I did it again. 2 weeks in a row now I have stayed within my grocery budget. I don’t know how I did it really. Well if I am honest, yes I do. I learnt my very painful lesson 2 weeks ago and I don’t really want it repeated; and it’s good to show hubby that this DD lifestyle does work, that discipline is a deterrent. It makes me pay attention to what I am doing. I just hope that if (and when, as I am sure it will happen) I break this rule again he steps up straight away again and punishes me. It’s not that I want punishment; I just need him to be HOH and step up and do what he said he would do. I mean, really, how hard is it to bend some one over and do what needs to be done? It doesn’t take all night; it’s not that hard surely?
I was going to post a blog yesterday about how insecure and lost I was feeling – but those feelings have gone. Thanks to The Maple Wood Paddle.
Yes - it finally arrived. The Maple Wood Paddle. I can now very safely say I am not a paddle virgin anymore.
He said he could sit there for hours and just paddle me, he said he loves the feel of it in his hand, its comfortable, feels good and doesn’t make his hand sore. Hummmmfff - what about my rear end? He said it’s his new favourite implement over the cane (thank you Lord for small mercies)
Needless to say I got my first paddling last night. It was more of a good girl paddling than punishment. I had done nothing wrong, I stuck with my budget. In truth he could have found a zillion other reasons to punish me as I have been such a moody sulky brat and if the shoe was on the other foot I would have punished me. But it was his decision.
Still, I got paddled. And even though it wasn’t really hard, it did burn. And it had me wriggling a little and moaning and wanting to reach back and rub but I was too scared to as he would have paddled my hands I am sure – he has caned my hand before now when I have reached back. He got me right in the sit spot a few times and on the back of the thighs. I didn’t get the emotional release of crying that I thought I was looking for, but just the mere fact he asked me to undress and lay across the bed and I did so without any hesitation completely submissively and took my paddling completely and relaxed into it, rebalanced me and I feel so much better today. We feel so much more connected - or at least I do. We snuggled in bed and fell asleep in each others arms, which doesn’t always happen. My insecurity has vanished – for now.
He even asked me last night was I ok with the discipline still. Seriously??? Was he really asking ME????? Of course I am in fact I need him to be stricter with me. He said oh fuck and then said you can see how I am with my child - I let things slide - and I said well I need you to not let things slide with me. And he just groaned.
So I will try and talk again - I'm scared of going overboard and becoming obsessive - or at least him thinking I’m obsessive.
I need to try and get him to understand how I think maintenance could be good for me....not every week but just when I feel out of balance and out of kilter if I could go to him and ask him. Or if I could tell him that when I feel insecure then a spanking would probably put things right so if I could just go to him and say honey I’m feeling a bit insecure, then he would know what to do without me even asking outright. No strings attached, just a spanking until I’m feeling better. It’s not exactly hard to bend me over and do what he needs to do is it? It also doesn’t take a lot of time....just a little bit of attention from him to set me straight, to make me feel loved and protected and cared for and secure – such an important word.
So yes, the wooden paddle. I have to admit I do like it. I like the fact that he likes it. If he likes an implement then he is going to be more eager to use it perhaps? I hope so. I dread the use of it in a punishment though. So now we have the cane, the studded strap and the paddle…what’s next? I’m so curious about a Loopy Johnny. I am very tempted to get one.
Its such a relief to be feeling better and secure once again. I should tell him how it makes me feel. I should broach the subject again with him about discipline and to make sure he knows that I am so alright with it that he doesn’t have to worry, and to just ask him to make sure he steps up when I need him to.
OHHH I hate canes. Really, really hate them. Paddles are much better. Sometimes it doesn’t take much to get that release. It doesn’t always take tears to feel loved and secure. It is funny how it works. I am happy you managed to stick to your grocery budget. Congratulations! ! ! I knew you could do it!
ReplyDeleteIf you LIKE a wooden paddle, that cane must be terrible. Lol. Glad things are progressing for the both of you. And I wouldn't suggest a loopy johnny, you may regret it. I only hear horror stories about them, seriously.
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed you stuck with your grocery budget. My Husband grocery shops with me and we find that quite a challenge even with both of us working on it.
ReplyDeleteHope you can talk to him and get the weekly maintenance you need.
A GOOD GIRL paddling?? How can there be such a thing? LOL, I hate my husband's paddle. Hate one swat and hate 50 swats. I've threatened to burn it, give it to the beavers, mail it to a friend etc. I do understand the need for consistency though. I get really insecure when he deals with me on something once and then lets it slide the next time. I just feel unbalanced for a little while.
ReplyDeleteYou said a couple times that it can't be so hard to just bend you over and do what needs to be done. There have been a couple occasions when my husband ended up crying with me over a spanking. He knew that he had to do it, but it was honestly as hard to give as it was to take. It's getting easier for him, but when faced with a teary, sad wife, he'd often rather just give me a hug. LOL...me too...he should go with that feeling.
Keep talking and encouraging him...and then be super patient if you can. Our men usually need to work these things out in their own timing.
Kiwi, it seems your hubby is doing pretty well. I would say give him a bit to find what's comfortable for him, let him find his groove. I know from experience that pushing too much or throwing too much at the men at once can make him overwhelmed and uncomfortable. But I'd say it's definitely a great idea to let him know the next day how good you feel after being spanked. Let him see the results!
ReplyDeleteAnd for the love of all that's sane, DO NOT GET A LOOPY. you will regret it forever. Seriously.
I'd stick with the paddle for a while. I have never talked to anyone who does not regret getting a Loopy! If he likes the feel of the paddle, he might just be coming to the dark side ;) ...give him some time with that! Sara
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got paddled and I'm really glad that you are feeling better!! Be opened and willing but let him take TTWD at his pace for a while and I think he will really come around. It sure seems like it. I despise the cane just like Dragon's Rose and listen to Heather about the loopy. Don't even let him know such a thing exist!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Oh, Lordy, do NOT get a Loopy Johnny! They are downright vicious! IF you want to test this, do you have one of those plastic covered wire spring things that net curtains are hung up with? Try that across your bottom, and I promise you all thoughts of love or curiosity for an LJ will vanish!! Glad you got a paddle though, and pleased he likes it! Thats encouraging!xxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteDRAGONS ROSE: Yes i hate the cane too, He reserves it for servere punishments when I have been really bad - like credit cards and overspending.
ReplyDeleteI guess you are right though, i just needed that little bit of attention from him :)
LEA: The cane is horrible. It really stings and bites. Have you tried it? The paddle burns - and i like how it covers more area than the cane. Mmmm LJ's not sure what to do about them.
SERENITY: Thank you. I was beaming when i got home and he didnt have to ask for the receipt - i had it ready for him. hehehe
SUSIE: LOL, Id rather he step up and discipline me and then its over and done with. Im planning on talking fully this weekend about how it makes me feel so much better and to reassure him that he could even be stricter with me if he wanted to. Its all good. I want to keep doing this. The paddle btw is nothing compared to the cane. But then he hasnt used teh paddle as punishment yet.
HEATHER: Yes, i agree with you, thanks. I agree im just impatient. I need to work on that. Seriously are LJ's really that bad? I looks such an innocent little thing.
SARA: LOL - the dark side huh? I like that analogy. Yes, i know "sigh" where is my patience.
PK. Thank you. Its amazing how much better i feel. I do need to let him know that - i was hoping he could may be see it, but he is not a mind reader afterall. Yes the cane is horrible - and he has it hanging up in plain sight and easy reach - sometimes all he has to do is raise his eyes to it if im being a bit cheeky and I flinch. I hope you are right, that he keeps coming around. I hope he will.
DAISYCHAIN: Seriously LJ?s that bad? wow. I know the net curtain wire yes but ive not had one across my rear end just yet. Hmmm ok ill reconsider the LJ.
Yes it is encouraging he paddled me again last night too hehehe :)
Oh and I think I might be getting my first outside spanking over the weekend weather permitting - watch this space, ill let you know :)
Kiwi--You like the paddle?! And considering an LJ?! Wow, you are brave! I'm glad though, that things have gotten better for you!
ReplyDeleteKay :)
Hi Kay, well yes compared to the cane absolutely, but then I must stress he hasnt used it for punishment - yet. He didnt use it very hard on me or thorough on me, it burns and it made me wriggle and moan a bit, I am sure that once he has used it properly as punishment as in hard and continuous for a lengthy period then I might not "like" it so much. Im very curious about an LJ. Anything that is fairly silent to use to be honest as we have kids in the house, so the paddle makes a loud noise and i have read that LJ's are silent to use. I suppose a bit like the cane, the cane is actually quiet to use, except for the recipient!
ReplyDeleteThings have improved yes, am sure we will hit another speed bump in time...thats life.
LJ? Have you lost it, Girl. I agree, let him enjoy (?) this for awhile. You are getting what you want for now...consider it a success.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Stormy, ;) i was only saying i was curious about LJ's hehehe - ok ok ill listen to everyone and take the advice...for now ;) hehehe thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI use to be curious about LJ's too and I just gave it a "rest." Permanently.....I will never bring them up to Z. He gets where he needs to go with our paddle too....i don't think I even care to try another implement...except maybe a leather paddle?
ReplyDeleteugh...I want to go on record as I HATE THE PADDLE!!! I've even gotten K to agree to only use it for punishment....I'll take his belt or strap any day of the week.....but, hey, as long as you like it....I'll mail you ours...Merry Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteLOL K's sweetie - errr since Friday i have to admit I have changed my mind. I got into trouble again :( over dinner again - and i got the paddle seriously this time. I am going on the record and saying I do not like it one little bit - nor the wire coat hanger!!!
ReplyDeleteAshley: yes the paddle does a mighty fine job - no need for me to get an LJ at all.... :) xx