Monday, 10 October 2011

Madness - pure madness!

I cant believe I just did this...

Do you remember the spanking bucket list a while back that Bonnie posted about?  Well, I just emailed mine to him.

I'm up for punishment tonight and I go and give him ideas.....as if he needs them!.

Gee,  I need to start thinking things through a bit more.

7 comments:

  1. Girl, what are you thinking? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're hoping you'll get what you want, lol!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, what if he gives them all to you in one night?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUSIE: I wasnt ! LOL
    KITTY: You could well be right - but hey if he doesnt know what my wish list is how can he fulfill it hehehe...but i admit he didnt read it last night "phew"
    SG: :) you know me so well
    BABYGIRL: OMG!!! please ssshhh it appears to me that when things are said in blogland they seem to come true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha...I think you're definitely giving him ideas...the female whiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ASHLEY - hi, me thinks it worked....*rubbing sore bottom* and more to come tonight - the benefits of having no children for a week ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete