Sunday, 12 February 2012

Little Miss v Big Miss


Monday 13th February 2012
Saturday was one of those days.  Little Miss was not her most sociable or happy self.  Little Miss rubbed Big Miss up the wrong way just one too many times and in the end both Little Miss and Big Miss with their fighting and arguing and stomping and stamping and hissy fitting just rubbed Sir up the wrong way one too many times. 

It didn’t help that Sir caught Big Miss poking her tongue out at Little Miss and pulling a face that Little Miss had just pulled at her!

Oops!

It really does not pay to go down the Little Miss’s level no matter how tempting it is or how frustrating Little Miss’s attitude and temper can be!

Little Miss got a telling off by Sir and sent to bed early.

And later, Big Miss was taken to the bedroom where she got a ROYAL telling off about her behaviour.  Did she not know better?  How old was she?  Was it not enough that she got a spanking the night before, if Big Miss wanted to act like a child  then so be it, she would be dealt with like a child and without too much further ado she was taken across Sir’s knee and spanked very soundly.  She was stood up and made to face the wall and then paddled again and then she was sent to bed way before her bedtime too.

Urrggghhhhhhh!!!!

24 comments:

  1. Ooops. So sorry. It sounds like Little Miss knows just how to push your buttons. They learn early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUNNYGIRL: She sure does. Grrrr ...oops wrong reaction *deep breath, count to ten* LOL....

      Delete
  2. Lol! This isn't funny, but it was so cute how you told the whole story...loved this post, kiwi!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. It doesn't get any better when they're older. Sometimes I just want to run out of the house to get away from my kids and the squabbles that can pop up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty, thank you, glad you enjoyed it. There was no other way really to tell it, because despite getting into trouble it was quite comical too....Sir cant see the funny side unfortunately! I hope it gets better but i think you are right, and especially with Little Miss and her personality! May God have mercy on my behind because Im sure it wont be the last spanking I get over this!

      Delete
  3. I deal with 70 eleven and twelve year olds everyday. Some days I would LOVE to stoop to their level! It doesn't work. But I do understand the feeling. good luck!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, yup I agree, it doesnt pay to get to their level as tempting as it was. I wont be doing it again for a while Im sure. Thanks xxx

      Delete
  4. Oops! Another lesson learned? :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....oops was an understatement i can tell you. And yes, lesson learned (for now) lOL xxx

      Delete
  5. Young people these days! If only they knew the trouble they could get their parents into...

    Well, hopefully both of you got it out of your system for a while and hey, at least you got some extra sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUSIE, LOL if only she knew. I think she does actuallly know..... i let it slip last night that last week I bought all my lunches - Sir hadnt realised and he made the black mark in the air sign - about 10 times - meaning 10 strokes....and Little Miss giggled and said to me you are going to get a spanking!!! Oops.
      It was the strangest feeling being sent to bed. I didnt like it one little bit. It was only about half an hour before he came but still, i didnt know whether to stay there, sleep, cry, watch TV. In the end I just lay there. xxx

      Delete
  6. Hahaha! Loved the way you wrote this! SO cute! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy, LOl thank you - no other way to write it really, it was quite comical if you leave aside the spanking and telling off and going to bed early LOL....

      Delete
  7. Hopefully today will go more smoothly. I have been down that road before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Dancingbares, Sunday was a great day :) so it worked (for both of us yes) LOL... xxx until the next time!

      Delete
  8. Loved your post and the way you told it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, thank you :) at least for the time being Little Miss and Big Miss are getting along....but ssshhh i really dont want to tempt fate! xxxx

      Delete
  9. Ooops! Kids certainly do learn early how to push their parents buttons! Unfortunately we still have to be adult about the situation. No fair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace, yes oops indeedy. She does know how to push my buttons, unfortunately, i can take so much and then i start back. I certainly wasnt adult at the time....painful lesson learnt I will be from now on, hopefully :) being sent to bed early was urrggghhhhhhhh but on the other hand felt good that he stepped up too - confusing conundrum LOL.
      kiwi xx

      Delete
  10. It's great that you were able to bring humor to this! I'm sure it wasn't actually fun at the time but your delivery was quite entertaining. Sorry you got sent to bed early, I don't know how I'd handle that, eeek! So shh no mention of early bedtimes on my blog :)

    I hope your Little Miss is going a little easier on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley, thanks yeah it sucked, first time and I didnt know quite how to handle it. It was only about half an hour early and before he came to bed too. But still. Im kinda of in awe that he did it.
      Little Miss has been OK since...but is a ticking time bomb! LOL gotta love ya kids though xx

      Delete
  11. Thanks for sharing. All the parents who read your post can relate to it She knows how to push your buttons big time.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florda Dom, thank you. Oh yes she sure does know how to. I need to learn to control my attitdue too. Lets hope i learnt quickly!

      Delete
  12. I believe Little Miss should "enjoy" a whopper of a spanking from her father. Perhaps, then she MIGHT be a bit more respectful! I truly get irked when the bio parent allows behaviour that you get physically punished for - not nice - sends that feeling that she is outside of those lines.

    OOPS - I am stopping right here. Kiwi, I am so sorry. I apologize. I have no right or business in saying a single bit of that. End of story. I'm just home from work and my fiestiness is in FULL BLOOM. I haven't said a word to L yet - I'm learning.

    It sure is HARD to learn to be nice and grown up.

    All my love, sweet Kiwi!
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabella, between you and me, I quite agree with you. She is in DIRE NEED of a walloping from her father. He wont do it though. I keep suggesting it. She gets the odd slap on her leg but thats about it.
      Dont apologise for your thoughts or comments - they are always welcome and appreciated :)
      Love and hugs kiwi xxx

      Delete