What is your screen name? Kiwigirliegirl
How long have you been practicing TTWD? a few weeks
What is your astrological sign? Taurus
In what part of the country do you live? New Zealand
Do you have children? 1 son and one step daughter, two older step children from earlier marriage
Do you have grandchildren? Not yet
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday
Morning or Evening? mid morning
Favorite TV Show? Greys Anatomy - watch it every week without fail in a hot bubble bath with a glass of white wine
Favorite pro sport? Show jumping
Favorite Ice Cream? Mint choc chip
Person from Blogland you'd like to meet? All my bloggy friends :) what a coffee morning that would be ;)
Person from Blogland who makes you laugh? Stormy and Rogue
Person from Blogland you identify with the most? His First Mate, Kay from Trying to Learn, PK
Title of your first blog entry? Testing one two three
What are you wearing on your feet right now? Short blue dress, black thick stockings and high heel shoes
What are you listening to right now? Radio
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Coffe or Tea? Tea
Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Lime cordial
Favorite alcoholic drink? Wine usually, or Bourbon
Favorite vacation spot? Snow
Favorite Holiday? Christmas
Favorite season? Winter if im near snow, usually spring
Place you want to visit? Graceland
If you had to start all over again, would you
still choose TTWD? Absolutely without any hesitation
Best piece of advice you can pass on about
TTWD? Ive not being doing it long enough to give advice but advice I have taken is to be patient its a continual work in progress and to take little steps.
That was awesome! I've been to Graceland...it's pretty neat...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it fun filling these out. Thanks for letting us know a little more.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
K's Sweetie: thanks. I SOOO jealous - i would love to visit Graceland - im such a huge fan of Elvis - but being the other side of the world - chances are slim.
ReplyDeletePK - Thanks, yes fun - its good to know some things about our friends in here. I was thinking of posting a little history shortly to be honest. Just to set some perspective kind of thing.
I can help you knock two of those out in one shot, visit a bloggy friend in Utah where there's snow! :-)
ReplyDeleteyeeehhhaaaaa im in for that Lea :) sweet xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. I love to know more about blogger friends.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Thick stockings! I sometimes forget that it's winter where you live. I'd love to see New Zealand! It's fun to see what other like!
ReplyDeleteLOL Meow - yes its winter :( but I have to admit its a nice day today - cold but sunny and a blue sky. Im in the NOrth Island - but we want to eventually move to the South Island where there is a lot of snow in the winter and a lot of sunshine and dry heat in the summer.
ReplyDeleteRonnie: it is great to get to know everyone a little better isnt it?