Sunday, 24 July 2011

To spank or not to spank - to ask or not to ask

OK, well what a first weekend in this thing we do.  I am going to call it our first weekend, although we have been doing it for a few weeks now.  This weekend felt like the start of the beginning.  We have a set of rules, he is stepping up big time, not just in the spanking but in all other ways of being in charge, making decisions, deciding what implements he will use for what wrong doing, for example the cane for me seriously getting in to trouble for doing something that seriously angers him, whereas the paddle and the strap will be for slightly lesser infractions, not letting me get away with things, he even told me off severely for something, and it made me blush like a child.  I did feel really well and truly chastised. 

I broke one of my new rules, twice over the weekend.  Once in bed, I am not allowed out of it, especially for sulking and being moody.  I got upset over something and if I go to bed upset, I cant sleep.    I got up Friday night and sulked and pouted and cried a little until I was yelled at to get my arse right back into bed.  I did.  Saturday I was fully expecting to be punished but fortunately or unfortunately he never got the chance.  At some point in the car on Saturday afternoon while he was severely reprimanding me over something else he told me I was so going to get it that evening.  However, our daughter came home a day earlier than expected so it was put on hold. 

Saturday night I did the exact same thing over the exact same thing.  He told me he wasn't going to deal with me there and then it could wait.  This issue is not going to change so i am just going to have to get used to it.  But he told me last night (Sunday) in bed that I am now going to get 5 lashes of the cane instead of the 3 he was going to give.  Now I know the number 5 is only a little number, but it wont be light lashes, they will be severe and they will hurt badly and I so hate the cane and so I am dreading it, it is hanging over my head, I want it over and done.  We had friends over yesterday afternoon and they stayed really late and so we were tired when we went to bed, so after he flexed the cane in front of me and telling me I am now going to get 5 he put it away again.

So I have no idea when to expect it.  I am going to ask to have it done tonight so its out of the way and over with. 

He knows he I need the consistency and the follow through.  We do however have two children.  The one upstairs with us once asleep will be sound asleep.  The other one downstairs is slightly older and so I think hubby is afraid that he will hear us.  I don't think he will, our bedrooms are not directly over each other.  We can always put the TV on too.  He has punished me before when the kids have been home and I know I just have to make sure I am quiet.  Bury my head in a pillow or bite on something. 

How does everyone else deal with punishments when privacy is an issue?   

6 comments:

  1. Do you have another room in the house you could use, like maybe a garage or a basement?

    If so, you could use that when afraid of prying eyes/ears.

    The other thing (which to me, would add another layer of punishment) is to actually set the alarm at an early time when you KNOW the kids will still be asleep.

    Nothing says punishment like being awaken for a spanking!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the garage when privacy is an issue. Hot in the summer 103*F today and freezing cold in the winter. But it is an option. Dragon keeps a chair out there just for TTWD and a paddle sitting near by. He doesn't even have to carry one of the house paddles out there. :/ I found that out the hard way Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babygirl - no we dont have another room but we do have a camper van - just thought of that hehehe....will see. I have emailed him and asked him for my 5 lashes - cant cope having it hanging over me.
    Little Missie - ohhhh good idea. Ive suggested he take me outback sometimes too when the kids are home - to the pool area or out to the back paddock - mmmmm have asked him via email so we will see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've used the car or van a number of times in the past. Finding privacy, especially in the city, can be very tricky. Putting up a blanket or towel can help block some of the view, but it's difficult.

    There are a number of parking lots, however, that have special significance.

    Just keep a sharp eye out for curious police officers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know finding privacy can be difficult. The camper van sounds like just the thing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rich Person: I think so long as you are both committed to this lifestyle you will always find a place - where there is a will there is a way.

    Ronnie: Yeah, I dont know why I didnt think of it before...also when my son is at his dad's place for a week we can go downstairs to the spare bedroom.

    I just wonder how committed he actually is. He referred to it as a game last night - and I asked for my punishment but I didnt actually get it. Grrrrrrr. Mind you we were both tired, but still, the longer it waits the less effect it has.
    Just when I think this is it, we have turned a corner and makeing progress - he does this to me. Nevermind, the paddle will turn up soon and also the book on Domestic Discipline I ordered, maybe that will help

    ReplyDelete