Thursday, 29 September 2011

A big sweetie

Well, this week has been good.  Ive done step aerobics twice - the first time was on Monday morning, under protest but as he motivated me the night before with 6 of the best with the cane I thought better of not getting out of bed on Monday morning.  The good girl comment I got when I had finished was well worth it.

Wednesday morning I got up again and did my exercise.  The night before he threatened me that I would be in big trouble if I didn't.  I believed him and so I dragged my sorry ass out of bed and 45 minutes later felt so much better.

Yesterday he was a big sneaky devious bear.  He wanted to snuggle on the bed in the moonlight and watch the stars before we wend to sleep.  So I laid there with him on my side, his arm tucked around me.  What I didn't see on the other side of him was the cane lying there all innocent like.  "Swoosh", it landed on my behind. 

Owwwwwwwww....what was that for.

Because I can, anytime I want to

Swoosh
Owwwwwwwww

And you better get up in the morning and do your step, or else

Swoosh
owwwww OK OK I promise.

Good girl, now go to sleep 5.30 comes around all to soon.

Yes sir

We kissed and snuggled and slept.

The alarm went off at 5.30 and I groaned.  The big sweetie decided i didn't have to get out of bed after all not this morning, he said i could cuddle him instead.  I didn't need a second telling I can tell you.

Ohhh you big softy, thank you  i whispered

Shut up or ill make you do it tomorrow morning instead

Yes sir,

And so we cuddled until it was time to get up.

He can be such a big sweetie at times


12 comments:

  1. Nothing is better than an early morning cuddle! Our temperatures right now are perfect for having the window open just a little and the cuddling feels great!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK, yes it was lovely both last night and this morning. And i didnt hve to get out of bed to throw myself around the living room yeahhh - added bonus :D (bet i have to next week though *groan*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cane and Sweetie don't go together..ha ha. You guys are cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stormy - what about candy canes??? LOL... thank you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks like fun, there has been a decisive shift towards taking more control, I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Canes shouldn't be allowed in bed! But it sounds like he was sweet the next morning to balance things out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anytime he wants...with a cane! LOL...squirming at the very thought, but he was sweet and you sound happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wasn't that nice of him, to give you a morning off. I Do wonder about the cane in bed, though. It must have been awkward for him. I do hope he didn't roll over and break it afterwards. That would be a shame:-)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a big sweetie he was. I'd much prefer a cuddle in the morning than having to get up and go jogging. Six of the best works wonders for me.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, BLESS him! (For the lie in/cuddle, not the cane!) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those early morning cuddles with the man of your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ELDER: Yes, i agree with you but then sometimes he seems to take 2 steps back - i need to have patience...not one of my virtues.
    LEA: Canes shouldnt be allowed FULLSTOP! hehe
    SUSIE: Yes I am happy - or i was when i posted this but i have a couple of blogs i am going to post this week to explain.
    HERMIONE: Yes what a shame it didnt break! :(
    RONNIE: Six of the best is THE best moticvation for me anyway.
    DC: Yes i agree xx
    CHRISTINA: absolutely :) xx

    ReplyDelete