Yeah, I did it.
Weigh in last night and it was a great success
I lost 1.2kgs (about 2 ½ lbs) this week and it included a fair amount of indulgences…all counted for and marked down.
I even did 3 lots of step aerobics which is a wow for me.
It makes me feel like I can do anything.
Sir is very proud and happy with me. No disappointment, or lecture or spanking. Just a great big pat on the back.
So, here goes for this week…..




Way to go, Kiwi!! That's a great loss, especially considering your "indulgences"!
ReplyDeletethanks subbie, the thing with ww the indulgences, as long as they are tracked and you dont go over your "budget" are all acceptable...:) so long as i dont get complacent...thats my big fault.
DeleteHurrah...that is a lot for one week! abby
ReplyDeletehi abby, thank you, yes im pleased with it.
DeleteThat's great! Nothing succeeded like success. Losing is the best motivator to work harder the next week. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Hi PK, thank you. Yeah what is it they say nothing tastes as good as success feels :)
Deletehugs kiwi xxx
Yayyyyyyyy!! Congratulations! You deserve the pat on the back!
ReplyDeletethank you...the best thing was Sir's reaction when i got home :D
Deletehugs kiwi xxx
Great News. Good for you and keep it up.
ReplyDeleteSunny Girl
Great job Kiwi! Keep up the good work! :)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Good for you Kiwi!
ReplyDelete