Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Thank you

I have just read a comment from a very good friend PK which made me think.

I think without this community I would be totally lost and insane by now with TTWD.  Its such a hard road and without understanding and support of people who know exactly what I am going through because they have gone through it themselves I would be a total basket case by now - I have come pretty close to it already.

I love this community, I love my bloggy friends.  I love and appreciate all your words when you comment on things I have shared with you.  I love reading your experiences, they make me giggle, they make me cry, they make me hopeful.

I am lucky to have found a man who loves me, whom I just adore, we just click.  He had never spanked a woman in his life before let alone consider living a DD relationship.  We have had sticking points and still do and will do in the future no doubt.  But he is happy to do this for me because it makes me happy, its what I need.  How much better than that can it get?

I just wanted to say a huge big thank you to you all - you are a marvelous bunch of people and I don't know what I would have done without your friendship, support and advice.

Thank you all

Love and big hugs from Kiwi.

X0X0

6 comments:

  1. Love and hugs back dear kiwi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This community is so helpful and supportive..it's been an encouragement to me as well. Thank YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love our community too. It is welcoming and helpful and caring. What a shame all society cannot be like this! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) love and hugs to everyone xxxx you guys are just so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) K'S sweetie - just felt like i needed to say it :) xx

    ReplyDelete