Im not American, but I know most of my new bloggy friends are and I just wanted to wish you all a very happy Independance Day and hope you had a great holiday :)
I read a lot of blogs but don't always know where the blogger is from, I guess location based on words they use. Honor on your blog is spelled honour and one time you mentioned petrol, which took me a moment to figure out that meant gas for the car. Lol. Happy 4th to you as well!
HI Rogue and Lea. Glad you had a good holiday. Lea, im English but live in New Zealand hence the word spellings :) I will post a blog with a little history of me soon.
Thank you... and we did! :)
ReplyDeleteI read a lot of blogs but don't always know where the blogger is from, I guess location based on words they use. Honor on your blog is spelled honour and one time you mentioned petrol, which took me a moment to figure out that meant gas for the car. Lol. Happy 4th to you as well!
ReplyDeleteHI Rogue and Lea. Glad you had a good holiday.
ReplyDeleteLea, im English but live in New Zealand hence the word spellings :)
I will post a blog with a little history of me soon.