Friday 14th October
I don’t know how else to express my thoughts today except to say that I think our DD relationship has taken a slight turn to towards the dark side. I am a little worried, not scared but just a little worried.
Let me explain. Last night was meant to be motivation for exercise this morning. (On a lighter note, how do you like the irony of this? We were sat on the couch early evening yesterday and he decides its time I went over his knee for a spanking – a warm up to motivation he was planning on giving me. Poor man doesn’t like his hand being hurt so he picks up the remote control for the TV and spanks me with that – ouch it hurt – it has a nasty sting to it. Unfortunately it didn’t like that sort of action and now doesn’t work – and it’s the only way we can change the channel on the TV so now I can’t do my exercise – well at least until its fixed or we get a new one).
*Kiwi is doing her happy dance*
Of course, I was suitably distressed and upset this morning when I told him *secret evil laugh* ha-ha hehe
Anyway, back to last night. Yes, well things turned a whole lot worse for my bottom. If I say the cane, the paddle, bare backside and a kitchen bench, you will get my drift. I am so sore today, sitting in my car at lunchtime after the sun had warmed the seat during the morning was making my butt even more sore. But then I suppose that is also the culmination of a whole week of spanking – yes he has read my wish list and has done his best to complete a few of them. A whole week of spanking being one.
I am a little concerned though after last night, things were a lot rougher than usual. Well rougher is the wrong word, really. Let me explain. He was talking other things like nipple clamps and restraints, and the spanking was harder than I expected for motivation. I get the whole BDSM thing I really do and if he wants to try it, then who I am to say no, not after he has listened to me about my desire and need for DD and has done his best to do it. I don’t mind playing around with spanking as foreplay before sex either. But I really don’t want DD to stop either.
I’m concerned that he might think that this is all it is just, sex games. I’m now worried that the DD aspect will slide. I still want the real punishment for things I do wrong like Sunday in the bathroom and Tuesday night after my bath.
Today will be a test. I’m going to be in a situation where I'm going to have be on my best behaviour despite a very high possibility of extreme provocation to be otherwise. If I give into temptation and misbehave in a way that will anger him - will he punish me when we get home? Who knows? I would like to think he would do. I’m going to try my best not to put him in that situation. I will try my very best to hold my tongue – but everyone has limits.
Anyway, something for me to think about and I guess another talk with him, just to put my mind at rest at least. If he wants to try a bit more of BDSM then I’m all for it, I just don’t want the serious side of our DD relationship to fall by the way side.
Do I ever understand the need to have it all and blend everything together. It's hard not knowing how our partner feels/will feel about things so new. Give it time. It will work itself out. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kiwi,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like things are evolving for both of you. It's a time for exploring for both of you. He'll probably be okay on the DD side of things, and it's nice that he's also interested in other types of exploration.
Have you tried to upload a photo yet? I left you an explanation as a comment on my blog. If you want help, please email me and I will be happy to walk you through it.
Hugs,
Hermione
kiwi,
ReplyDeleteWow, things are really changing for you! Oh, your poor bottom...that does sound quite painful. I don't really have any words of wisdom, but good luck with keeping your mouth shut;)!
Love and gentle hugs,
Kitty
I'm not surprised that he is exploring his own desires as well. Just do a lot of talking, and be sure he knows any limits- and respects them.
ReplyDeleteAlso, tell him that dd is not a sex game, it's a lifestyle.
I'd be as clear with him on your feelings about DD as you have been on here with all of us. From what you've written, it sounds like HIS headspace is in place for DD. No harm in exploring with some other things as long as you are both open to it. You never know, maybe you'll find a second kink to enjoy. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi Kiwi, very often when the remote stops working after they got some beating it is due to a bad soldering spot. Specifically the infra red LED(s) that send the signal to the TV is susceptible to that. This is because it is soldered to the PCB, but at the same time its casing is fixed to the front of the remote to allow the signal to get out of its enclosure. This construction often leads to mechanical stress on the soldering joints of the LED. you could open the remote, or have you Dom open it for you, and carefully inspect the soldering joints for cracks. If that is the case nothing more is required to resolver them and your remote will be good to go for many years to come. (Unless you insist using is as paddle. Here I prefer a hairbrush as improvised paddle. For more details about that contact melinda).
ReplyDeleteWe've been a DD couple for over 20 years, and there are times when its just a nothing but a bump on the path. It changes, evolves, wants to be examined. Have faith in him and your relationship and I'm sure everything will work out - keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteWell, THATS a new one...using the remote as a paddle! Hahaha! xxxxx
ReplyDeleteKiwi: You appeared heading for some interesting times in your relationship. I hope it all works out well for both of you. I liked the line that dd is a lifestyle.
ReplyDeleteAnd I just read your story on PK's site and want you to know you are a terrific writer. Hope you keep writing more stories. Was that the last time you fell asleep?
FD
MAUIGIRL: I think this lifestyle is one continuous learning curve and ever evolving - its great. Its working out nicely :) xx
ReplyDeleteHERMIONE: Turns out i have nothing to worry about - he certainly is OK with the DD side of things still as he proved quite adequately over the weekend - but its good to explore other things too - which we are both doing tentatively :)
As for teh photo - thanks for the tips - its a bit difficult. I dont blog from home. Hubby doesnt know about my blog at all and so im at work when i post...so no i havent tried uploading photo's yet.
KITTY: Yes it was a bit painful - but not the only spankign over the weekend either :( i had nothing to worry about....
STORMY: Thank you hon. I did, we are and its all good.
LEA: Yes he certainly is in the right place for DD - he made that perfectly clear over the weekend. Im going to post about it later today.
ELDER: Oh wow - thank yo for your instructions - a little over my head but i will give it a go - thank you. and NO COMMENT about paddles!!! hehe
CHRISTINA: Thank you for your kind words of support. Yes its working out more than i could have hoped for....*sitting uncomfortably* again!!! Im posting later today about my weekend... xx
DAISYCHAIN: Yes very ironic. I keep laughing and he keeps glaring but swearing to fix it.....id better be careful hehehe
FD: Thanks you for both of your comments. I really appreciate your thoughts on my story - yes it was the last time i feel asleep....I will try to write some more :)
Yes DD is a lifestyle not a game - i keep stressing that to him and it seems to be sinking in. I had nothing to worry about it seemed as he so adequately demonstrated over the weekend...will post about it shortly
xx
I quite understand about the pictures. You don't want to be downloading spanking pictures at work! My husband didn't know about my blog for several months. When I finally told him, he was fine with it.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Hi Hermione - thanks :) I should tell my husband about it not sure how he will react, part of me thinks he will be fine with it he can be laid back but then i just dont know he gets upset over things id least expect him to. I really dont want to be in teh same boat as our friend. I dont want to lose this community you know :) Does your hubby read your blog?
ReplyDeleteNo, Ron doesn't read my blog unless there is something specific I want him to see, then I send him the link.
ReplyDeleteAfter I had been blogging a few months but hadn't told him, I sent him a link to a post I knew he would enjoy. When he asked me who wrote it, I chickened out and didn't say I had. But he had his suspicions, and by checking his internet history I knew he was reading my blog. So when I finally confessed I had a blog, I also told him that I knew that he knew. He was surprised, but perfectly fine about the blog. I was relieved that I no longer had to keep it a secret from him.
yeah i bet it was a relief. My hubby doesnt know about mine. But for me it was a way of finding support and encouragement because I took this concept to him - not very well. I should have researched it better before i dumped it all on him. But to me its a way of processing, getting support and encouragement especially when im not sure about something - and giving all that back to others. I love it and I would hate to lose it. I know im not ready to share it yet with my hubby but time will come no doubt.
ReplyDelete