Sunday, 16 October 2011

A big thank you

I just wanted to say a very big thank you to all that read my story on PK's site and left comments.  I am glad you all enjoyed it.  I would be honoured to write some more and will put on my thinking cap - I'm sure I have more memories buried deep in my head of other spankings that took place and if not, I'll make some up - but I'll let you know if they are real or not.

Thanks again, everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you....looking forward to more. abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to read it, where would I find her site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks abby :)
    Lea she is at new beginnings....i dont know how to list the blogs i follow on here - sorry but im sure you can find her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KG - Thank you. Really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sending it to PK to share with us and look forward to reading more from you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ronnie - Im glad you enjoyed it. I'll see what i can come up with.
    Love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete