Sunday, 9 October 2011

Spring, stupidity and hairdryer cords

It tends to be that when I least expect it, I get into trouble.


It's not fair really.


I don't do it deliberately and why should I get into trouble for being mad at him saying something wrong to me????  When does that get to be fair.


Well, yes it is, I just shouldn't get into trouble should I?  And I should learn to listen to warnings instead of ignoring them and continuing to push buttons when I can see the NEON red warning sign above his head flashing, the steam coming out of his ears.  It would be a funny sight if it wasn't so deadly.

To cut a long story short we had had the most perfect weekend, I love the spring and the warm spring sun shine, riding horses, spending time with family.  It was lovely.  Until we got home and there was a little problem.  I was given instructions which I didn't really follow, was in a bit of a day dream, dilly dallying and I got yelled at and then called stupid in the middle of his tirade.
My actions were stupid I will grant him that.  And I wasn't listening, and I didn't do as I was told. 

He fixed the problem while I went into the house, started housework and pottering about - really waiting  for the axe to fall him to come inside. 
He did.  He apologised for calling me stupid but promptly told me  that we needed to have words about my listening and obeying ability.  

He had words with me. 

That should have been it.

Had I been a true submissive wife it would have been.  But no.  I wouldn't let it go.  I went on and on about being stupid, making sarcastic remarks every chance I got.
He did warn me

I didn't listen

I refused to see the NEON warning sign flashing above his head
He got out the wooden spoon
That didn't deter me.
He got out the cane (though he didn't actually use the cane just threatened)
I still wasn't deterred.
Until he had had enough, dragged me into the bathroom, closed the doors told me to bend over and lift up my skirt.
What! Why? I whined.   Did Ireally have to ask why he asked?  Does he not realise that its an automatic response to being told to bend over....I know perfectly well why but I just automatically have to ask why!
And so, resigned to my fate, I bent over, lifted my skirt while he took my hairdryer, folded the cord up and I got a good 6 whacks the cord of my hairdryer and then afterwards ran himself a relaxing bath.  I felt well and truly chastised.

It stung but not really enough to make me cry, but tears came nevertheless.  He just held my face in his hands and kissed me and sent me on my way to cook dinner and carry on with our evening.
He told me that he had not forgotten about my weekly accountability, but as we had had guests it couldn't happen - so its coming tonight and even I will admit I have a lot to be accountable for this time.

16 comments:

  1. Yeah, why can't we stop sometimes? When it's too late I want to back waaaay up. Arrgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIX?? Gurl that's nuthing!! I'm not gonna mention any numbers here....but there's definitely a 0 (or two) missing ;)

    Sounds like a good weekend :-)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... now that is a new one to me... hair dryer cord! Hmm... don't think I'll probably pass that one one!!

    Bless your heart! We just have to learn how to let go of all of our cute sarcastic quips... some are too cute to pass on sometimes.. it's so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya...stopping is so hard to do and sometimes those quick, painful spankings are awfully effective. Mine calls them "nip it in the butt" spankings. They slow me down and usually pull me back. Sorry to hear about the weekly accountability...hope it goes okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to be forever pushing buttons. For me it's one of the hardest habits to break, especially when I like to get the last word in :/
    Good luck with your little book.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let us know about the accountability session tonight. And I guess you have to learn not to make sarcastic remarks. Good luck.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Closes eyes and my mind drifts to the the waste barrel containing discarded cables and wires of the production department at work* I like the orange one we use for safety circuits, quite thin and flexible. I have tried also a 600V mono phase and earth cable on melinda. Very flexible as well, but a bit too heavy due to to the increased insulation....

    ReplyDelete
  8. *LMAO* can't You be just a little bit more specific Sir? =P
    Whatever the "600V mono phase and earth cable" is I don't know -I'm sure it was the one that hurt like FCUK!
    The orange one did too I'm sure (didn't actually see which was used when) but it sure do look nice! *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  9. For you that was the grey one melinda. And yes it was the one that hurt like fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. STORMY: Yes, sometimes we just dont heed the warning signs do we. Bad habits die hard!
    SG: Ahhh, that was only a warning though and he had to be quick as the kids were about...weekly accountability was coming later...
    MIKKI: No it certainly stings, try not to let that cat out of the bag...a silent but deadly weapon in his arsenal. We need to watch for that great big flashing neon STOP NOW sign and actually stop!
    SUSIE: Yes it was effective - but it was more than just the whipping - it was the whole thing, the "Thats it!" comment to being taken into the bathroom having the door locked, the bath water run to hide sound, being told to bend over...he took me in hand completley. It was good.
    DEE: Yes its a hard one. Thanks about the book - it will be my down fall...i put in everything.
    FD: Hi FD. will soon - i need to get my emotions in check - a bit later today Ill post about it. As to the sarcastic comments i just need to listen and learn to stop when told. He has a sense of humour and will take a little but when he says stop i need to learn to stop.
    ELDER: I dont like cords!!!
    SG: I dont like cords!!! LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been whipped with electronic cords before, too! They hurt like HELL! The worst cord Daddy used on me was a bungee cord:(!

    I'm with you! I don't like cords. I LOVE his hands on me...anywhere really, lol!

    I am so late in reading this...been a busy day!
    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well it seems he's become quite inventive for the implements. I don't like the idea of a cord at all. Good luck with your session tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You don't need cords, you can use a frying pan as well. Worked great on melinda last night...

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow when i had a daddy still have his tattoo on my chest he punished me for all kinds of shit just cant live the lifestyle nomore... had to much abuse in my life as it was n healed myself just cant do it nomore goodluck to ya'll ...still like bdsm in the bedroom thats about it will always love my daddy he still begs me to be his submissive i just cant go there nomore :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. LEA: Yup he sure is getting inventive.
    ELDER: Yup Frying pan works just fine when its the only thing close to hand eh? hehehe
    ANON: Im sorry you had a really bad experience and I hope you have received the help that you would need from something like that. When you find the right parnter you can trust completely it may be a different story for you. Good luck and take care of yourelf x

    ReplyDelete