Monday, 1 August 2011

Its a funny business TTWD

A couple of weeks ago something clicked in me.  It was like a light switch being switched on when we made the decision to follow this lifestyle or at least when I approached my HOH with the idea and he has slowly opened his mind to it and started "thinking" on his own and stepping up.  I can't keep secrets from him.  If there is something I have done I have to confess - maybe not straight away but eventually I do - normally in the dark of the night, in bed before we go to sleep. 

A week or so ago we set some rules.  We even wrote them down, what he expects of me and what I expect from him. 

I had to confess on Friday last week that I had broken a couple of the rules.  So I sent him an email with my list of transgressions - not many but enough.  I was totally expecting to be punished for them at some point over the weekend.

Well, I did get punished and it was on Friday night too when I got home from work, but not for the things I expected. 

We had arranged on Friday lunchtime for me to bring home some dinner....nothing big, just a little soup and some wantons.  Its lovely soup.  But by the end of the day I really wasn't hungry.  He didn't seem all that bothered at lunchtime - having just had a  Big Mac.  So I made an executive decision and decided not to get dinner, thinking I would cook something simple when I got home.

Oh how wrong could I be

I was lectured for what seemed like an eternity;

I was told off severely;

and then to top it off I was spanked.

Over soup.  That's right - soup!  

Well to be honest it wasn't over soup really was it?   One of my rules on my list is obedience.  And what did I do on Friday - I was disobedient and I got mouthy and had attitude to boot.  I didn't do as I was asked.  He was really looking forward to the soup, which I decided in my infinite wisdom neither of us wanted.    Which was really unfair.  He wanted it.  As he told me in no uncertain terms on Friday night he was really looking forward to it.  But on top of that I got attitude, as soon as he started to lecture me and tell me off I got attitude!  I really do need to be gagged at times.

He told me off severely, told me I wasn't cooking and neither was he and I had to go and get some dinner.  So off I trotted, but he yelled for me to wait that he was coming with me.  I told him I really didn't need a babysitter to go to the noodle shop and get the soup.  But no he didn't want me to go back into town - a waste of money, we could go somewhere else instead.  I argued back, loudly, dramatically, threatened to just go without him at which point he came to the balcony of the house and threatened that If I dare leave in the car without him I would be so very sore and very sorry - that made me stop in my tracks I have to admit.  He can wield a cane quite effectively.

WE headed off to the local take away shop all the time he is lecturing me and telling me off.   I am getting mouthy back and attitude which he does not like at all especially when I am in the wrong.   He even threatened to spank me there and then at the takeaway shop.  That brought me up short.  Oh my goodness he would really put me over his knee in public??  What!!!  He wouldnt!!!!   Oh but I think I know deep down he wouldnt hesitate to spank me in public if he thought I deserved and needed it.  At this point I'm finally crying, very sorry for not having brought the soup that he had wanted.  It was no hardship to have done it. I realized that just because I didn't want it, didn't mean he didn't want it and I was being selfish and unfair

We got home and he had dinner.  Things settled down and he hugged me and it seemed to be over.  The next thing I know I'm over his knee, my skirt up and bottom bared and he gives me a hard hand spanking over his knee - just to make sure that next time I do as I am asked and not to get attitude about it when I do disobey and he calls me on it, and to make sure I am aware that he is not kidding, he is in charge, I am to do as I am told or there will be consequences and next time to just ring and ask if he still wanted the soup.

So, yes I was punished but not for what I was expecting.  He told me he knows he is letting the exercise rule slide but only for now.  In fact only this morning he mentioned as the alarm went off that lashes are mounting up so I had better start seriously thinking about my exercise!  Hummmmffff!

Confession - I don't need to confess anymore, I can get myself into trouble perfectly easily without confessing anything! 

And SOUP is now a four letter word in my house!


10 comments:

  1. Wow, I bet you're thinking, "Who are you and what have you done with my husband, lol?!" Good luck with the "new" one!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl very true Kitty - its so hard when we first start this lifestyle to be so submissive. Even when I knew i was wrong i got defensive and had "attitude" instead of just saying how sorry i was.....that switch to being submissive is hard to turn on sometimes...even though its what i want the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! I think in the end it's often the attitude that gets them the most. A simple explanation of why we haven't done something often makes perfect sense and is accepted, but work up a full head of steam and we're toast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's often over the dumbest things, isn't it?

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. My defensive attitude usually comes out when I know, deep down, that I'm wrong but can't admit it. Practice saying, "you're right. I'm sorry." in front of a mirror, with a straight face. (grin) Try it out on him sometime and see how he reacts. It takes the wind out of their sails when you agree with them and you'll feel better, too. And then you'll probably get spanked for rules and not soup! (I'm really only being half humorous here. It's hard to argue with someone who agrees with you!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Meow....that's great advice.

    I, too, used to fight to the death, especially when I knew I was wrong. It part of learning the submissive part. You made a decision and it was wrong...that can be hard to swallow (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mouth is my enemy too. It gets me more trouble than any thing else. I’ll share my roll of pink Hello Kitty duct tape with you. I like it more than that ugly silver roll in Dragons shop.

    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUSIE: Yes, I agree, totally. When will I learn???
    SARA: Mmmmm Soup!!! Stupid!!!! But i guess it really was about the disobedience and disrepect that got me into hot water. But still - soup!? Really??
    MEOW: LOL - OK ive tried it - cant keep a straight face and so i think it might get me into more serious hot water trying that on him and giggling at the same time - maybe more practice in the mirror for me? I agree with you though, the more defensive I am even when clerly in the wrong, the more it gets his back up and he gets madder. But it was just so hard to submit to him - afterall it was just soup! But no it wasnt not really, and I did ask for this didnt I.......
    K'S SWEETIE: LOL - yes exactly, this is why he is in charge and not me.
    DRAGONS ROSE: Yes please, thank you - he has threatened the duct tape when my mouth wont shut up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't resist a Seinfeld reference here. "No soup for you!" Lol.

    ReplyDelete