……is what I am in need of.
I have been writing every day in my little exercise book of all the things I think I have done wrong, and there are plenty. So far there hasn’t been a day that I haven’t broken a rule. Whether it be just one rule or 5 or 6.
He hasn’t looked at it yet – that I am aware of. But I have make allowances for the fact that he is full of flu (well, I say a head cold, but you know what men are like!); and we are having problems with one of our horses – which is looking quite serious. That is the difference between him and me I think. I don’t tend to let worry get in the way of other things. Worrying is not going to help matters, its not going to make our horse any better. And all the while he is worrying about the horse or feeling down because he is not feeling very well, I’m feeling neglected. Not right, selfish, childish but still how I am feeling.
I got a paddling on Tuesday night. I was so glad. It wasn’t long, it wasn’t particularly harsh. I was upset on Tuesday morning – a number of things one on top of the other. I didn’t want to talk about it because I would have just cried (yes, that’s me a cry baby – I cry at anything whether I am sad, happy or mad or hurt – I cry LOL). Anyway, I refused to talk to him on Tuesday morning because I would have just cried. But I decided to email him – yup I’m the email queen. I think I got a little attitude in the email as well because at the end of my little speech I said “OK? Happy now? Good!”
I got home and he hugged me and told me he loved me and said he was sorry. He explained about everything that was making me feel the way I was feeling. We got on with our evening and I was in the bedroom, he came through and pushed me down on the bed, gave me another hug and said he was going to spank me at bed time. I told him I was glad because I deserved it.
Bedtime came around. I decided I wasn’t going to remind him. I am so glad that I didn’t remind him because he remembered all by himself and that is such a big thing for me, that he remembered himself. He actually turned off the light and got into bed and then suddenly got back out again and said “I’m supposed to be spanking you!” He switched the light back on and locked the bedroom door and told me to get across the bed. Where he promptly paddled my behind with what he now affectionately calls “Paddy”! It wasn’t long, it wasn’t overly harsh and it didn’t make me cry. He lectured me a little bit – but not a lot – about sending him silly emails and feeling the way I was. The last swat was pretty harsh; he got me to change position so that he could “swing” the swat. Owwwwww!
Anyway, it was over pretty quickly and we snuggled afterward. But it didn’t really get me to where I needed to be. I was submissive, I got into position and I stayed relatively well in position this time. A conscious effort. He told me I would be getting more on Friday, but with this cold of his I am not sure, I am hopeful, but not sure.
I really needed this spanking to be much longer. It was over so quickly. I need a prolonged spanking, one with a warm up first and then quite harsh with a telling off. I’ve done plenty to deserve it, especially my attitude.
But, on the positive side of things, he really is getting in to the swing of things, I was bending over stacking the dishwasher on Monday and he walks by and swats me and then tells me its my own fault as I have no idea what I have unleashed in him, he just wants to spank me all the time, and is always on the look out for a painful implement for me!!
Very good positive steps in the right direction.
So perhaps its time for another discussion - I need to let him know that I really need the spankings to be a little longer in duration. After all when we first got the paddle he said he could paddle me for hours with it, it’s very comfortable for him to use and doesn’t hurt his hand at all!!!!!
I am very happy for you that you are both moving in the right direction.
ReplyDeleteYep, you know what you need to do...talk to him! Sara
ReplyDeletekiwi,
ReplyDeleteThanks for blogging about all of this. It lets me know that every couple is not perfect and everyone has communication problems. I keep thinking someday Daddy and I will get the communication thing down, but so far it hasn't happened, lol! Oh, well, it does make like interesting to constantly try and figure another person out.
Kitty
You want him to spank you for longer? Be careful what you wish for!
ReplyDeleteYou could always suggest a spanking game... its fun, and you make your own rules...
Davey and I played a "cut the cards" game. The suit of the card determined the implement, and the number of the card, how many swats... if I cut the highest card, it was face value...if Davey did, it was doubled! A simple game, but you can make up lots of different ones. xxxxx
It's good that it's kind on his hand. What do you suppose he means by a painful implement?
ReplyDeleteFor hours? Yikes!
ReplyDeleteKiwi, So glad things are going in a positive direction! He sounds like he's really getting into it!
ReplyDeleteI actually just had a conversation with J the other day about sprints vs. marathons. I don't have too many marathon sessions but I'm kind of a wuss so may regret mentioning it, lol. Glad to hear things are going in the right direction.
ReplyDeleteJOEY: Thank you - so am I :)
ReplyDeleteSARA: I know - you know me - not so good at talking...*groan* im just going to have to bite the bullet and spill it to him.
KITTY: Ohhhh never think you are on your own - email me anytime ok :) communication - well verbal communication is not my strong point. Im always scared he will think its all I think about - sometimes it is though lol ;) but you know what i mean?
DC: cool sounding game, thank you for the idea - i will suggest it to him.
RP: I suppose he just means something that is going to make an impression on me to discourage my bad behaviour! ;)
STORMY: Thats what i thought too - i know i said prolonged but I didnt mean for hours! Just a little longer than 5 minutes would be good.
MEOW: Thankyou - yes they seem to be going in the right direction and Im so happy about it. I feel so contented.
LEA: LOL - another be careful what you wish for thought huh? But sometimes a spring just doesnt get us to where we need to be does it? :)
As a Dom to kitten, I can fully understand what drove him to give you a swat. Not a day goes by that kitten's ass doesn't bring out an primal urge to give it a good smack/paddle or two or more. Hell I can't explain it anymore adequately, it just is what it is. Great blogs, look forward to reading forward as you two journey forth. Cheers
ReplyDeleteRespectfully Sir W for kitten
Hi Sir W - thank you for the comment and compliments. We are struggilng at the moment but hopefully it will work itself out again :) another speed bump. I sometimes wish he had come to me with this idea instead of me going to him LOL.....would be easier.
ReplyDelete