It’s D-Day.
Weigh In day.
And I’m not feeling so optimistic about it. I can feel the shadow of the grim reaper bearing down on me.
The week started off well. Controlled, points counted, even some exercise. But I needed a little “motivation” to do it, which looked a little like this - Sir and I.
But then things turned a little crazy over the weekend, for some reason.
I was warned last night that “rest assured” Sir will deal with me tonight if I haven’t lost any weight this week. I am thinking that I am so "dead meat"!
Kiwi.






Hoping you have a good weight loss this week! The weather here is beginning to get so nice-- guess that means it's beginning to get chillier there. Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteHi Subbie,
ReplyDeleteI will let you know tomorrow how it goes tonight at WW.....but i dont have a good feeling about it.
Yes still sunny but getting chillier morning and night.....oh well, winter has to come.
Kiwi xx
Good luck...I got 100 with the cane today....1/2 pound over my limit! abby
ReplyDeleteAbby - woaaah 100 strokes of the cane???? OMG how did you cope with that! Id be beside myself....i can barely cope with 6 without being a crying sniffling mess and jumping about....oh hell gf.... :( i wont be complaining at 20 now
ReplyDeletelove kiwi xxx
Loving the pics Kiwi :) I hope WW goes better than you expect!
ReplyDeleteDee x
Hi Dee, thanks, I'm having such fun with adding pics, its adds a whole new dimension to the post. I thought this post maybe had too many pics in it...what do you think?
Deletexx
I hope your weigh-in went okay! And that dinosaur pic is just too funny!
ReplyDeleteHi Riley, well WW went how I expected. Ive just posted about it. Thanks, i like the dinosaur pic too - cute and funny!
DeleteDo you think there were too many pics in this post? Im playing and having fun adding them, there are so many images to chose from on the net hehehehe xxx
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks, but no amount of luck could beat the scales :(
Delete