Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Consistency is great, right?

Every Tuesday night I look forward to a lovely long hot bath with a glass of wine and I watch my TV show.  This is my one night a week luxury.  I love it.  It’s so relaxing and quiet.  Hubby comes in and out asking if I need anything, a refill or a back wash – mmmmmm lovely.

Except that is, for this Tuesday just gone.  As I went to run my bath and get everything ready he kindly reminded me that I was due a punishment, and that I would be getting it immediately I get out of the bath.

Talk about ruining a girl’s evening. 

I failed to do my step aerobics on Tuesday morning.  No excuses really, except for a lingering sore throat that was getting worse and worse.   But I set the alarm for the desired time, and then just switched it off when it rang and fell back to sleep.

He scowled at me when he got up on Tuesday morning, asked me how my bum was feeling from the night before (weekly accountability).  I said it was sore, and then asked whether it would be sore tonight again – oh definitely yes was his reply.

So fast forward to my bath.  I’m lounging in there, nice and warm and relaxed, sipping my wine, watching my show – and before I knew it, it was finished.  The bath water was getting cooler by the minute.  I hesitated and hesitated for about 20 minutes, and I knew I couldn’t wait any longer. I had to get out.

I quickly darted from the bathroom to the bedroom in the hopes he didn’t see me.  Not likely.

He was in the bedroom behind me quick as flash.  I didn’t have time to get dressed; he yanked the towel off me, bent me over the bed and dealt to me severely with the paddle and the cane.  Ouchie!  He made me promise to do my aerobics Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Then when he was done, I’m laying there rubbing my butt, and catching my breath he tells me to get dressed and out he goes.  I get dressed, and go out to watch TV with him with a burning butt as if nothing had happened. 

Except I look at him with renewed respect and love as he sits next to me on the couch, holding my hand and talking about the TV program as if nothing had happened, but we both know something had happened.  My rock stepped up and took charge of me – yet again.   Each and every time he has to spank me my respect & love for him grows. 

Unfortunately I was sick yesterday morning and so he let me sleep in and didn’t make me do my exercises (such a softie).  BUT as a consequence he feels I need motivation tonight ready for tomorrow morning – just to make sure I do get up and get on with it. 

11 comments:

  1. Heh...is this really the same guy? He's turning into Mr. Consistent...consistently! LOL...welcome to the club Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUSIE: Thanks :) im glad I joined :D its great. Though i admit i never think so at the time, but always afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon and so happy to hear he's been consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great kiwigirliegirl! Your words really convey the emotions and intimacy of what occurred. It all sounds very positive, doncha think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your post :) Sounds like the consistency thing won't be a problem anymore lol! You guys seem to be getting right on track now :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad he's stepping up. I know I could never get up in the morning to exercise. Isn't there any way you could do it in the afternoon or evening. I trying to exercise but getting up early to do it? No way!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things are going in the right direction for you two. I hope he keeps up the good work.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your throat feels better soon! I think you should get well before trying to exercise, but that's just my not so humble opinion, lol!

    Thanks for sharing your humbling experience;)! Hope your bottom isn't too sore,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  9. LEA: Im much better now thanks :). Yes I love the consistency :)
    MAUIGIRL: Thank you :) yes its all good.
    DEE: Thank you :) I think you might be right.
    PK: Mmmmm yes, i think thats a good idea, i will work on that....5.30 in the morning is just too early. Summer is coming and our pool will be ready soon so i can start swimming too :)
    HERMIONE: Thankyou ... me too :)
    KITTY; thanks hon, much better now, my sore throat has drifted south though - to my bottom which is now very sore hehe *sitting uncomfortably* but i do tend to agree wtih you, exercise should stop when ill till better.

    ReplyDelete