Thursday, 9 February 2012

Time spent waiting...what's a girl to think about?

Friday 10th February 2012

Because I am currently contemplating a punishment tonight, it’s got this girl to thinking a bit more.  Time spent waiting for a spanking (or any other punishment, if you like – not that I have much experience with other forms of punishment except for the chess game couple of weeks ago) - what is a girl to think about.  I don’t know about anyone else, but when I get into trouble, most of the time the lack of privacy prevents Sir from giving me an immediate, immediate spanking (which I would by far prefer).  So, usually, I have to wait until bedtime or the next day (or as earlier on in our journey until the end of the week – which was torture mind you and I never want to go back to that)

If we are out and about and he has had enough of my “cheek” or “attitude” then he tells me as we are driving around:

“That’s it, I’ve had enough, you are so going to get it when we get home, woman” and I have to wait until we get home, and then he sits and has a cuppa  first and then its like “Go to the room” and then he usually leads me by the arm and away we go.

At home, I do something wrong he will give me a warning first something along the lines of “You are sailing close the wind woman” and if I don’t heed that warning he will say something like “Wait till bedtime” or he gives me “that look” and I ask “Am I in trouble” and he will reply something along the lines of “You know it”

And then I have to wait for sometimes a couple or more hours, until the kids are asleep and it’s our “bedtime”.

I wonder what he thinks about during that time.

I know what I’m thinking about.  The upcoming spanking is in the forefront of my mind.  As soon as it’s put out there, it’s there in my head. 

Mind you, as a spanko I often think about spanking – the nice pleasant kind.  Not the punishment kind.  If it were a playful sexy spanking coming up I would get those tingly butterflies, a slight blush to my cheeks, I’d be happy and excitable and bubbly.  When a punishment spanking is looming I get the nervous type of butterflies, a sinking feeling in my stomach (like right now because of what is looming tonight).  I get a blush to the cheeks but it’s not my face (well, afterwards anyway lol) I don’t like punishments.  I don’t like disappointing Sir.  But I do like the feeling afterwards, that all is forgiven and forgotten.    Afterwards I think about how loved and secure and cared for I feel.

Sir carries on like normal, as if nothing has happened.  He talks his talk, about the news, about his day, about the kids, about politics or whatever is on his mind.  Never about what is going to happen. 

Whereas, for me, it’s on my mind.  The moment I’m told.  I think about it constantly.  My stomach churns and the butterflies start.  My mouth gets a little dry.  I can’t concentrate on anything he is saying, I get a little nervous and fidgety.  I jump up and down doing things, making a cup of tea, washing the odd dish, doing this that or the other.  I will go to do something and then forget what it is I am doing because THE spanking is on my mind.  I will be about to say something to him and then forget what it is I was about to say because THE spanking is on my mind.  I wonder what he is thinking about, even to this day I still wonder if he thinks I’m just a little crazy or weird for needing this discipline.  I think about what implement he will use, the position he will want me in.  Whether he will warm up first or just get straight down to business.   Whether it will be through clothes or whether he will make me strip naked.  I wonder if he will forget (not usually these days). I wonder what (if anything) he will say to me first.  In fact most of the time sometimes I silently wish he would lecture me first, make me stand and face the wall, or tell me to go the room and get into position and then leave me there waiting.  Tell me off properly first or during.  I wish he would make me talk “during” the spanking (I can hear a voice in my head saying be careful what you wish for – this facing the wall for 10 minutes and talking during the spanking actually happened on Sunday,  remember the words  “thank you Sir”)

But I don’t think about my crime.  Not before anyway.  That is usually during and after. Usually to start off with I’m thinking

“ow this bloody hurts”
“ how long will it last”
“How many more, wish he would tell me how many I’m getting”

Then I start to think:

“I’m sorry”
“This is not worth it”
“Please stop, Ill be good”
“I promise I wont do it again"
“I’m REALLY sorry”

And then I’m saying:

“Thank you Sir”

Then afterwards as he is holding me and soothing me I’m thinking how sorry I am and how determined I am not to do it again and how much I love this man and how much I respect him and how secure and cared for I feel.

Right now, I’m thinking all of the above BUT also how much easier it would have been to just swim another 25 laps - kids and the big oaf of a HOH and all……does this mean I'm learning...maybe?  Perhaps?  Even if its just slowly?  I hope so.




14 comments:

  1. Good luck with being calm and not having too many butterflies:).

    Btw, I'm sorry, but I accidentally deleted your letter and can't find it in my trash folder or anywhere. So, don't think I'm ignoring you. It's just me having a blonde moment:)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI KITTY, thanks :) Im OK. I think he has forgotten but then I remember his instructions to me...i have to remind him and get an implement out erady for him *sigh*. I can resend my email if you want to :) *hugs* xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh little kiwi, I don't know if you read my reply to your earlier post but NEVER EVER let your HoH help with the exercise. They get into some crazy madness and it never ends well. For example, I was doing really well riding my bike each day outside. So on Sunday (yeah, THAT Sunday), I was kinda lazing around but starting to think about getting up to ride. So then L says, Hey gorgeous, why not go ride now? Before it gets too dark?
    Well, I was thinking that but the microsecond HE said it - my inside voice was FUCK OFF! (See I really do have a not very nice mouth.) So, I went upstairs, changed and went. But it wasn't as fun as when I planned to do it ALL BY MYSELF! (Lord that sounds like a three year old)

    Love, Kiwi - and hope he's not too fiesty,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. The waiting is the worst. Seriously, I think it's worse than the actual punishment and they know that and do it on purpose. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I definitely think it means you are learning. LOL, I guess the real test comes the next time he announces the # of laps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you have to wait so long. It's always hard, but that's just life when you have little one at home. It sure does make for active thoughts though doesn't it.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely sounds like you are learning. I hope you don't have to wait too long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learning slowly is better than not learning at all :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kiwi, waiting is horrid. I agree! And when in that position I often start thinking to myself at some point, why oh why didn't I just do it, but by then it's already too late. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess by now you've already had the spanking - hope you are feeling better soon now that its over. I get the "flutters" in the stomach waiting for the punishment to start - think we all do! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kiwi,

    Well as you know I'm awful about any kind of waiting. Really awful! Mt attitude deteriorates and I'm mad at him for saying I'm in trouble. He hardly ever waits.

    Hope it was okay, and you are better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made me wonder too....what DO they think in that time between the announcement that we are to be punished, and actually spanking us???

    In fact, I am going to write a post about that right now!!!!

    Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh Kiwi the waiting game is the worst! I am not good at waiting, it makes me so antsy! Even if it's for a fun one (which I love) I still get a tiny bit nervous over it! I prefer immediate consequences but it's not always an option! Anyway I hope all went well for you!! Or as well as a punishment can go anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  14. MOLDED: Too late now LOL....he only has my best interests at heart.
    LEA" Yes wiating is hard. Id rather get it over and done with xx
    SUSIE: LOL I hope you are right! :)
    PK: It sure does xx
    DANCING: I didnt have to wait too long. Friday. My recent post is about it. xx
    DEE: You are so right! xx
    GRACE: You said it girl xx ;)
    CHRISTINA: Yes, Friday night it happened. My recent post is about it. xx
    STORMY: Im all good now thanks, xx
    DAISY: I so love your post about what HOH think about...i hope a few HOH reply to it :) xxx
    RILEY: Thank you, it wasnt too bad, bad enough though. Over with now. My recent post today is about it. xxx

    ReplyDelete