It’s taken me a little time and a good chat to a friend of mine to get my thoughts and emotions in order from last night.
It was my promised weekly accountability.
There was something every day in my book for last week. Some days worse than others. The main thread was lack of exercise and the one or two big things for him to take care of.
He told me to strip and lay face down on the bed over two pillows and then he wandered off and left me there to contemplate my fate. This was new. He has not done this before. It was very sobering.
About 10 minutes later (well it felt like 10 minutes) he came into the room and laid out his implements in front of me and asked me which one I would like him to start with. I wanted his hand but he refused that. It hurts his hand too much! I almost feel sorry for him. Oops, I’d better watch that tone. I suggested the paddle (*wink wink*). He didn’t listen to me.
He went through my book and I got 7 hard and fast strokes of the cane for just having something in the book for each day of the week.
(OK who let slip the secret about the paddle being the better implement to go first?)
He then alternated between all his four toys. The leather strap; the studded strap; the cane and the paddle.
I then got 7 very hard and fast continuous smacks with the paddle for not doing any exercise all week. That hurt. That’s all I can say about that.
And then I lost count of everything else and just hung on as best I could. He took me to my limit and beyond I think.
It was a hard session. Towards the end he tied up my hands and spanked me some more for good measure and then left me laying there to contemplate some more.
After about 5 minutes or so he untied me and hugged me and rubbed my back and stroked my hair asking if I was OK and that I have to promise to behave better and do my exercises. I did. I promised. I sat up and set my alarm for 5.30 this morning to get up and exercise…………urggghhh guess who didn’t get up to exercise this morning!
It took a long while for me to recover last night. I felt quite overwhelmed with it. It wasn’t as hard as my last session when I think I reached subspace. For some reason it just overwhelmed me. I’m OK, no lasting damage no welts and no broken skin. Just a little sore today. He wasn’t angry at me but he was dead serious. Like Sunday. Maybe that is what overwhelmed me.
Sex followed, and we reconnected and the comforting after was all good and fine and I was happy with it, I just felt a little overwhelmed. Me thinks, thanks to my friend working through it with me, it's to do with subspace that I felt. Now I'm coming down and he really needs to be careful with me. I need lots of TLC.
But I’m OK. Except I have been told that I have to face the consequences tonight of not doing exercises this morning. I am going to talk to him tonight about an alternative punishment tonight for not exercising this morning, instead of spanking. Wish me luck.
And then tomorrow its shopping night...urrggh, I hate shopping.
And then it will be almost time for weekly accountability again. And lets face it he just proved on Sunday that having kids around the house will not stop him for punishing me when he thinks I need it.
When am I going to be sitting comfortably again? Anytime soon? I don’t think so.
I can only say that I would be overwhelmed too, but with far less. I agree, TLC is needed. I always feel like I need to be built back up from feeling kind of "shattered" but that's just my experience..how it is for me. I am very slow to bounce back. Used to make me mad at myself for being such a baby, but now I accept it as just how I'm wired. It is what it is.
ReplyDeleteStormy
Oh honey... that's harsh! I need to get back in to my exercising too, I haven't asked S to help me with that one yet... don't know if I will.. LOL
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your behind! ;o)
Umm...maybe you will be sitting comfortably as soon as you decide to keep up to date with the exercises and do what is expected of you? lol, they say, be careful what you wish for.... xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteEep! I'm sorry you had such a hard spanking. I would have been devastated if J left me alone after a spanking like that, I always need to be held and comforted. Thats just me, though. I hope you are able to convince him of an alternate punishment. Good luck! Hugs
ReplyDeleteSTORMY: thank you for your comments :)more TLC is needed but honestly Im OK..getting better every hour the more i think about it :)
ReplyDeleteMIKKI: thank you :)
DAISYCHAIN: yes ma'am ;) lol you are so right I know this.....my brain needs to keep up with my heart.
HEATHER: Funny thing is the spanking itself wasnt as harsh as last week's. It really wasnt. He didnt leave the room afterward he got into bed and left me lying at the foot of the bed...sorry I didnt make that very clear. Yes, ill post something about how the negotiating into alternative punishments go tomorrow ;) xxx
kiwi,
ReplyDeleteWow, your bum must be made of iron! I don't think I could take all of that, but that's just me. (((Hugs to you!))) Are you sure you want him to spank you this much?! It sounds horrible, but then again I wasn't there and it's not my bum, lol!
Love,
Kitty
Wowchy! I'm happy I have an old softy. I panicked the last time the paddle was used so it has been put up for a while. Not sure how long but he hasn't used it since.
ReplyDeleteKITTY: Hi chick - yes IM OK i promise :)no my bum is not made of iron unfortunately - he is just skilled - unfortunately. It wasnt horrible not really - overwhelming this time around, but not horrible. Im OK :) love and hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteDRAGON"S ROSE: I hate the paddle but prefer it to the cane and if the paddle is used before the cane its great - it numbs the area to the cane but ssshhhh is a spankee's secret around here...but me thinks last night he sneaked a peak in here and saw that!!! He used the cane first :(
Ow, ow, ow. I'll just say that it would take a lot less to leave me overwhelmed and when that happens I'm a little ball of messiness and he slowly has to put me back together again. I'm glad that you are okay. It sure seems like he's finding a rhythm and his place. When they get serious it sure seems like they "grow" quickly doesn't it?
ReplyDeletehey chick ;)
ReplyDelete*hugs* (but no pillows ;) )
SUSIE: Thing is it wasnt as harsh as the previous maintenance that we did. But im so OK its not funny now :) and yes funny that how quickly they grow into this once they get the hang of things :) its so great.
ReplyDeleteSG: thanks :) xx
After all that you didn't wake up when you needed to this morning? Yikes. Repeat sessions are usually worse, take it from me. Good luck next week.
ReplyDeleteHi Lea, but my excuse or reason is i have been suffering with tonsilitis so ive been unwell. No excuses tomorrow morining ive been told....apparenlty im getting more motivation tonight!!! :) xxx
ReplyDelete