one weekly weigh in which was not good, and one little incey wincey incident of disobedience, which in my humble opinion was hardly worth mentioning. OK OK my opinion doesn’t really count by the time we get to weekly accountability, I know.
Urrgghhhh. After a quick lecture in the living room and having to answer sir to everything I was taken to the bedroom and over the end of the bed I went, trousers and panties yanked (that’s right, literally yanked down around my ankles and over my feet)…..oh and my feet covered with material on wooden floors – is not good for traction and so I couldn’t move out of position!!!. His hand held solidly on my back. Gees, where has my laid back mellow husband gone? Tears didn’t bother him either, he just gave me a pillow to cry into as he paddled and caned me for 7 days of no exercise and that one little incey wincey disobedient act.
Owwwww.
He asked if I was OK, rubbed my back for a minute or two and then left me to get dressed again. I sure felt chastised. I really did.
When I returned to the living room we sat for a while and he said that he is going to step up the punishment for the exercise from now on. He has this implement he is going to adjust and use instead of the cane. It’s a piece of wire – fairly thick but very flexible and it hurts like something not right. From now on if I don’t do my exercise he will use that on me until I get it into my head that it’s better for me to exercise. And he is not going to wait until the end of the week anymore, I want immediate consequences, OK then I’ve got them. If I don’t do my exercises that morning, that night I am to be punished with this “thing”. It's for my own good I was told. Exercise is good for me and he really wants me to be healthier and fitter and so if I don’t do it then the punishment is for my own good too! I don’t like HOH logic!!!
Fast forward to this morning. He left to start his day well before me and rang me to see if I had done my exercises, this was the conversation….very short, sweet and to the point!!!
“Errr….(just say yes, just say yes, just say yes) no baby sorry I didn’t.”
“Well no good being sorry now is it. I told you yesterday what is going to happen so I guess you are in trouble tonight”
“Are you going to use that thing on me?”
“Sure am, make sure its out on the bed to remind me to adjust it.”
“Urrggghhhh”
*quiet evil laugh* “OH and baby if I forget, you have to remind me.”
*big sigh* Yes sir
Urrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here's to hoping my day goes slowly.
Sounds like you're getting exactly what you've been wanting. Now you better start exercising or 1) you'll never sit again or 2) he'll assuming this isn't working and stop. He's seems to be doing his part...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Well it sounds like he's being consistent. Good luck! And I totally know what you mean about feet slipping on a hard wood floor, lol. I have the same problem with having my feet in socks slipping on the carpet.
ReplyDeleteI would leave a comment to this post - but I'm sure you won't be able to read it because YOU'RE EXERCISING RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!
ReplyDelete:-)
What has happened to this man?!! I mean it's good and everything but you are about to get SOOO fit. That thing sound horrible. Exercise friend, exercise!
ReplyDeletePlease be a fast learner, or invest in some pillows. Good luck.
ReplyDeletePK - you are so right - that brought me up quick smart i have to admit. I dont want him to stop doing this.....good point my friend, thank you.
ReplyDeleteLEA: yes very consistent. urrgghhhhh and yes socks on feet at a time like that - not good lol.
BABYGIRL: LOL... i guess I will be tomorrow morning.....
SUSIE: EXACTLY!!! what has this meanie done with my laid back hubby LOL....but yes its good. All good. Yes its horrible and he has decided he is goign to cut it into two peices and tape them together at one end to make a handle so the other end has a two piece tail.......i dont think i need to say anymore...its like fibreglass i think....
FAERIE: Im tring to be....i guess no amounting of talking and prmising will get me out of tonight but from tomrrow clean slate and everything....:D
Oh geez Kiwi...wire? I hope it's not really 'wire'...that doesn't sound safe. But I am sure he wouldn't use wire? As for the exercise, well Grant did the exact same thing with me a few years back..."Exercise in the morning or get punished in the evening...no questions asked." It sure did get me moving!
ReplyDeleteSara
Kiwi,
ReplyDeleteI think you don't exercise on purpose because you LOVE to get spanked. I dare you to tell me I'm wrong, lol!
Love,
Kitty
P.S. You know I'm kidding, of course...good thing we're friends:)!
SARA: Its a fibreglass rod, about the same thickness as net curtain wire but firmer. He has chopped it into two, taped one end up so its a handle and has two tails......he means business....but i think i may get a repreive tonight....he is not well......*phew*
ReplyDeleteKITTY: hmmmmmmm you could be not too far from the truth with that statement...but i think tis new implement could well make it a lot more serious in my head - if you know what i mean.
Fibreglass rod... Cool, I bought some fibre glass arrows to be used as cane.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to try them out on melinda :-)
Wires could be cables: a USB cable in a loop makes for a very good improvised implement. And it is silent like the rod.
Eh, Sir, I thought it was carbon fiber...?
ReplyDeleteCables hurt like fcuk! Just sayin'...
kiwi just remember, stay off the back like we spoke of!
ELDER: The only good thing about fibreglass is its silent - except for teh noises it can extract from me.
ReplyDeleteSWEETGIRL: Yes rest assured its all good, thank you xx