Thursday, 11 August 2011

Here comes the crazy ...take me away ha-ha-he-he to the funny farm

OK, guys and gals, my bloggy friends, my fellow spankees and spankers.  This may well be my very last post.  If you don’t hear from me come Monday (my time) then I am deceased, passed away, gone to the other side, exited this mortal coil…..and its has been my great pleasure to have known you all (j/k really - but Im in real trouble me thinks)

All because of my stupid  rash stubborn impetuous irresponsible crazy illogical decision making.

What is my strictest rule?    

Yes, that’s right, we all know it, it’s money and credit cards.  I’m not allowed to use them without permission.  That’s great, he has taken them off me, hidden them now in fact, as I can be a wee bit sneaky. 

And what did I do today?

I can hardly type the words....

That’s right, I have applied for another one.

What in God’s name am I thinking?

I can’t believe I did it.

It’s the most rashest stupidest thing I have ever done in my entire life.

It was one of the crazy rash moments, I saw something advertised on the internet and bang before I new it, I was online applying.....aarrggghhhh.

My crazy rash irresponsible stubborn character is a life threatening condition.  I need a cure. 

I really cannot believe I have just done this.

OK don’t panic Kiwi its not the end of the world.  The card comes and I can cancel it, he will never know. 

HA!  That man seems to know everything.  Just by the tone of my voice, or a look in my eye – he will know.  I know, I'l get to the mail first, or maybe I can tell him it was just a mistake (who am I kidding).

Oh dear God.  He can be lenient, he can be lax in follow through and issues plenty of empty threats.  But I have this horrible feeling this will not be an empty threat when he finds out (IF, kiwi, IF - if I say IF long enough and loud enough it will come true LOL....not).

RIP Kiwi.  They say God loves a trier.  I certainly try – I am sure my HOH would agree I am very trying LOL.
Wish me luck :)
Lets hope I see you all next week.

21 comments:

  1. Good luck kiwigirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick! ! ! Hide under the bed! ! ! I keep a few dust bunnies under there to keep me company when I need a fast place to hide. LOL. good luck. You are going to need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Girl! You did it. Now I just read Rogue, confession is good for the soul. What if you tell him now what you did. That you're sorry, it was a mistake and as soon as it comes you'll cancel it. You remove the chance he'll find out on his own and really blow. Just something to think about.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just like a child who acts out because they want attention from their parent, except, you are supposed to be an ADULT! If you are not ' allowed' to have cc's or money, then I guess you haven't grown up yet. I'm guessing you would have zero ability to sport yourself or even live alone if it was ever necessary. If you have kids, I hope to god that ur husband is teaching them to grow up to be responsible adults. You seriously should NOT be involved in much of their upbringing as you are a child yourself. How disappointing it must be to a man to think he married an adult, and then find out that she's someone who can't be responsible, can't make decisions on her own, and doesn't want to learn how to mature, but rather wants to be treated as a toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "None" is not part of this community, for no-one in spankoland would behave in this way. Part of being mature is knowing that when you stick your two pennorth into another persons blog, you do so with respect and kindness and encouragement, not criticism, ignorance and downright rudeness.

    Now, Kiwi, do not panic. Firstly, he will not kill you. You may well prefer to stay standing for the next week or two, but you will certainly live to tell the tale, and I imagine it will be quite a spanking story.

    I would definitely advise telling him, and as soon as possible; I am sure when you explain, he will be more lenient than if he found out some other way, or after it arrived. That way he will know you realised your mistake before it arrived and you were tempted to use it...
    Whatever you decide, (after all, it's your ass on the line) I wish you luck.
    What you did would come under Davey's category of writing a cheque your ass can't (or doesn't want to)cash....
    Hugs, and sympathy...methinks you are going to need it! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you think wearing two pairs of pants with throw him of the scent?

    You sure like to live dangerously, girl! :-)

    Here's hoping you develop a Teflon booty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't care if I come across as rude...you people have issues! Your husbands are all too henpecked to make you get the help you need. You say you're ' submissive', and yet most of your posts are whining about how he doesn't live the lifestyle in tge way that YOU want. If you're so submissive, then shut up and let him do what he wants, which is obviously to NOT have to deal with a wife as a child, sisince that's your non stop complaint. You have emotional issues and you need to go get therapy. This kiwis husband is so obnoxiously sick of her and yet is trying to do as she begs. This marriage will be over within 12 more months....i guarantee you. I think I'll hang around to see how accurate I am.lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiwi,
    You need to delete rude comments. Yes anyone has the right to comment but some people troll the blogs with the intent to make other feel bad and second guess themselves. I feel in if None has all the answers she should begin her own blog. That way she can share her thought on her own site and those that are interested can go there and talk with her.

    Real spankos (and we all know who we are)care for each other and are supportive to one another. No one listens to rude people. If she were truly trying to be helpful she would find a way to get her thoughts out without being unkind. No one can ignore unkind messages directed at them but try your best!!!! I do think you should delete anything that is not pleasant and supportive. Those of us who understand this lifestyle will be around. If they don't understand then they may need to read around for a while before they comment.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  9. In my experience, HAPPY wives don't belittle or attack others and their choice of lifestyle. Happy wives offer encouragement, helpful advice and the occasional kick in the pants -- not the teeth.

    How many blogs out there are written by feminists who are happy with their henpecked husbands? Just saying.


    Kiwi, as far as your post, he took the cards because of your spending habits, which you admit has been a problem. There was a reason you made that purchase. Food for thought...

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you call this kiwi a HAPPY wife, then I shudder to think what a miserable one would sound like. This blog is non stop whining about how her husband never does as she wants him to do, and its all begging on how to change him. and if this blog is any indication of how she is in real life....irresponsible, childlike, begging for constant attention, and whining when everything isn't exactly as she wants, then I'm pretty sure her husband isn't happy either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kiwi, I think you'll just feel worse the longer you wait to tell him. From the feelings you expressed here it doesn't sound like you plan to hide it, which is good. Sometimes it is better to just bite the bullet and get it over with. Your honesty will discount a few swats, I think. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kiwigirl - I you haven't already, confess what you have done, my opinion that's for the best.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...I'm with the crowd. Tell him what you have done, that you realized it was rash and a mistake, and will cancel it and turn it over to him as soon as it comes! Good luck, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kiwi,

    If you won't say it, I will

    @ None...this is obviously not something you understand or want to understand..therefore, take your opinion elsewhere...it is not wanted or needed here or on any of these blogs. I'm sure you can find something else that is more to your liking and mindset. So do us all a favor and get lost

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kiwi,

    If I may suggest, don't delete rude comments, delete the rude people. Surely there's a block feature somewhere on Blogger. I mean it's the internet for crying out loud. It's got less rules the the wild west and more potential destinations than the unknown universe. If None isn't fascinated by your blog and your relationship, then why the Hell is he or she still reading it?

    Notice the name? The empty profile? This is someone that desperately wants what you already have, but lacks the guts and dedication to achieve it or even admit to wanting it and is seething with jealousy. So when it comes to the opinions spouted and how much attention they should receive, the answer is right in the name, none.

    As for the credit card issue, I'd have to say you really do have issues obeying simple rules don't you? Do me a favor, as soon as he finds out, tell him I'll give him 20 bucks American for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kiwi, you don't have to put up with rude comments on your blog. You'd think that if someone is given the privilege of reading your unfiltered, innermost thoughts they'd be civil enough to refrain from personal comments or attacking who you are. Sadly, this isn't the case, and sometimes you just need to block people or filter their comments.

    Given the very limited view of your situation we have through a few words it's obvious that making sweeping generalizations about you and your personality is unwarranted. The Internet is vast and they can go elsewhere for their kicks. You don't need to be the one kicked.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how when someone doesn't agree with you, you automatically jump to, 'they're jealous'. Yup, I'm SOOOOO jealous! I wish like anything that I was childish, that I couldn't make decisions for myself, and that the only thing that made me feel loved was being hit by someone whom I actually have to force to do it, and by someone whom, I try hard to imagine, really wants to do it since he's so 'dominant'. LOL, I don't think so!
    I'm much more content being an adult and knowing that what my guy does is totally what he wants to do. I would feel like crap if the one thing I supposedly needed to feel loved was something that I had to whine and whine and whine to get him to do. That's not love, not at all.
    However, I don't blame her husband in the slightest. A normal man wants to be married to a mature adult. A little girl is NOT what an adult man longs for at all---unless he's sick and has feelings for children in that way.
    There was a time to be a little child...that was back when you WERE a little child. Now it's time to be an adult.
    As for the fact that you all seem to get so upset over the fact that you can't figure out who I am by clicking on my name....get over it. As an adult, I get to make the decision to not fill out certain profiles. There's profiles of me online...I'm on fb, and I even have a blog. But you are all strangers to me, and I have no desire to let you know me, as it's not your business. So, for you guys, if I comment, I use one of several emails that I have that have no profile or anything whatsoever attached to them. Deal with it.
    Now, I'm going to sign off for now, since I'm meeting a friend at the mall in a bit. And guess what, if I feel like buying something, I can. Why? Because I'm an adult and I have money and credit cards. If I know that we really can't afford something, I don't buy it, it's that simple. Again, I'm an ADULT. LOL, it's so much fun being an adult!

    ReplyDelete
  18. it seems i have come back to a little controversy here. I will comment first on LOL and NONE - obviously the same person - who picks very unoriginal unintelligent nick names....which describe exactly what sort of person she is. If you dont like what you read why the hell do you bother read. This is my life, my choice and you have absolutely no idea who i am, who my husband is, who my family are and you have no friggin idea what you are talking about. I am very much an adult, very much loved by my family, friends and husband. I am an intelligent and professional woman who has made a lifestyle choice. You are nothing but a rude, nasty and unintelligent biggoted small minded maggot.
    Why are you lurking around this community if you have no desire for it yourself?????
    You are not an adult, your behaviour and attidtue and comments smack of immaturity. So go away back to play school, learn to play nicely with others and then come back and make some intelligent comments. Dont you dare judge me or any of my friends in this commnity. Come back when you know what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OK, that being said, to everyone else :) firstly thank you so much for your comments defending me - i love you guys :)

    JOEYRED: thanks - im going to need it i think
    DRAGON"S ROSE: can you please come hide with me?
    PK: Oh girl, im too scared to tell him. I was punished on Friday over dinner - again - he gave me the paddle seriously - and all i could think about was if this was just for the wrong dinner, then what on earth will he do for the credit card. (I dont like the paddle anymore)
    DC: i know i should but i just cant confess. Im goign to try and fix it and cancel it.
    BG: yeah two pairs of steel reinforced pants LOL
    ROGUE: yup - im just rash and impetuous and have a major death wish.
    LEA: I know you are right - i know. But im too chicken to tell him. Im going to try and undo it myself.
    RONNIE: I agree I really do - but like I said im going to cancel it and forget about it.
    SARA: Thanks - I know confession is good for teh soul and is the answer really and I know im digging a big hole for myself....but....
    MC - thank you - yes i agree - i am going to look ito blocking. :) Yes i have a bit of troubl obeying money rules. A big sticking point....you only want $20 for me?????? lol
    RICH PERSON : thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm with Sara, Kiwi. That is the best thing to do. I would have a hard time doing it though, have to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Stormy - i know its the right thing to do. I know I should tell him and especially last night when the bloody same advert appeared on TV - and i kinda gasped out loud and he just looked at me and it was like "that look" over his glasses and i clammed up. I just couldnt confess. I am going to try and fix it myself - and the other thing is, is i was paddled on Friday night - over something different - a serious punishment paddling - and so I no longer like the paddle - and all i could think about was omg if this punishment is over dinner (again) what is he going to do over this little slip up with another credit card......nah I just cant confess this time.

    ReplyDelete