Sunday, 14 August 2011

All is right with the world - at least for this week.

Hi guys, well I'm still alive, so either it means I fixed the problem, or he was lenient, or I just didn't tell him.

The truth? 

I didn't tell him. 

I chickened out.  Firstly the damned credit card was advertised on the TV and I must have given an audible gasp - he looked at me - you know - "the look" - over the rim of his glasses his blue eyes warning me, and I just couldn't tell him. 

Secondly, I got into trouble on Friday night - believe it or not  over dinner again - which resulted in me being told off and then later paddled and caned.  For the record I now officially declare I no longer like the paddle.  As I was laying there, crying, the paddle smacking down on me over and over burning and stinging, I'm not thinking how sorry I was over the dinner mix up and not listening to him, but OMG if this is punishment for a wrong takeaway, then what on earth will he do for a new credit card?  I will just deal with it when it arrives.  Lord have mercy on my soul.  The punishment was more to do with not listening and doing as I am told.  He is a firm believer of the end of the world conspiracies and he wants to make sure that if in the event of a major disaster that if he tells me to head some place in particular I will go there so that he can come and get me.  Not just change my mind and do as I please and he cant find me.  His words I think during the paddling where if I were to do something so stupid and he couldn't find me, that when he did he would give me the beating of my life.  So its out of care for me that he does this. 

One of my earlier posts I was telling you all how blurgggh I was feeling and how insecure I had been.  Well, since Wednesday last week when the paddle first arrived and we "played" with it, and then again on Thursday, and then my punishment on Friday - I feel so much better.  My insecurity has gone.  I feel settled, balanced, protected and so secure.   Well, those feelings got me to thinking.

We had a long horse ride planned for the weekend, so after that, it was so perfect and lovely, that afternoon I decided to talk to him about this thing we do.

He surprised me the other day asking if I was still OK with the discipline.  I started with that.  He assured me he just wanted to make sure I was OK with everything, we were going in the right direction and that I wasn't doing this because I thought it was something he wanted to do because he really does want to do this.  I assured him I am more than OK and that in fact he could be stricter with me if he wanted to.

I then went on to explain my feelings of insecurity and how they had disappeared because he had taken the time to pay me some attention on Wednesday and Thursday and then on Friday he stepped up and punished me for doing something wrong, and when he had explained the reason for disciplining me for not listening it touched my heart - he is concerned for me, its for my benefit, for my welfare.  I have to learn to listen to him, do as instructed and not deviate so that he can rely on me, knowing I can be found where I am told to be, get what I am told to get.

I then went on to talk about the rules we recently set and I said to him that I was confused that he lets things slide.  He asked for an example....well the exercise one.  He said not to worry, its coming if I don't get on to it.  Oh dear.  He said it would probably be best if I was honest with him and "confessed" when I thought I had broken a rule and then let him decide how to deal with me.  WOW!  talk about being in HOH mode!  I was very proud and respectful. 

I asked him can I be sure that if I do something wrong he will step up and take me in hand, however he decides, he wont just let it slide or if he decides to be lenient then he has to tell me that.  He assured and promised me that he will always step up maybe not straight away but it will come. 

He told me that after knowing about my feelings of insecurity its best I go to him next time I am feeling like that and he will deal with me for being so silly, I have no reason to feel so insecure but he understands that that is the person I am and he will do what he needs to do (spank me) to make me feel better.

At that moment in time, I felt as though all was right with the world.  It was such a wonderful peaceful feeling.  My rock was back, he never really went anyway, but perhaps I did emotionally.  He said he was proud of me for being so open about this need in me and that I can talk more freely about it.  WOW again.  I think he feels completely trusted.  We need to trust our HOH but they need to trust us too. 
I do not regret for one moment first approaching him with this.  When I look back over the last few weeks, in only a few weeks how far we have come.  I have panicked and stressed over the little things as we have gone on - does he want this, will he wont he, but there really has been no need...one thing I've learned - I have to trust in him, I have to be open and honest and I can go and talk to him.  Who can I talk to if not my husband, my HOH, my rock.  He wants this as much as I do...he has told me that.  He wouldn't do it if he didn't want to, he would have told me no from the outset, or tried it and then said no.  But he hasn't.  He likes the results as much as I do - what more can I ask for.

I look at him out of the corner of my eye and my heart fills with respect and love and pride for him.  As he holds me in his strong arms and holds my head in his soft gentle hands I know he loves me as much as I love him.  I could never be without him, I cant go wrong with him as he wont let me let me go wrong.  I am going to make mistakes and he will help me fix those mistakes by doing what he does.   He holds me and my heart and my soul in his strong loving caring hands.

25 comments:

  1. Kiwi, have you actually READ what you have written??? LOLOL.
    "He said it would probably be best if I was honest with him and "confessed" when I thought I had broken a rule and then let him decide how to deal with me. WOW! talk about being in HOH mode! I was very proud and respectful."

    Not respectful enough to tell him about the creditcard, though? He was giving you the opportunity there... That was your perfect moment!!!.

    "WOW again. I think he feels completely trusted. We need to trust our HOH but they need to trust us too."

    How can he trust you, if you don't tell him the truth? How can you say you trust him, if you can't be honest with him? Do you not trust him to deal with you fairly?
    Come ON, hunni, take a deep breath, be brave, and tell him. The guilt and panic and worry is far worse, and he will be very hurt (and angry?)that you deceived him and didn't trust him enough to confess if he ever finds out. Especially after the heart to heart talk you just had....
    Bless you. Put your life...and your ass, lol, in his hands. xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *claps hands in excitement* Weeeiiii!

    Happy happy happy for you!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is neat...these hard talks are so affirming aren't they? So now that you know that he won't let you go wrong, have you told him about the credit card?

    Oh, and glad to hear that you've come around on the evilness of the paddle. LOL, some of you girls make me think I'm a serious lightweight. Maybe I am.

    I'm mostly teasing...am really happy for you that you had this significant discussion with him and heard his heart. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I have heard this type of thinking too: "He is a firm believer of the end of the world conspiracies and he wants to make sure that if in the event of a major disaster that if he tells me to head some place in particular I will go there so that he can come and get me." Aren't men WEIRD???

    (Daisy does have a point about honesty :( )

    So Hmmm, are you rethinking ordering lots of new implements to try out? Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you feel better but Kiwi I agree with Daisy here. Tell him! Besides, he may go easier on you if you confess than if he has to find out when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say take a big girl pill and tell him. Because if you don't and he finds out....(insert ominous sounding music here)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad it's working for you both but good luck when that credit card arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell him about the card sweetie or all of that conversation you guys had...is kind of for nothing. It was great to talk about everything but I really thing that at some point SOON you need to tell him about the card....and tell him that it has been weighing on you conscience and that you are trying to be upfront with him! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. DAISYCHAIN: I do trust him but I am really scared of telling him....I really just cant. Id rather he found out than me admit to it. But I have emailed them this morning and cancelled my application. I hope I have done it in time. I know what you say is so true and I should should should confess. When I know its surely cancelled and doesnt arrive and then I will and he can deal with me from there. But right now, I just cant tell him. Have you not made a major mistake that you have been afraid to admit? When I get confirmation that the card is cancelled, I will tell him what I did. But then he can see I came to my senses and cancelled it and fixed it by myself.

    SWEETGIRL: :) thank you.

    SUSIE: Yeah, this time i heard his heart - i like the way you put that, thank you. It was a good talk, Im sure not the last we will have. And no ive not had the courage to confess about the card. I know its the wrong thing to do, that I should really tell him about it...but I have tried to cancel the thing, once its cancelled I will tell him thenn.

    SARA: Yeah, I used to think he was just a bit nuts when he first told me about his theories, but given all the earthquakes and disasters happening around the world more and more its got me thinking. But regardless its better to be safe than sorry eh? He has his family's welfare at heart. I cant complain about that. Yes I completely agree with Daisychain but Im really too scared. He will be so mad. I dont want an angry spanking. I know i deserve to be punished but not angry. I have cancelled the thing and once i get confirmation then I will tell him. He can deal with me from there. And no certainly no more purchases. Ive learnt that curiosity surely killed the cat LOL. We have enough with the paddle, cane, strap, his hand and a wire coat hanger!

    HEATHER: I know :(

    BABYGIRL: Jaws theme tune comes to mind :(

    TIFFANY: Thank you, me too. Its amazing how it makes us feel so much closer and loving.

    ASHLEY: Thanks for the hugs. I do hear what you are saying and I know i should really tell him. Im am honestly too scared to. I promise that I will be telling him just as soon as I know its cancelled then I can honestly tell him I cancelled it before i had chance to get hold of it. That I had a mild panic attack about christmas coming up and I do what I used to do, make a rash impuslive decision without thinking, but that I thought afterward ad fixed the mistake I made and that I am very very sorry and it wont happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, hunni! You really did wind yourself into a knot here, didn't you?
    Only you know him, so all our advice is based on how we think OUR men will react; but surely, if you trust him to do whats best, you shouldn't be scared?? APprehensive, yes, but not sure I would ever be scared to tell Davey anything...

    I'm guessing this was a rhetorical question...

    "Have you not made a major mistake that you have been afraid to admit?"

    but I can and will answer, no, I haven't. Oh, I have made king sized balls-ups with bells on, I admit, but have never ever been afraid to hold my hands up straightaway...why would I be afraid? My husband loves me with all his heart. As I love him. If I were to be scared, it would be fear of him being disappointed in me, nothing else. That hurt look in his eye would be worse that any spanking.

    He never spanks me when he is angry though...he feels he would not be able to moderate the swats correctly if angry. On the rare occasions I angered him, he went and watched TV, calmed down, then we talked about it before he spanked me. And yes, it was hard, and it really hurt, but I had my safeword and could use it anytime to stop the spanking. Not that I do that lightly. (Because he stops to see why I called it, and then if he felt I was mis-using it, I would get another spanking for that at a later date!) I have NEVER mis-used it.

    But, that's us. And if your husband spanks you while still angry, well, I think, like you, I might try to put off the inevitable too...but I worry for you that instead of just exploding, he might go into orbit if he found out later!!
    Thanks for realising I wasn't being critical of your post, just concerned for you. Hugsssss, whatever you decide. And, you know we will all be here for you with hugs and sympathy when the brown stuff hits the fan! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol at the "end of the world" scenario....makes me think of when K is holding me and saying he never wants to hurt me...usually after he has just administered the paddle/strap/belt...what an oxymoron!! I have to agree with Daisy...fess up sweetie. Right now, you are just dealing with bad judgement and some disobedience...but you are teetering dangerously toward dishonesty and lying. Those things are very hard to overcome as a couple...even one who employs TTWD....you're dealing with broken trust and manipulation. Good luck with however you decide to handle it.

    PS...do you see now why I HATE THAT F*%@KING PADDLE???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Daisychain, I would never think you were being critical. Thank you for being honest with me - this is why we blog afterall to get imput and help us see things from other angles -among other things. Scared is probably the wrong word - apprehensive absolutely. I dont want to disappoint him and I dont want him to think "oh why bother if she keeps doing stuff like this". I dont want him to stop ttwd.
    I probably will tell him tonight. The card has been cancelled so he wont find out but I will tell him what happened, tonight when i get home. He spanked me once before when angry - that was over the shopping budget a few weeks ago - since then I have stayed on budget. I think he can see it works. I know I have to tell him. It was a very dumb thing to do. And Ill tell you this one thing, if it hadnt been for me blogging here about it, I would have made the application, and then put it to the back of my mind, even in ttwd. I think blogging about it brought my feelings of guilt to the surface, i knew it was wrong, so i put it out there, knowing that i do need to tell him. You guys have just enforced my own conscience - if that makes sense?

    K's Sweetie: They never want to hurt us, i know that, but they have to punish and punishmets hurt - and hell yes girl i understand completely now why you feel the way you do about the paddle. It left bruises on Friday night and he gets right into the sit spot and the back of the thighs.....yelp! He even said he doesnt caer about the noise it makes - it is quite a noisy implement - he said if he needs to spank me he will regardless of who hears!!! Oh Lord help me - what have I unleashed?
    OK. I swear hand on my heart I will confess tonight and face the consequences. I think the mere apprehension has put me off ever doing it again. I hope he see it like that.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would NEVER paddle anyone on the back of the thighs (too much of a risk of real long-lasting damage: leather should be used on the thighs, if at all. Just sayin')

    He should NEVER punish you in anger!! Corporal punishment should be a controlled event with plenty of talking so that this event becomes a REAL learning experience for the "survivor" (lol). That way also corporal punishment can indeed be a POSITIVE experience, instead of something just to be feared!!

    Loving your blogpost,

    Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bob, thanks :) glad you enjoy my blog :) as for everything else - its all good, nothing too severe except for on my derrier...and only once did he punish me when still angry but he was controlled. Every time since he has been mad at me, yelled first, then later has spanked me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also feel it's best to confess and have it over and done with than to have him get more upset later. I'm happy to hear that things are going well for both of you and hope you continue to progress to where you want to be in TTWD.

    Hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lea, yes i completely agree, i have worked myself up today and practiced what i am going to say when I get home and I am going to confess and hope for the best.
    Saying that there is no way he will find out now as i cancelled the application...but i still have it on my shoulders. And i forgot(how i cant imagine but i did forget) one of my rules is telling the whole truth - i dont exactly lie but sometimes i dont tell the whole truth so to speak.
    Wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
  17. i enjoy reading your blog, learning about DD. I just have one concern about something I've read. The Friday night discipline session of about 3 weeks ago, over the grocery budget - in reading your account, it appears that your husband disciplined you in anger.

    From my reading of different DD, TTYD blogs, I am under the impression that discipline is only to be administered when the husband is calm and not angry. Did I misunderstand?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well it certainly seems that you have what you were hoping for..such a sweet entry. He is now a force to be reckoned with :) I am no good at confessions, but in this I think I would do what you did. Cancel and then tell him.

    In fact, I have done the same thing, before dd. In defiance I applied for it, it was sent, and I cut it up. I did tell him, but since it was pre-dd it wasn't too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suffolk.Sinner - welcome - thank you for reading my blog and commenting :) The grocery budget is a big thing for him and yes I suppose he was angry but he was still controlled. HE is a pretty laid back person and usually he makes me wait for punishment - at the start way to long - now, not so much. He gave me a safe word to use - and he stops when I ask him to unless he thinks im just trying to get out of it. He is really good.

    Stormy. Last night I planned on confessing. I ended up not actually confessing but asking a hyperthetical question - if i did something wrong and then fixed it, do i still have to confess it. His answer - yes absolutely - my next question was well do i still get into trouble even though Ive "fixed" it. Hiw answer - that depends on the seriousness of what i did in the first place.
    He then went on to question me about what i have done and im laying there saying nothing baby nothing - but he said my answers were too quick and i had that "tone",
    He knows I have done something but he is not pushing it - for now. Ill probbly tell him tonight, again laying in bed in the dark when I cant see his face.
    OH...and he also said that my punishment is coming a big one because Im not doing any exercise....

    oh dear :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, I reckon that you will have plenty of exercise when you confess... I just had this mental picture of him chasing you round the house with the paddle, you running crazily from room to room saying, "Now, calm down first, honey...I fixed it! Remember, I fixed it..."
    Heeheehee!

    Seriously, sending hugs and sympathy and fluffy cushion thoughts your way! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. lmao Daisychain - thank you for that image :) how on earth will i keep a straight face now when i go home tonight and fully confess!!!! I think though (perhaps wishful) he might just be lenient with me. I did plan on fully confessing this morning but he was in such a grumpy and I really didnt fancy a spanking in front of his daughter and before work - though before work might be good hehehe...
    and top it off - its grocery night tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LMAO @ Daisychain -yeah thanx for that image, would love to see that!

    Kiwi sweetie, there, right there you had the PERFECT moment to tell him.

    Get running to that grocery store girl! And keep to the budge fgs!

    Rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweetgirl: I know I know I know *hanging head in shame*. I should have told him, but by then he had other things on his mind and he distracted me *wink*. But tonight is the night, about 4ish im emailing him to tell him it wasnt really a hyperthetical question and I will confess later tonight and he can do to me as he sees fit.
    My budget has been increased this week so im off the hook there - thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did you confess last night Kiwigirl?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's really fantastic! He's back (not that he ever was really away, except in your mind). Yes, you really DO need to confess about the credit card, if your bottom has healed enough to take the consequences.

    So, did you?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete