Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Be careful what you wish for...

Wednesday 7th March 2012

OK.  Well firstly let me share the good news. My weigh in was fabulous.  I lost 3 ½ pounds in my first week and that included a party I attended on the weekend with lots of nibbles and drinks…but I was good and pointed everything.  But it also included very little exercise.  Of course the one day I was “encouraged” to go for a brisk walk by Sir he claims did the trick…well maybe I’ll concede…it helped.

As I said yesterday I was in a very mischievous mood and craving a spanking.  Oh be so careful what you wish for.  I didn’t end up asking – although I had plans on doing just that.  Instead I got myself into some serious trouble.

I did something don’t ask me why because it’s one of those occasions where I just don’t know why that I have been told in the past not to do.  I told him about it just in everyday conversation, not by way of confession as I just didn’t feel guilty about it I sure did by the end of the evening.  He was aghast at what I had done.  I got told off but then to add insult to injury I got cheeky about it.  Which he didn’t tolerate.  This is all over the telephone by the way.  He told me I was so in trouble when I got home.

After we hung up and that sickly feeling settled for the rest of the in my stomach I text him something along the lines of I hope getting into trouble also meant a telling off.

Nothing was said until bedtime.  He has told me in the past that when he tells me I’m in trouble then it’s my responsibility to get things ready so that he is reminded.  So, about an hour or so before we went to bed I laid out the pillows at the end of the bed.    I didn’t pick an implement – perhaps I should have done.

“What’s up?” he asked with his eyebrow raised, as we went to bed and he saw the pillows.
“You said I was in trouble, Sir” I replied.
“That’s, right, you are, tell me what you have done?”

I answered his question.

“Oh, that’s right, yes you are in serious trouble for that, now bend over the pillows”

*sigh*

Why is it those words “bend over” no matter what, make me smile….is it the spanko in me, is it nervousness, or embarrassment at what is about to happen that makes me smile like that each and every time.  I wasn’t smiling for very much longer after that I can tell you.

I walked to the end of the bed and bent over the pillows and gripped the bed cover.  He got down the cane and lifted up my nightgown with the crook end or it and laid it over my back.  He then proceeded to give me a very serious lecture about what I did before I felt the first swipe of the cane.  He continued with the telling off, making me answer him and when I didn’t I’d get an extra hard swipe or two.   He proceeded to cane me and lecture me and then the tears came, the apologies and promises not to do it ever again.  And then I was told to get in the corner where I had to spend an extended amount of time to “considering my actions and how it made Sir feel to do what I did”. 

Afterwards I felt very sorry for what I had done, for making Sir feel like he did.  I stared at the wall while I was standing in the corner, wishing that I had thought about my actions first.  I hadn’t meant to hurt his feelings.  I didn’t want him to be angry at me.  Finally, finally he called me to him to get into bed.  I was very quiet and subdued.  He lay next to me just watching the rest of his TV programme.  Then he demanded I give him a blow job.  Which, of course I did; and of course the inevitable happened I got a little, well you know.  But he refused me.  “Sex is a reward for a good girl.  You are being punished” 

Then he snuggled me and we slept.  This morning I certainly didn’t wake up wanting to poke the bear that is for sure.  He asked me was I OK because I was very quiet?  I simply said that I was being quiet so that I didn’t get into trouble…”That’s sensible” he said to me. 

All is good between us.  It’s forgotten about and I have been forgiven.  The slate is wiped clean.  It is certainly something I will think twice about if I ever do it again.  I’m not planning on it. 

One thing he did say to me last night afterwards was that he said I love it.  Yes it’s true.  I’m a spanko and I love being spanked.  BUT I don’t like punishments.  Maybe it is time that I explained this to him.  Even though it’s what I have asked for, I don’t like getting punished.  I don’t like the pain in that scenario.  I don’t like his anger or his disappointment in me.  I LOVE his dominance, that fact that he cares enough to act on something I have done, but the actual act of punishment, no I don’t love that.   

The moral of this story – be careful what you wish for, for it may just come true.  But I love it.


27 comments:

  1. Hi Kiwi,

    I really enjoy reading your blog and I can definitely relate...seeing disappointment in my husband's eyes is always worse than the pain of the actual spanking (although, sometimes it's pretty close:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI tess, thank you :) i try not to disappoint but sometimes i just do. Its hard.

      Delete
  2. congrats on the weight loss, thats awesome! I relate 100 percent with how you said you like the dominance and you're a spanko but that doesn't mean you like the spanking when it's a punishment. I've tried to explain that to people numerous times and some people don't understand it, so it's nice to see someone feel the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Playful, thank you :) day 2 of week 2 today :) and going well. Yes the lines can get very blurred at times. Basically yes i like sexy erotic spankings but they are not to be confused with the real serious discipline that i need when i am being an immature and bad girl. Then the spanking is to be taken seriously. I crave being dominated by a man who will take action when necessary - and in that circumstance i dont like the pain.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss. Love the new look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sunnygirl thank you and thank you - though the new look is a work in progress..not quite happy yet LOL

      Delete
  4. Looks like he made his point and you now feel settled, which is good. Were you happy he refused you? I know a few weeks ago you mentioned not wanting to mix spankings/sex/BDSM so maybe he's trying to keep them separate for you now?

    And I can so relate, Cael once said "I know how much you love your punishments." Uhm nooo I don't love punishment, I just love that he would care enough to do it.

    Also, congrats on your 3.5 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley, he certainly did. I hope he is keeping them separate....if its maintenance then thats different again but with punishments id prefer to keep sex out of the equation. And thats it exactly we love the dominance not the punishment, as my good friend sweetgirl said to me, if we loved it it wouldnt be punishment :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your weight loss Kiwi! :) I agree. I don't like punishments, the fact that I let Michael down, upset him. But, I do like how it brings a resolution to the matter and his dominance, well, it's a big like a drug. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, that was supposed to be a *bit* like a drug.

      Delete
    2. thank you Grace, day 2 of week 2 and so far so good :) fingers crossed. Yes exactly, the closure is great. LOL it is a drug ;) and i love it.

      Delete
  6. Good job on the pounds, and sorry about the rest. But, lol..happy for you too? I'm glad if you're glad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL hi Stormy, thank you :) and I know you dont know what i mean being such a spank-NO, but thank you anyway :)

      Delete
  7. I totally get where you're coming from. Being a spanko but hating punishments is really hard to explain to a non-spanko. For me, it's all a difference of my headspace. Feeling guilt or that I've disappointed someone is certainly not fun.

    Congrats on the weight loss, too! When I lost a lot of weight in the past, it definitely came from the calorie deficit, not so much from exercise. Which is good because I'm lazy. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lea, thanks...the first week wasnt so bad so hopefully i can keep it up - or ill be in trouble - which is great motivation.
      For me i love being spanked in a sexual way. Its not to be confused with the serious real punishments (spanking, thrashing, caning whatever it is) when Im being an immature bad girl. thats where i think the lecture and telling off come in to play too - to get you in the head space along with the guilty feelings. Its complicated but simple at the same time.

      Delete
  8. Totally agree about being a spanko and not 'liking' punishments. It is very hard to explain.
    It's good he is giving you the lectures you need now. I'm curious about after the event? Does he comfort you after in any way?
    Great news about the weight loss :) Well done and keep it up!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee, yes especially to a husband who is a "newborn" spanko who just likes to spank and cant understand why i dont want to have sex afterwards. He is getting better though...much.
      Basically i like being spanked for sex, but this shouldnt be confused with the real punishments ive asked for when im being an immature bad girl....different thing altogether. We are getting there though.
      And thanks, lets hope i continue the downward track...dont want 20 for 20 :(

      Delete
  9. Super news about the weight loss Kiwi. Keep it up.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ronnie, thank you :) i certainly have enough motivation to keep at it....20 for 20 - yikes!

      Delete
  10. WooHoo on the weight loss! I am wondering about something, though, and if it has been mentioned in other posts, I apologize, but I haven't made it through all the archives.
    You mentioned that if you didn't lose any weight then you would get twenty hard strokes for the $20 wasted; what do you get to celebrate the pounds you lost? Maybe 3 1/2 passionate kisses? (perhaps round that up to four)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jacquie, thank you :) funny you should ask that i asked him the same thing :) but tell you what the smile on his face and his enthusiasm and support is all the reward I need :) he is amazing.

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on the weight loss, good for you. I hate when they take away sex as punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey DB - thank you :) yes it ws frustrating...and different...he is getting into the swing of ttwd thats for sure. xx

      Delete
  12. Hello,
    I'm new to your blog and I just wanted to say I love it!
    I've been in the same situation before, except instead of getting the spanking I wanted... I got a grounding I didn't want. Haha, oh well. :)
    Blessings!
    Love,
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bunny, thank you, and welcome. Im so glad you enjoy it. Its scary putting my thoughts and feelings out here but its a little processing plant for me and ive made soo many great friends - its a great place.
      Not getting the spanking you wanted and getting a grounding you didnt want...that says its all doesnt it... that's what a punishment is, something you dont want :) sounds like your HoH knows his stuff :)
      Love and hugs kiwi xxx

      Delete
  13. That is wonderful about your weigh-in! Yay! Super!!! I'm glad that your struggle to get to WW paid off. I need to follow your good example about eating properly and getting exercise. Good for you.

    About getting punished...I wonder if writing to him might help him understand how a punishment makes you feel? With D, sometimes she thinks I haven't taken a punishment as seriously as I really have because it makes me get very quiet. Not because I'm sulking, but because it's such a place of vulnerability and all that. I think it's hard to see that from the outside. Anyway, it was just a thought. I'm glad that you got what you needed (even if you didn't want it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana, thank you, yes it was a relief. I might email him, or something and explain, but to be honest, between you and me i think he is slowly getting it :) i really can't complain he is grasping the idea in leaps and bounds....i was grounded off my computer chess game yesterday :( *sigh*

      Delete