I take my words back, do I ever. He is not such the big sweetie I thought he was.
But then, perhaps I’m being unfair.
This is what I asked for and I got what I deserved, I guess.
What started out as my weekly accountability ended up in punishment, major serious punishment
He read my book on at the end of the week. I wasn’t doing so badly until he got to the part about my using my friend as a bank. The worst part of it he said was the fact that I didn’t talk to him about my cash needs. All I had to do was ask.
I found myself face down on the bed, restrained so he could chastise me properly as he said he was tired of me not staying in position. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Needless to say I have not sat comfortably all week; I have a few welts that will not disappear any time soon. I am OK though. It has been a long while since I last had a harsh punishment. It was hard and it lasted a while, but I'm OK.
Lesson well and truly learned.
Now you have this out of the way. Hope it does not leave scars....
ReplyDeleteUgh- I have also gotten in trouble for borrowing money..that's a biggie.
ReplyDeleteSorry you got in trouble. :(
Oops, I'm thinking how glad I am that I don't have a book!! I'd never be able to sit down lol!
ReplyDeleteBeing restrained must have been different? Sounds like you're getting what you asked for though which is good :) even though it may be difficult in the moment.
Dee x
I think this will go a long way in showing you he is serious. Hopefully it made him realize it too. Now that he is stepping up you need to show him that it worked and you'll have to try harder to do what he's asking.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Oh I'm sorry. I've been wondering how it all went and am really glad that you are okay. Hard lesson to learn.
ReplyDeleteOuch, Kiwi! Hope you're sitting easier soon.
ReplyDeleteOh, kiwi, (((hugs)))! Hopefully you've learned not to keep secrets from your hubby now:)!
ReplyDeleteLove and ice packs for your bottom,
Kitty
P.S. I finally got your letter answered, lol!
I think he is a big sweetie (a huge one). He obviously loves you and wants to help you. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteELDER: Thanks, yes its over with, but there always seems to be something else i get myself into trouble over. He promised me another one is coming this weekend for something else i did...atually surprised he didnt do it there and then yesterday but i think he enjoys making me wait.
ReplyDeleteSTORMY: It is a biggie and yes ive learned my lesson.
DEE: Something about having the book keeps me really honest. I do write in absolutely everything, even when i have lied to his face i then go and write it down so he sees it eventually. About half way through the punishment on Monday i just kinda zoned out and relaxed into it. And although it hurt it didnt at the same time - i just hung on to the restraints closed my eyes and breathed and relaxed into it - it was a weird strange feeling. But afterwards and for the rest of this week i have felt completely balanced and peaceful and content.
PK: Yes i have to try harder to behave so that he sees it works.
SUSIE: It was a hard lesson and certainly learned.
ROGUE: Getting there slowly - thank you :)
KITTY: Yes no secrets, but remember it was written down and for him to look at at any time he wanted to......its easier to write it down than to admit it to his face.
MAUI GIRL: awww thank you hun :)
Well it is what you asked for, but punishment always still sucks. Hope you're able to work on the money issues so you don't have to deal with it again.
ReplyDeleteHi Lea, well that's it exactly isnt it? I got what i have been asking for - and yes i felt better. He was OK with the issue it was more that I didnt go to him and talk to him about it that rattled his cage.
ReplyDelete