Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Not a bad result ... considering!

Wednesday 29th February 2012

As she stood in line at the Weight Watchers meeting looking at the clock rapidly approaching 5.30 she realized she was going to have to text her Sir to let him know she was running a little late.  She had been hoping to be home by now.  Was this a mistake, she should have talked some more, too late now, uh oh….panic stations

She sent the text but didn’t get a reply.

Not 20 minutes later she was home.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her his usual kiss hello and then they commenced their usual how as your day, come see what I have done all day kind of talk, .

Then the bomb dropped!

“How was Weight Watchers” he asked in a very non committed tone of voice.

She hung her head. 

“How did you know?”

“A text saying running a little late…. Come on?”

She went on to explain that she was sorry she disobeyed but this was really, really important to her.  She had gotten weighed and had gained the 30kgs she had lost over three years ago.

“OK but consider yourself in trouble though for disobeying me”

She nodded

“Are you going to spank me?” she asked.

He hugged her

“No not this time.  You ARE in trouble for disobeying me and you should have listened, that is your trouble you don’t listen to me enough.  This has got to change.  You need to listen and do as you are told.  I will support you going to weight watchers, this is obviously something you really need and feel you need, so OK, lets make this work.  BUT be warned lady, if you have a gain in a week and waste the $20 fee, no excuses, I will spank you and you will get it good.  Now,  let me see the books”

“Yes sir, thank you sir” she beamed at him.  What a wonderful HOH he was becoming.

She handed over her books and they went through the recipes together with Sir pointing out which ones he would be willing to  eat and which ones he could cook for her.  She was beginning to look forward to her new journey at Weight Watchers, putting to the back of her mind the weeks that she is guaranteed to gain or not lose….

......ohhh he didn’t say anything about a week with neither a loss or a gain – LOOPHOLE LOOPHOLE – probably not!

30 comments:

  1. Ah, he knows you so well! Can't believe he figured out where you were. I'm happy he came around and let you do something that was so important to you. I think it's even better that you have an added incentive to make sure those $20 don't go to waste. Good luck on your WW plan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley, yes he does know me so well...i tend to forget that!. Yeah he surprised me and especially with the recipes - he wants to cook them and willing to eat them to support me 100% - wow! Im not thinking about the last part though!!! As in the most famous words of Miss Scarlett O'Hara "Ill think about that tomorrow...afterall tomorrow is another day"
      hehehe.... *sigh* guess its just incentive not to gain.

      Delete
  2. Oh Kiwi, I'm glad things turned out so well. I was a bit worried about you. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi grace, thank you, aww sorry to make you worried about me, didnt mean to. It was a far better outcome than i expected. He said there was no point in spanking me for going to WW it was obviously something i think I need (though he thinks i can do it on my own) but he will support me 100% - then he throws in that little waiver of a spanking if i dont lose...hmmmf - good incentive though....he is getting SOOOOOOO good.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad he was so understanding. I hope you lose every week!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, thanks, me too :) ill let you know...day 2 and so far so good :D xx

      Delete
  4. I'm glad it all worked out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a good man, but you better lose weight, lol!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah glad it's all worked out Kiwi :D

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I was sure you were really going to get it. Good luck to you and hope that WW is worth the difficulty getting there. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ana so was I but it just goes to show you huh? I have to say he is getting better and better :) and yes WW is always worth it xx

      Delete
  8. Aww yay im so happy for you, he seems so supportive especially willing to cook some of the meals for you! And thats great that you have that added incentive with the threat of a spanking! Looking forward to reading about your progress!
    Hugsss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PLB...yeah,i was surprised at that. BUt more than happy to accept the support. He only let me have one glass of wine last night :) he is strict!!...yeah that threat is a good incentive. Ill certainly be blogging about my progress :) thank you hon.

      Delete
  9. I tried to post last night but I guess it did no work. When I first read started I was thinking "No she did not". I am glad it worked out for you in the end. I like you loophole, maybe it will work....once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry you couldnt post....blogger can be silly at times. LOL yeah I did....but it worked out..thankfully. Yeah I like the loophole too...it wont work though betchya lol...ill let you know xxx

      Delete
  10. You can do it, Kiwi! I will do it with you...lets log (not our weights!!) how much we lose each week... (or gain...or if we stay the same)- HONESTLY!!xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh DEAL daisy, sounds like a good plan to me...im on to 2 day and so far so good :D
      xxxx

      Delete
  11. Hi kiwi,

    This is not part of your regularly scheduled programming, lol. It would make it easier to comment if you'd remove the captcha words at the bottom. All you do is go to your dashboard, then settings, then comments, then go down and it will ask a question, "Show word verification for comments?" Click on No.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL hi Kitty, K, ill check it out - this two word verification thing is frustrating isnt it.
      Ta xxx

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. three words i like to hear You Go Girl :) thanks Christina, ill let you know how i get along each week :D but so far so good hehehe (only day 2 but hey im being optomistic) xxx

      Delete
  13. Wow! He is very understanding. I'm glad you are happy :) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understanding or inconsistent? That is always my worry that he starts being inconsistent again. But on saying that he did say I was in trouble but he wouldnt spank me this time. I guess that is classed as understanding. :) I am happy yes :)thank you, ill keep you informed as to my weekly progress. I think Daisychain is going to do with me. :) xx

      Delete
  14. He was very understanding. Glad it worked out.

    Wish you luck Kiwi.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, yes he was thanks :) he is doing so well at being HOH these days I can tell you. Im proud of him. I would have been in trouble last night if he hadnt caught a head cold...he may yet catch up with me tonight heheh ;) xx

      Delete
  15. I think I told you: It better work....
    By the way, compliments with the new template.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works Elder, thank you. And thanks for the compliment on the new template....Ive been in the mood for "playing" with it....not happy just yet. I like the layout not sure about the backgrounds. LOL.

      Delete