I was watching TV last night, my favourite show, Greys Anatomy. I don't know if any of you watch it but here we are about a third of the way through season 7. I am thoroughly enjoying it.
Anyhoo, about half way through the episode there is a scene were my three favourite doctors are playing golf on the roof of the hospital, McSteamy, McDreamy and Dr. Hunt. All complaining about the wives in their lives. Complaining about how unreasonable their wives are, how stubborn they are being and how pig headed and disrespectful they are. In fact in one earlier scene Dr. Hunt was having an argument with Christina and just "stalks" out of the room angry, instead of doing what he should have done....putting her over his knee and giving her a thorough spanking through her scrubs. Can you just imagine the scene?
My first and only thought was all that behaviour could be put to right by the husbands just giving their wives a spanking or too, well deserved and needed I thought. Men being men and letting their women know who is the boss, for their own good.
I have come to the conclusion that I am, for life, a spanko and an avid fan and supporter of Domestic Discipline. Its not the be all and end all of relationship but for me it sure does help keep harmony and peace in my home.
I'm not a spanko but it does indeed restore harmony to a home, and puts into motion and application the critical principles of love and respect.
ReplyDeleteYup, in it's simplest form, it sure does work that way sometimes. Those quick "come here right now" swattings do tend to get everybody's day back on track.
ReplyDeleteKiwi,
ReplyDeleteSo true...those naughty wives need their husbands to be real men, lol!
Kitty
There have been plenty of times I've seen women in real life that I thought could use one!
ReplyDeleteIf your in the United Kingdom how is it your summer is just starting?
ReplyDeleteOh, yes indeed, Kiwi! (And we will change Stormy into a spanko sooner or later, heehee!) xxxxxxx
ReplyDelete;)
Hi kiwigirliegirl (and everyone else out there :)
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say how much I am enjoying reading your blog as well of a couple of others here. My hubby and I very recently have decided to introduce dd into our relationship (something I asked him to do) and before we get started I wanted to read a few of your blogs to read about others experiences and how they got started, which I am so enjoying! Kiwi, stormy and rogue you are all such great and insightful writers and not to mention I have been in constant fits of giggles the last couple of days reading about your journeys/escapades! It's been both enlightening and enjoyable, you all seem such lovely friendly people! So once again thank you and I can't wait to keep on reading :)
STORMY: yes it sure does doesnt it :)
ReplyDeleteSUSIE: :) they do work
KITTY: Yup, isnt it funny how once we start on this journey we "see" it all over the place where it would work wonders.
SERENTY: Yes, me too!
SIR J: Im British but I live in NZ ;) sorry to confuse you.
DAISYCHAIN: you reckon? Im not so sure - stormy is pretty adament she will never be a spanko - maybe when the maintenance spanking gets started she might change her mind you think? hehe (sorry stormy x)
SARNIA-ROSE: Welcome to my blog and to blogland. I think you and your hubby have chosen the right path - good luck on your journey - its the best thing - and isnt it funny how its the majority of women who ask for this....thank you for such lovely comments - i do appreciate them and am glad you are enjoying the blogs - lots of great people here so welcome and feel free to comment anytime ;)
"My first and only thought was all that behaviour could be put to right by the husbands just giving their wives a spanking or too, well deserved and needed I thought."
ReplyDeleteAh, what a simple world that would be. Though I think the receiver has to want the correction on some level or it would be very counter-productive and just build resentment between the two.
I agree with you entirely Lea - if its not consented to then its abuse - but i think a lot of women although may protest at the thought or a threat of a spanking, if hubby just does went ahead and did - they probably surprise themselves LOL.... but yes an ideal world lol xx
ReplyDeleteHa ha, fat chance! Great post though, Kiwi :)
ReplyDeleteYes, they probably need good spankings.
ReplyDeleteFD
Hi Stormy - thank you - its funny where we see "situations" once we start on this journey LOL....
ReplyDeleteFD: Yup I know a few in real life too ;)
ReplyDelete