Monday, 5 March 2012

Crazy...Stupid...or just Normal?

Tuesday 6th March 2012
I woke up in a grumpy mood this morning – well not a grumpy mood as such as a mischievous mood my bad girl angel was in true form and did everything I could to poke the bear with the biggest sharpest hardest stick I could find.  He didn’t rise to the bait!  I just wanted to prod and poke hard.

I don’t know why.  I did everything in my power to annoy him.  This is bad.  This is bratting well and truly.  And hands up, I freely confess and admit to doing just that this morning.  She says trying to not smirk.  He told me off for it, a couple of times.  Poor man, it must have felt like he was dealing with another child in the house.

Deep down I just wanted him to take me to the bedroom and turn me over his knee and spank me hard before I went to work.  I wanted to be scolded for not listening to him, for not doing as he asked.

Why?  I don’t really know.  Maybe I was in the mood to play.  Have a scolding and a spanking without actually having done anything wrong.  I had a bit of a light-bulb moment earlier and yes I want to “role-play” as well as have the real, serious discipline and punishment stuff.   Oh how much more complex can a girl get?

I think mainly I’m craving a spanking.  But, she says to herself, you only just had one on Sunday  gone.  I’d been really good all week, except for a couple of incidences which he let slide…showing me mercy. I don’t think I want mercy though!  I want need him to be consistent 100% of the time right now.

We had our regular maintenance session on Sunday and it was just fine.  He paddled me hard and used two tails and brought me to tears as usual.  I got extra long corner time.  I even got a couple of good whacks while stood in the corner with my hands high above me my head on the wall.  Corner time is really good for me while my behind is still fiery hot and stinging from the spanking.  It feels a bit different when that warmth and sting has worn off and I’m stood there, my tears have dried, my bottom cooled and my feet shuffling from side to side and I’m just waiting for him to call me to him.  I wonder what he thinks about laying back in bed watching me standing there in the corner like that, my bottom a bright shade of red slowly fading, feet shuffling side to side, the sniffing slowly stopping as the tears dry.   I felt a little….indignant perhaps with the extra corner time.     But I submitted to it, stuck it out.  I didn’t get the scolding, the telling off this time. 

The spanking itself, except for directions to get into position,  to stay in position and to “get back down please” WOW when they say please like that in that tone it sent a shiver down my spine….the dominance was almost palpable and “OK it’s over now, get in the corner, now, please! Hands higher, higher I said” *whack, whack*, was pretty much silent and it left me wanting something more.  When I looked back in my accountability book, Sunday was a terrible day and I really deserved a severe telling off for my behaviour.  I wasn’t allowed to go with Sir to pick up Little Miss from Thorn.  This really irked me.  He never says no to Thorn but says no to me…..I can’t figure this out… yes you can Kiwi, you asked for this dominance and so allow him to say no to you when he sees fit and no matter how hard it is you have to learn to submit to it accept it.  Sssshhhhh good girl angel…no fair!  Anyway I made it really hard for him with sulking and pouting and distancing and so yes I deserved a very severe telling off for that really.  I got the spanking for it, but no words. 

It’s weigh in tonight at the end my first week at weight watchers and I’m nervous.  I discovered yesterday a few mistakes in pointing and now I’m worried I won’t lose weight.   I will be in trouble if I don’t.  That in itself is good!  I will be spanked and hard if I don’t lose.  20 hard strokes for the $20 wasted and then some I was told this morning.  AND on top of that I won’t be allowed to go anymore.  No fair Sir no fair at all!

So yes all in all I’m craving another spanking but mostly I’m craving the words, the telling off the scolding the dominance without the physical spanking – but Ill take the spanking too.

So most of me so hopes I’ve lost weight.  But a tiny little part of me hopes I don’t……

26 comments:

  1. I've promised to not go off on one so i will do my best not to *lol*
    One thing though; " I don’t think I want mercy though! I want need him to be consistent 100% of the time right now." mercy has nothing to do with (in)consistency though. Mercy doesn't mean you didn't do wrong. or that he didn't notice it. It just means that a)he knows you already know you did wrong and you also have to learn to auto-regulate (in other words, take own responsibility for your actions) and/or b) he didn't feel the infraction needed pointing out, because as already said you already know you've done wrong, and maybe it wasn't such a serious infraction (punishing for every little thing takes the effect out of the punishments eventually) and/or c) sometimes being left to stew in your own juices is the best punishment out there.
    OK, not as short as intended but not going off on one either(?).

    Hugs, melinda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey my friend, i didnt think of it that way and now i do i agree with you :) well said and thank you :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Oh Kiwi, You are so sweet - I can't even imagine you being so naughty. But we all get that streak when we just want, well we want something but not sure quite what it is. Ah, I hope you did lose weight - because overall, the Weight Watchers plan is very safe and healthy. Plus the emotional encouragement is outstanding. Mistakes are ok, it's when we make that conscious choice to eat a candy bar or something truly unhealthy - those are the bumps. Hope you get what you are wanting....
    Love, Isabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MBH - thank you :) ohhh i can be very naughty when i want to be. I just hope he is strong enough to not allow it.... yes i do really hope i lose weight too...its just my bad girl angle talking when i said i hope i dont lol...testing Sir again you see! But he assures me 20 for 20 if i dont lose. Ill let you know how it goes tomorrow :) xx

      Delete
  3. You know...it's embarrassing but you can always ASK for a spanking..if you really feel like you need one then ask....who care if it isn't him that innitiates. Ask for what you need and let him give it to you....I hope your weigh in goes well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its funny how embarrassing it can be isnt it? Even now, i still struggle to ask. I get the spankings its the words that are lacking...i need to ask him for that. :) i will.

      Delete
  4. Gosh it can be tempting to brat. I haven't done it myself but can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind! I agree with Ashley, you can always ask for a spanking. I struggle with asking, it's not easy, but in a way it's true submission, you have to really make yourself vulnerable, you know?

    Good luck at your weigh-in. I think a better way for him to monitor your weight-loss effort would be to monitor your food. Everybody's body is different and for some people it takes a lot more to lose, and sometimes they are eating correctly and exercising, but they plateau or need more rigor in their exercise. Because weight is such a funny thing and fluctuates so easily, I think maybe it'd be helpful to keep a food log instead. Just my two cents though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley, thank you. At WW we do keep a food diary, we have to point and weigh and measure what we eat and stick to our daily budget. Its pretty easy (she says despite being nervous about weigh in in an hour). And its true asking for a spanking is very much true submission. As well as getting implements out ready and make preparations which I am now required to do for our weekly maintenance!!! I think as Rich Person said below, its other components that are missing - the stern words and telling off....he can do it, i know he can :)

      Delete
  5. Maybe more importantly, you can ask for a telling off. You should pick a quiet time and ask for what you need. I suspect you are getting all the spanking you need, just not the other components. You have one of those "strong, silent types". It may not occur to him in the moment that you want to have more words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me thinks you are pretty spot on with your comment :) thank you, as usual you point me in the right direction :)

      Delete
  6. Good luck with the weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lea...its all good, ive posted about it and how to be careful what yo wish for LOL....

      Delete
  7. Kiwi,
    Can you ask him for what you need...so that you don't have to act out to get it? LOL, I know that asking is super hard but admitting to what I need (at least in my head...it's as far as I've gotten :)) ensures that there is no game playing in this way of life.

    Hope your weigh-in went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie, you'd think so by now wouldnt you but its so hard. But in the end I didnt need to. I got myself into trouble anyway....ive posted about it.... xx

      Delete
  8. I agree that asking him for what you need would be embarrassing, plus it kinda takes away from it for me anyway.. BUT if you ask a couple times, and point out when you think you need it, and what you think you need.. such as the lecturing WITH the spanking, then maybe he'll get the point. So it might be annoying to have to ask at first, but hopefully just pointing it out a few times will do the trick! Good luck at the weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PLB...yeah i kinda think like that too.....but in the end i didnt have to ask....i found myself in very hot water last night anyway....ouch!!! - ive posted about it and my weigh in...:D

      Delete
  9. Hope the weigh in went well. I was really tired last night and just being distant because I was so stressed out and was told this morning he was going to start bing a lote stricter with me. I was pretty happy about it even thought I did not let on. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like being told things are going to be stricter. Sends a shiver down my spine...i love just love the dominance. WEigh in was great ... 3 1/2 pounds down...blogged about it ---> xx

      Delete
  10. Can I throw up my hand in agreement here? The words are so important. The spanking is good physical connecting, but the words, they go deep into the emotional connecting.
    I got that this past weekend when we were out to dinner and I was soooo moody. There was not much Dave could do about it in the middle of the restaurant, but for the first time ever he took me by the hand and led me outside. Still not conducive for giving a spanking we stood and talked, well he did more talking, I did some crying. The words helped alot to get through dinner without further incident. At home later he made the physical connection. After reading your post, I think I will let Dave know how much I appreciated him taking care of things the way he did at dinner. Maybe he’ll remember it and understand how I much I need both.
    BTW- hope the weigh in went well, but remember, the scale is only one form of measuring progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacquie, thank you and welcome. I love all nice helpful comments. Sounds like your hubby is well and truly in control - way to go. I agree with you the words are just as important. I think he got the message yesterday - i found myself in trouble without even trying last night and well, he was not lost for words that is for sure.
      Weigh in was great thank you :) posted about it :0 xx

      Delete
  11. Hope your weigh-in went well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, it went great :) 3 1/2 pounds lost :) couldnt be happier. Sir was extremely proud of me too.

      Delete
  12. Um......... all 3? Lol!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All three??? you mean lecture spanking and corner time???? works a treat as i found out last night.....

      Delete
    2. No. I meant crazy, stupid or just normal? actually lol :)

      Delete