Thursday, 9 February 2012

*Sigh* punishment awaiting...

Friday 10th February 2012

One of my rules (that I find really hard sticking to) is to exercise.  It is to do step aerobics three times a week on a morning before work. 

This has been re-negotiated, eventually to twice a week, once during the week after work and then once on a weekend.

I hate “scheduled” exercise.  I’m such a lazy person when it comes to exercise and I really need to be pushed to do it.

Last week I didn’t do it and faced the consequences!  Ouch!  Sir only has my health and wellbeing at heart.  He is only trying to encourage and motivate me to be fitter and healthier.  I understand that and am grateful to him for caring so much.

It has been so hot and muggy this week that after work I just couldn’t face jumping up and down around my living room like a crazed idiot.  So we renegotiated again.  Swimming in place of step.  Not messing around with the kids, but proper serious laps of the pool.  It’s not a huge Olympic size pool but it’s well and truly big enough to do some serious swimming.   

Anyway back to the point.  Swimming instead of step.  Yes I can do that for sure J

40 lengths!

What!!!  Nooooooooo 15 big “cheesey grin”

35!!

What? Noooooooooo  20 “slightly less of a cheesy grin”

20

Deal.

I did 25. yeah go me!

Great well done, good girl, pat on the head, cuddles big proud smile.

That was Tuesday.

Thursday – not so good.

50 laps
No negotiating.
No wheeling or dealing or pouting or greasing.  50 laps end of story!

3 kids, one big oaf of a HOH messing and playing and doing bombs…… 25 laps later I give up.

I am now facing 25 strokes tonight of whatever implement he chooses (and he mentioned the strap) to make up for the  missing 25 laps of the pool.  I am to be told in no uncertain terms that I am to listen to him and do as I am told! 

Urggghhhh!!!!


8 comments:

  1. I couldn't do 50 laps no matter what the consequences. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUNNYGIRL. The pool isnt that big, big enough to do some good swimming and i could have done 50 but with kids and the big oaf fooling around it was "difficult" but not imposible. I should have stuck it out. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nooo. I hope it goes okay for you tonight! You should tell him spankings make you sore and then it's even harder to work out the next time. See if that works ;) Probably not. lol. But I think it's really helpful and sweet that he tries to get you to stay healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO, NEVER NEVER ask your HoH for help with exercise. They are the biggest sticklers for exercise. I would never ever ever ask L for help with that - he might use a bungee cord to get me to stay on our treadmill.

    Now I do keep hinting that sex is a wonderful workout and we can burn LOTS of calories. lol So far, all I get is "we're almost there honey" SCHMUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh...I can't figure out what time it is there but I sure hope it is all over with and he picked something not so awful. I hope you aren't still sore from last time. I forced myself to exercise for the same reason today. Without the threat of impending doom, it never would have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RILEY: He would have no sympathy - i should just workout and then i wouldnt get spanked he will say :| yes he just has my best interests at heart. Gotta love that.
    MOLDED: Seems ive learnt the hard way and now its too late LOL...
    SUSIE: my time right now is Friday 10th feb afternoon almost 5pm. So no unfortuately its not all over with yet. I think he will use the strapm, he mentioned it. I dont know if you have read any of my older posts. He has a habit of forgetting threats of punishments and this spins me out a little. SO he has told me its my responsibility to remind him and i have to get the implement out and lay it on the bed ready. I think of it as an exercise in submission. *Sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I currently feel the need to lose weight as well. I need to for my health, and to feel better about my self, both in a medicinal sense, and a self worth sense. It would thrill me if Sir would assist me in my goals, if only for keeping me accountable. Motivation helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask him to help you Lea...thats what i did. It feels so good to have that help and support and motivation :)

      Delete