Monday, 18 July 2011

Implement Survey

I have just been caught out red handed by my husband.  This is not good.  I purchased a new implement today, well first thing this morning while he was still sleeping.  I didn't officially sneak the credit card out of the house.  I used it and put it back without it ever seeing the light of day.  Do I really think this is going to work?  Nope, I don't think so.  Well, apparently when I placed the order from Cane_iac - a lovely maple wood otk paddle - they sent a receipt - to his email!  Arrgggh.  I think sometimes - well sometimes I just don't think do I?

Anyway, he came to see me at work at lunchtime, and very casually asked me what I had for lunch, I told him what I had bought, and what bills I had paid and he just dropped into the conversation oh yes and a lovely paddle as well, baby you just cant leave that credit card alone can you.  Explain please?

Err, well I don't really have one do I, so I just smiled sweetly and waved him on his way back home.   I have texted him since and asked whether I was in trouble again, because he didn't seem all that mad at me.  No reply.  Ominous.

Anyway, that has got me to thinking.  We are fairly new to this lifestyle and still finding our way around it all.  He has a small number of implements in his arsenal.  I thought I might post a bit of a survey on implements as I don't know too much about a lot of them.  So basically what are your favourites, what are you least favourites, what would you recommend, what would you avoid?

He currently has a rattan cane - the old fashioned school type.  His favourite.  I loathe it.  It hurts like mad, though its fairly quiet to use.  We have used it with the kids around.  I have to be quiet when he uses it.
We had a wooden bath brush  - but unfortunately it broke.  That stung.  I was OK with him using that.  It was good for being over his knee.
He has his belt of course, which he rarely uses.
He does have a studded black leather strap, folder over.  Its heavy and thuds and hurts like mad.
I bought a hair brush but its too small really and the wood is very rough - not sanded at all and we haven't used it.  I will probably delegate it to the dogs grooming kit to be honest.
On Sunday night - my big punishment night - he improvised with implements.  My goodness, he used a long piece of wood from the fireplace and then he has a fibreglass stick which is about the thickness of a net curtain wire, only a bit stiffer but still just as whippy.  Wow that hurt like mad.  I think he is going to put that one away.  Hmmmmm do I really like this - him stepping up and thinking for himself?  Yes, of course I do, it's just it can hurt sometimes cant it!
And of course he has his hand.  I love his hands, he has nice large hands, soft, strong.  I like him to use his hands the most, probably because it doesn't hurt so much, but i do love his hands regardless of what they are doing or where they are on my body - but that's another story.

So, yes I would be keen to hear your thoughts advise and recommendations of what to use, what to avoid, any good places to go shopping.    I know I may be in trouble for ordering a new implement without first discussing it with him, but I am looking forward to its arrival.

18 comments:

  1. Kitchen utensils like wooden spoons, spatulas and a wire whisk are in our arsenal. Dragon recently discovered that the spoons travel nicely in his over night bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't use plastic hangars! Unless you want to get bruised...ask me how I know?!

    Kitty

    P.S. Good topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Little Missie - i forgot about the wooden spoon - he has used that on me too.
    Kitty - ok - who do you know? Im intrigued. And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm i mean HOW do you know hehehe - fingers type faster than my brain thinks sometimes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it was me that got a bruise from Daddy using a plastic hanger(spelled it wrong in the previous comment, lol!)

    I posted a blog about it. Daddy refuses to use one now. He does NOT want me to get bruises. I thought it was kinda exciting, but then again, I'm kinda kinky that way, lol!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Kitty. I know getting bruised means a pretty harsh spanking but i do like them too. It acts as a reminder for the next couple of days behave or this happens. A bit like a maintenance spanking I guess. OK, I'll not be letting slip about plastic coat hangers. My lips are sealed. LOL xx Ohh talk time tonight - maybe i made this purchase subconsiously so maybe i would get into trouble and that might lead to a conversation...hmmm interesting thought

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your conversation...

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't use many implements. We have a hairbrush that's never been used and a strap and a tawse and a loopy johnny (that's lost). Lash thinks his hand is sufficient and, oh boy, it IS!

    I can see "borrowing" the credit card for fun, but a paddle???? (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love leather floggers, soft, sensual, and reaches interesting places. Leather paddles are also much nice than wooden ones. I agree, plastic dowels are the worst!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. We bought the set of 2 Acrylic Paddles from Cane-iac.....they r quite painful, but pretty cheap......If ur looking for fantastic leather implements, look at Leather Thorn, John is absolutely wonderful to work with & ur purchase is hand made to order.....I bought Rose Blush from him & its perfect!! Happy shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have lots of wooden implements, mostly from kitchen supply shops. They are ouchy, but that's the point.

    I also like leather implements. We have a paddle, and I'd like another one or two. Pay a visit to a local tack shop for riding accessories. There are all sorts of wonderful whips, crops and bats. A dogging bat is a gentle introduction to leather implements. It's wide and makes lots of noise but isn't too severe.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted about this awhile ago and put pictures of ours. :) Two lovely paddles....

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow guys you have such good ideas for implements. Thanks :) So what is best do you think - leather or wood?

    Meow - yes i know breaking a rule to buy a paddle - i dread to think what a shrink would say about my thinking!!!! lol.... it was a spur of the moment thing - normally he is up with me, he wasnt, he was sound asleep and I took advantage...didnt think until i was too late.

    Strange as it may sound Im looking forward to getting the paddle - but the postage cost more than the paddle itself :( I cant seem to find any good stockists this side of the world. He did tell me last night that I am in for big trouble when it arrives and i am "so going to get it" - his sick sense of humour - he is waiting for the paddle to arrive to punish me with it for buying it!!! I wonder what will happen if the book i ordered at the same time(that he doesnt yet know about) arrives on the same day!! Another book about domestic discipline - just trying to help us out you know? hummmmmmm....... ill keep you all posted.

    Kitty, the conversation didnt happen. I chickened out again :( im such a baby. But i had written it down and was planning on just reading from the paper - it fell out of my bag this morning and he picked it up before i got to it. He is so tall and he held it way out of my reach and I couldnt get it back. He tucked it away and said he would read it later. So I guess Ill be having a conversation tonight. But i suppose he needs to hear what I need to say i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We don't have alot of "formal" implements but we do have lots of improvised ones. I've been spanked with;
    - a plastic hanger. OUCH. Hurts like heck, makes it's point quickly.
    - a plastic rod. By far the worst. It bruises and is reserved for severe punishment only. Rarely used.
    - A paint stirring stick - it is stingy and hits both cheeks at once. They are free at your local home/ garden store!
    - A large wooden spoon - ouch.
    - A leather paddle - noisy and stingy when used lightly and hurts when used full force.
    - A giant spatula - it's about twice the size of a regular spatula and hurts "like mad" as you say. ( hee hee, I like saying that! It's fun!)
    - His belt. - hurts like crazy. Can sometimes wrap around and hit on the hip which really hurts.
    - A paddle ball paddle! - loud and ouch!
    - A switch - they break easy and that is a good thing because it hurts, stings and leaves welts.
    - A cell phone cord - like a switch. It's perfectly silent but whippy and H-U-R-T-S!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Till Death Do us Part. Thank you so much for commenting. Wow you have a fair few implements in your arsenal. Some very ouchy in deed. Im glad you like my saying "like mad" LOL.
    Well, i got a spanking again last night - with his hand and the cane. I hate the cane - its awful. But it made its point. The paddle is on its way I think. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't own a cane and don't plan to anytime soon. Lol. My implement collection is ever growing. There are the basics like a belt, wooden spoon, bathbrush, hairbrush (buy wooden ones and not plastic, plastic ones are cheap and can break across your bottom), and ruler.

    Then we started collecting a few higher quality implements. I have a leather paddle and long leather strap from The London Tanners, 2 wooden paddles from Kitty's Exotic Paddles, and recently got a deerskin flooger which is just for fun. It's all a matter of preference really. I've heard the saying "Leather is for lovers, wood to be good, and rubber to make them blubber." Personally, rubber and plastic stuff is a hard limit for me, causes a lot of bruising.

    ReplyDelete
  18. No, I wouldnt recommend a cane but the funny thing about the cane is that although I absolutely hate it, i crave it too. My HOH decided yesterday that the cane is for severe punishments, and when I really make him mad whereas the paddle and strap will be for lesser crimes. He is really starting to think about this by himself - reallly getting into the swing of things.
    The only think I need to tweak is he has stopped punishming me when the kids are home with us - so not sure what is going on there - need to talk. I hate having punishments hanging over my head.
    I dont know that i have a favourite implement - except fo rhis hand - but even then his hand hurts like mad too. Wood burns, the cane stings like nothing else - takes my breath away - leather slaps, but he never takes it easy, no warm up nothing, just straight to business whatever he uses.
    Aren't I lukcy!

    ReplyDelete