Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Oh Laid Back, Mellow Husband, where art Thou..?

Wednesday 15th February 2012

I say that but really deep down in my soul I don’t mean it.

It stems from a six of the best caning this morning, before work, that took my completely by surprise because of a simple little thing of wet towels left on the bed and a flippant wave of the hand and refusal to put them in the bathroom right there and then (I would have done it but just not quite then) a quick warning to do it or else and a too cheeky “ha! the kids are about so you won’t”….and I found myself bent forward over the edge of the bed and the bedroom door rapidly closed and 6 of the best with his bloody cane all in one swift movement – how do they do that?

When I first met my husband, I sensed his dominance but he didn’t show it.  He would tell me not to do something, for example the dishes before I left for work, but I would do them anyway.  He would maybe scowl at me, or shrug his shoulders but nothing else would be said.

My previous relationship was that vanilla it made vanilla look exciting.  I was left to my own devices, he didn’t care at all.  We pretty much lived separate lives, so long as I did everything, his washing, his cooking, his child care, kept his house clean and his bed made and didn’t complain when he socialized with his mates (which was all the time) then he was happy and didn’t really care what I did or didn’t do.  I got on with life, did what I needed to do, even down to my exercises 3 times a week (how good was I). But, it left me feeling empty like something was missing.   I’m a grown up, I can do what I need to do.  But my NEED is something different.

But, since meeting Sir.  Well, how things have changed.  I finally realized that I NEED the dominance.  It’s that that turns me on, not the pain of a spanking.  It’s the fact that Sir cares what I do or don’t do.  He is bothered by my actions and will take action himself.  It shows me he cares.  It makes me feel protected and secure and so loved and even respected.  Respected because he knows this is what I need and is willing to give it to me.  My respect of him is showing my submission and love and devotion.

I drove to work with a sting on my behind from the cane and I was smiling.  I felt respectful, I felt loved. I felt protected.  I think of Sir as I sit here typing this and I can almost see the emotions that surround us.  They are so strong they are almost tangible.  The respect; the protection; the love; the leadership and the submission.  I feel like I could lean on him and I would never fall over because he is there, standing steady next to me, holding me up, holding me accountable.

After he had finished with the cane this morning, he gently pushed me back on the bed and laid on top of me, he wiped away my tears and kissed me.  Still loving it, he asked me.  Yes I am and always will.  I love his dominance over me.  People might not understand that but I do so love it. 

He is steady.  He is solid , as solid as a rock.  I know I can lean on him and I will never fall over. 

He is MY rock.

There isn't really much of a point to this post, I just wanted to get my feelings down somewhere before they got muddled with the day. 




24 comments:

  1. This was a beautiful post and I do see your point. I was in a very similar previous relationship and it is a struggle to go from one extreme to the other but it is also very, very comforting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, im glad you liked the post. It can be hard going from one extreme to the other :) but you got the word exactly right - comforting :)

      Delete
  2. Actually, I think this is a lovely Valentine's Day post, Kiwi! I'm so happy that the two of you seem to be in such a good place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day, Kiwi. What a sweet post! I'm with you, I don't actually like the feeling of a spanking or the pain of it, I like the meaning behind it -- the feeling of security and love.

    Also, it's the little things they take notice of (such as you leaving the towel on the bed) that especially warm my heart. It makes me happy to see his dominance in what ever little way possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you too Riley :) yes i like the little things that show his dominance sometimes more than the big things xx

      Delete
  4. It was a terrific post. It reflects your love and love is sometimes messy and never compartmentalized. That is the point of this post - your love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you Sunnygirl, i just wanted to get downt the warm fuzzy feeling before it was lost :)

      Delete
  5. I wish he could read this post and see how proud of him you are and how loved you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Susie, yes i am, I need to tell him :) i will over the weekend xx

      Delete
  6. I can feel your love for him through this beautiful post, but I surely don't understand how towels on the bed are reason for such a serious punishment. I understand that caning is incredibly painful and one of the "hardest" implements. Is he that very very strict or am I missing the boat? (Which is very probably the case.)

    Either way, I love how you summed it up - he's your ROCK.

    All my best,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Molded, it wasnst so much the towels on the bed, it was my disobedience and refusal to move them and my flippant attitude that got me into trouble :| !
      Glad you enjoyed the post. xx

      Delete
  7. It's a lovely Valentine's post, kiwi. I DREAD the cane, and it does seem very strict. But I know even a small act of defiance can escalate-the wave of the hand, the comment can call for the "nip it in the bud" re action from HIM. I'm familiar too, with the warm sting as I drive to work. Thanks for a great post.
    saoirse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the cane is a quiet implement, which we need when we have the kids around. This was yesterday morning, kids well and truly up and about and aware....so we had to be quiet ;) glad you liked teh post xx and thanks for your comments.

      Delete
  8. Lovely post, Kiwi. I hope you both enjoyed your Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post Kiwi. I hope you had a lovely day :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Dee, thank you - hope you two had a good day too xxx

      Delete
  10. Lovely post, Kiwi, and yes, I am with you all the way; I too don't crave the PAIN, but the dominance, the accountability, the comfort and reassurance of being cared for and cared about, the knowledge that my man demands the best for me and the best of me at all times.

    And, I understand that the spanking wasn't so much for the wet towels, as the flippant attitude and defiance and disobedience...for if they let us get away with that in small doses, we tend to escalate the attitude, don't we??? ;) haha! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. comfort is a perfect word for it :) the spanking was surely for the flippant attitude and disobediance, you got it ;) we sure do escalate when they let things slide.

      Delete
  11. "...he gently pushed me back on the bed and laid on top of me..."
    Anyone who writes about spanking should consult a good book on grammar and use "lie" and "lay" correctly.
    The above sentence is ungrammatical. He lay on top of you,
    not laid on top of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It never ceases to amaze me how RUDE some people can be when commenting on people's blogs.
    You were beautifully polite in your response however, Kiwi. I would not have been... lol xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy, thank...did you notice my deliberate mistake in my reply to Penny??? LOL....

      Delete