Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Great Expectations

I expected to gain last night at Weight Watcher.  And I did.  I gained 700g.  Half of what I lost in my first week.



It's not a lot but still a gain.  Disappointing, and especially so as it was only my second week.  Back to square one…well not quite but still a step back.   I think I know what I did wrong.  I didn’t exercise (enough); I have obviously miss-pointed some things and my portion sizes are still too big. 

As expected, Sir was not impressed. 


As expected I was in trouble.


As expected I got the cane. 



I was expecting (needing) to be told to go the bedroom and wait for him, in position.

I was expecting (needing) to lay there, to wait for him and then when he came in, to me to tell me off about the weight gain, to be admonished, to be told to do better.

I was expecting (needing) a good hard spanking for my lack of effort during the week, 2o for 20 (or more)

I was expecting (needing) to be stood in the corner to contemplate and plan the next week and how I would make it different.

Unexpectedly I didn’t get a telling off.

Unexpectedly I didn’t get corner time.

Unexpectedly I only got 7 strokes for 700g gain and not the 20 for 20.

Unexpectedly he wanted to make love afterwards.  He told me he can’t help it after he has spanked me, he just gets so turned on (I am not about to complain or say no to that).

Some people will say go with the flow, you were punished, accept it and move on.

Some people will say talk to him, it wasn’t quite what you needed or expected.

To quote William Shakespeare:


It’s so true.  My heart is aching a little today.  Not in the broken hearted sense, not in the sad sense, but in a longing sense, a sense that something was missing, something was not quite right.  A need was not met.  I’m not sad.  My heart is not broken.  Things are good between us.  I just have this longing. 



I think expectations only lead to disappointment and perhaps I shouldn’t have expectations anymore.  He knows I need this lifestyle.  He knows when and how to punish me and has done so.  It’s now my job to submit and accept whichever way he does that…and each time is going to be different.  I know this.   I do think there is a difference between submitting to how where and when he decides to punish me and going with the flow to asking for something I need if I’m not getting it, though.   So I did ask  him when we were snuggling down for sleep, could he please tell me off more next time I’m in trouble and getting a spanking (ooh it is still so hard to say those words still).  He said of course he can.  Maybe last night he was just tired, maybe he thought he had expressed his disappointment enough earlier on in the evening and just wanted to get the punishment done (it was getting a bit late).   Or maybe the difference is in what he thinks is a punishable offence as opposed to what I think is a punishable offence.  Maybe I am harder on myself than he is.  I have noticed a big difference when I do something wrong and he takes the initiative to punish me as to when I have asked him to hold me accountable for something – like weight loss as opposed to when I have left my cell phone in my handbag and missed a number of calls from him and he is hopping mad when I get home. 

So this week I am going to try really hard to stay on track and lose weight, I'll try to be good so as not to get into trouble and try hard to submit to his decisions in all respects of our life together from everyday stuff to when he feels a need to punish me. 

Fingers crossed.


26 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you didn't get exactly what you needed, I know how that goes. Perhaps he was trying to be lenient? Personally, I know that if I were spanked for not losing weight, I'd be neurotic about losing and also quite self-conscious of what I had to lose. Maybe for that reason he wanted to give you some reprieve? Or not, but just a thought! Anyway, good luck this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley, perhaps he was being lenient. Perhaps he just wasnt in the mood. Perhaps I just need to accept how he punished me...and move on. I have done that now...so back on track diet wise :) here's hoping for a better result this coming week.
      LOve kiwi xxx

      Delete
  2. When i say "go with the flow" (yeah course that was me ;) ) i mean more that you should try to not think so much about being submissive, about how everything should be etc. I know exactly where you are at though. i remember being there myself, for a long time, and no one understanding what i meant by that i knew i was submissive, and i was behaving submissively, but i wasn't feeling it, not in my head. I think you just try to hard. Try to do things because it is good to, because it will make you feel good!. Not because you have to, but because you want to. (Even when you don't want it ;) -trust me tonight i know that one! But you know what? it was so good! i feel much better even though i started of as a sulky little brat i finished with feeling more submissive in a long while. Go with the flow, push through and ahead and you will see that you will feel so much better coming out the other side, not even if you have to struggle but because you struggled through it. Relax. Don't think so much. And most of all: Enjoy! [easier said than done i know!] But i know you can do it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly I overthink absolutely everything in my life. And I admit i have a "set" idea of how a punishment should be carried out.
      This stems from my NEED to have the telling off first. Otherwise it just feels like a game. I NEED to know that he is disappointed even angry at whatever it is i have done wrong.
      He was hopping mad one day i came home and missed 4 calls from him - id broken his cell phone rule - and i knew about it. he told me off, spanked me for it and since then the phone has not left my hand.
      Whereas when he spanked me on Tuesday night for not losing weight (something i have asked him for) he was naked to start off with and all jovial and jokey. Told me to bend over so he could get this over with....whack whack whack it was done. Yes it made me cry because it hurt. I didnt make me cry becuase I was sorry and felt guilty. I really cant see what is wrong with NEEDING the telling off the words or asking for them for that matter.
      I blogged my feelings about it, but i didnt say anything to him except asking for him to be more vocal next time, tell me off more.
      love kiwi xxx

      Delete
  3. grrr for typos...hope you catch my drift anyways...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. but that is not to say that I wont learn to just accept each punshment or lesson as and when its given for what it is and what it means..... ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. Kiwi,
    I understand how unmet expectations cause frustration and some sadness. My sincere concern for you is that you are missing the fun in the baby steps at each point because you need something a little different than what he is giving you. I don't think any of us can deny our expectations and of course we should always keep communicating but you two have come SO far! It's really very neat. It will continue to get better as he learns but for a man who doesn't read anything about this, he seems to be hearing you and really trying. Maybe after each time focus on one thing that he did that was what you needed and focus on that first.

    Good luck with the weight loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie, thank you. Yes i do feel we have come a long way in a very short time. We are both very new to all of this dynamic. He does listen and over time its getting better. The lecture really helps me to submit to get that right frame of mind to accept a spanking. And thats why i need them otherwise it can feel a little too game like and a lesson is lost. BUT I also need to learn to just accept each time as it is for what it means :)
      Love kiwi xxx

      Delete
  5. I struggle with this as well. I don't want to tell Sir what to do, especially regarding punishment, but if I don't receive the punishment I deserve, I feel something is lacking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lea thats the scary part - is it telling Sir what to do. BUt essentially i dont think it is. I think expressing our needs is in no way telling Sir what to do, dpeending on how you broach the subject and talk to him.
      Good luck
      love kiwi xxx

      Delete
  6. (((Hugs to you, kiwi!))) Good luck on eating smaller portions. That is the hardest thing to do, in my opinion.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty, yes portion sizing is difficult. I was brought up to clear the plate before leaving the table - hard habit. Sir serves up dinner as well mainly....I need to get a smaller plate for myself :)
      getting there though
      love kiwi xxx

      Delete
  7. Smaller portions and more exercise - my problem too. Good luck to both of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunnygirl, YES good luck to both of us :) xx

      Delete
  8. Sometimes the very hardest part of submitting is submitting to judgment that no, we will not get punished to the extent that we think is fair/necessary. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana, a good point, yes its true...something i need to learn - to just accept a punishment for what it is and how its conducted and learn from it....easier said than done....but i'm trying.
      thanks :) xxx

      Delete
  9. My thoughts are that you feel that missing 'something' because yes, your expectations were different which is understandable because you didn't receive what was said you'd receive. The making love thing afterwards can lead to confusion in a sense. I mean, it's sooo distracting, for both! It sometimes just feels like the next logical step lol! Do you do maintenance Kiwi? I'm finding that because of 'regular' maintenance, I am rarely 'punished' and because it's not punishment, making love afterwards..... well my emotions aren't all over the place like they are with a punishment? I'm not explaining very well I don't think. For me, I'm finding that because my spanking needs are being met regularly, I am more able to 'go with the flow' and my expectations aren't so 'all consuming' like they used to be. All that being said lol, keep the talking going Kiwi. He's getting there.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee,
      YES I LOVE MAINTENANCE. We do a regular "just because" sunday which if leads to sex i have no problem with at all, there is no confusion whatsoever. I have noticed that since maintenance - my book is getting sparcer and sparcer - which is great. PLUS now when he tells me im in trouble its my responsibilty to remind him at bedtime...so albeit every week i mark out my book for the week...i tend to write in it and how it was dealt with.
      Yeah i sometimes feel that my expectation is all consuming at times...i dont mean for it to be like that. I just know that the telling off first really gets me in the right submissive state whereas if i dont get the telling off it can feel like a game, or i feel very defensive about the spanking (even though I like them....does that makes sense?)
      love kiwi xxx

      Delete
  10. Hugs to you. I think smaller portions are not the easiest, hard. Good luck.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, yeah its hard. But anything worth doing is never easy is it :)
      xx

      Delete
  11. New habits take time. Yes, it's disappointing when you don't see the results you are wanting. Only two weeks in, it will get better.

    As to expectations, yeah, I know about that. Playing out in your mind what you want to happen, and then it not. But I have to say you handled it so much better than I handled mine last night. I didn't do so good. So, kudos to you that you were able to talk to him instead of letting your disappointment turn into an attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jacquie, thank you. Yes im sure as the weeks go on the weight loss will happen.
    Learning to accept how a punishment is administered is a tough point in submission. But its what we have to do. Im learning that slowly. Being told off makes submission easier for me, whereas just being spanked with no words its harder for me to take and therefore the submission doesnt come as easily - but that is down to me...i need to learn to submit to it whether there are the words and corner time or not.
    Not easy at all.
    Good luck to you my friend and to me
    love kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Maybe this area is tough for him due to the fact that its a weight loss journey and thats not easy? Im at WW myself and my husband struggles with giving my discipline for no weight loss because sometimes I work so hard and just dont lose. I know what its like to have the expectation and then the feeling of let down. I struggle with that as well. Best of luck to you,

    Galway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Galwaygirl, thank you for yoru comments. Yes WW is hard...and some weeks no matter what we just dont lose...so long as i dont gain, Im all good with that. I dont know the reason for the "light" punishment but im trying to learn to just accept what he decides - after all thats the name of the game isnt it? :)
      Good luck to you too my dear
      hope to hear from you again :)
      love kiwi xxx

      Delete
  14. I didn't have time to read all the comments so sorry if this has already been said but I totally understand being disappointed when the punishment is light. It's really hard to deal with and I have not mentioned it to date. I understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI DB, thanks, yes its hard but im slowly coming to terms with the fact taht the name of the game of submission is to submit to HIS decision. Its his decision. I might have scenarios in my mind of what I need...he know them, Ive told him - now i have to just go with what he decides - as hard as it might be BUT that's where true submission comes in....just doing it just accepting and submitting regardless.....its not easy at all is it :)
      love kiwi xxx

      Delete