Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Judgement V Submission = punishment

Wednesday 8th February 2012
Submission is not easy.  To obey Sir is easy – do this, do that, make sure this is done today, can you please make sure you attend to this that or the other; here is your list of chores, please make sure they are done.

It’s easy and straight forward to obey Sir’s commands.  Total submission in body mind and soul is another thing altogether.  Changing my attitude is the hardest thing in the world.  I have a stubborn streak a mile wide and boy oh boy can I be stubborn at times.  I can be set in concrete if I want to be.  It’s hard to change. 

What happens when my own judgement battles my submission?  Well, there is an internal world war that will rages inside me.  My heart wants to submit but my head is something else altogether. 

The situation that caused this internal war in me over the weekend is a difficult one I will grant Sir that.  He is stuck between me, his Little Miss and the Thorn in my side.  Sir wants me to listen to him, to follow his lead and to trust his judgement.  But my stubborn pride knows thinks that my judgement is right, that I know better.  Every ounce of my being knows what thorn is doing, trying to undermine our relationship, trying to get him back, he knows her but she knows him too.  As sir says to me, “she might think she is making the right noises to “get me back” but I’m the man, I know my heart my mind – she doesn’t.  She can make as much noise as she wants to, I’m not going anywhere”.  And as I say to him she knows his soft spots, she knows what buttons to press.  She knows he misses her other children.

What he said to me should be good enough for me but its not.  I want him to do what I want.  To shut her down. To appease me, to listen to my judgement.

This war is killing me.  It’s not good for my soul.  It’s certainly not good for my body (my behind to be specific) On Sunday, in my stubborn bad temper I  threw the telephone at him and told him to ring Thorn and get her permission about something – not the greatest idea I have ever had.  Sir ran, literally RAN to get the paddle and before I knew what was happening I was bent over the kitchen bench and paddled very soundly about a dozen times.    But it didn’t stop my rebellious head.  Oh no, through the tears I stuck to my guns, clung on to my pride.  I found myself facing the wall in the living room and told that although it was punishment for my attitude Sir also knew it was “just because Sunday” and maybe just maybe I needed a hard “just because session” to get my attitude in check and to learn to listen to him.  So there I was, facing the wall, hands above my head on the wall, body slightly bend forward and not allowed to move as he paddled me some more.  Hard.  Then he pulled down my trousers and told me not to move, that I can jolly well stay there for 10 minutes.

I’m stood there, facing the wall, hands on the wall above my head and my head hanging down between my arms.  Breathing hard, crying softly, my behind on fire like never before.  He sat there next to me and didn’t say a word.  For ten minutes.  And then he paddled some more, hard, really hard, telling me all the while not to move to face the wall and to not move my hands and when I did I got extra swats and told to put the back again.  I was determined not to give in.  I wanted to win this one.  My judgement is right.!! What does he know!!

As he paddled me I had to say thank you sir after each swat, (every single time now, punishment and maintenance, not just this one incident).  He asked me was I going to submit to his judgement now.  I shook my head as I couldn’t talk through my tears and I got more swats – a volley of hard fast ones.  And then extra ones because I forgot to say “Thank you Sir”.

Then out came white tail.  Oh my Lord, Sir was serious.  He never brings out white tail.  The mere threat of while tail has me in a spin.   I was looking at him pleading with him and he just shook his head, told me to turn around and face the wall and to put my hands back in place.  I tried to soften, I had to.  I wanted to, I needed to.  I did as I was told and he struck one, two three times with white tail.  It took my breath away.  I say thank you sir.  He struck another 5 times and finally its over.   I sobbed and said thank you sir.

He held me, stroked me and told me to listen to him in the future.  He knows her best; he knows the best way to handle her.  He asked me to please trust him and suddenly I’m there, my head is in the same place as my heart.  For now.

And then we reconnect in the best possible way. 

It’s hard.  My heart knows he knows best.  My heart trusts him.  But my head – well that’s another matter.  I’m trying so hard to keep my head in place, it’s true.  He does know her best.  What do I know?  I have to trust him to do the right thing.

Submission and my own judgement do not make good bed buddies.   I have to try to find a way to get over this struggle.

13 comments:

  1. OMG - AND to say Thank You Sir after each swat - NFW. That is just mean. Poor kiwi, I hope you are able to just let it go. I know it's hard, but Kiwi, after what you just wrote, I think I would have permanent ground tooth syndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEETGIRL: ?? :| should we take this to chat tomorrow?

    MOLDED: :) its all OK, Im all good and more than ok and certainly let it all go. I have to accept his judgement on the issue that caused this - its not my call to make and its not for me to make it my call which is what i was (and still really want to do) trying to do. It was a punishment and a hard maintenance session in one go. He listened to my point of view and said no but i didnt let it go and I certainly shoulnt have thrown a telephone at him in tempter now should I :(
    P.S. what does NFW mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwi. Here it means No F***ing Way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kiwi,

    Hugs! Wow, you really got a punshment!

    I'm sorry you had to have such a spanking, but I do think you should trust your Sir. He's with YOU and not the thorn.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty is right. He's with you and not with Thorn. As long as that's true it really doesn't matter how he handles her because the outcome will still be the same. He'll be with you.

    I feel a tiny bit sorry for your butt, but this is how girls learn to do what's right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiwi, I agree that throwing the telephone was not one of your better ideas (trying hard not to smile at this :) but I'm not sure that this situation is going to be resolved by paddling your fears about it out of you. Because it hasn't, has it? I'm not having a go ok, I have been in a very similar situation in the past and I know some of what you're going through. I'm not sure you'd want to know how my situation ended lol but if you ever want to talk, feel free to email me.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to write last night and say pretty much what Dee has just said...but I couldn't find my words. The trust card is such a hard one when there's a person who MUST be in your life and you know their goal is to manipulate and disrupt. I'm so sorry for the amount of spanking it took to get you to decide to give him the reins...but I guess I want to ask whether that trust is temporary or something you can hold onto long term? I hope you can submit but also really hope he will take care of you and show you that he really can and is handling her. Hugs Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate to admit it but I think I would have reacted in pretty much exactly the same way. Unfortunately I don't think the struggle is over but perhaps next time your reaction might be better. That does not mean in anyway I think mine would be. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at this from another angle.

    YOU are the thorn in HER side...and you are STUCK in him!!!!

    Ain't no way you are going anywhere.

    And, you know what p"sses them off the most?

    When you stay unfazed by their efforts, and laugh and smile and DO NOT FEEL IN THE LEAST BIT THREATENED by them.
    They HATE that.

    SO, be confident in Sir, smile at the pathetic efforts she makes; feel sorry for her, because she is being usurped by YOU. She is giving it her best shot, and it's NOT WORKING!

    Hugssssssssssssss, XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have my own little internal battle I've been trying to combat. It's not easy is it!

    Also that sounded quite painful to endure! I HATE getting spanked in any position other than over the knee, it is so hard to stay put. Also I'm not sure which I would have tired of first: the swats or the thanking for the swats. Good for you for sticking your way through that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. KITTY: Hi chick, thank you :) I'm trying to honestly but its not easy. Fingers crossed i can keep it up because I dont think i could face nother punishment like that one.
    RICHPERSON: Hi. Thanks, I know really I know but...i was going to say a but, but ive change my mind, no buts, I have to trust him and his judgement on this one. And thank you yes my butt was rather sore for a couple of days.
    DEE: Thank you my friend, Ill take you up on that offer :) xxx
    SUSIE: thank you chick, its not easy but I am trying :) xxx
    DANCINGBAREZ: I think you might be right, but i am trying for the moment to be calm and cool and submissive about it all. Im sure ill have another spin out but im trying not to.
    DAISY: Oh thank you - i really didnt think of it like that at all..... :D
    RILEY: No our own personal little battles are very hard to combat. Good luck with yours chick...here for you if you need. Yes it was painful, and my butt was sore (still a little) for a few days. Its getting better though. Its funny i was going to say that i didnt have a choice whether or not I stuck it out - I do of course have a choice in that he would have stopped at any time i asked but I felt in my heart I didnt have a choice - i had submitted to him - if that makes any sense? He doesnt usually spank me over his knee - very rarely - he once said that only good girls get an over the knee spanking! as he rarely does it i guess im not such a good girl LOL. But seriously, it was punishment and maintenance rolled into one and the fact he made me stand against the wall for 10 minutes too - he really is stepping up and for that im eternally grateful and proud and respectful. He is growing in this thing as much as I am. :) xx

    ReplyDelete