Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Copy Catting...



At the risk of copy catting, Sweetgirl has inspired me.

Haircut time.

I have not had my hair cut in over a year.  It's the longest its been...ever! 

But it's time!

Sir doesn't really want me to get it cut.  BUT at the same time He didn't actually say NO.

SO on a spur of the moment decision I am booked into to a salon that I have never used before for tomorrow lunchtime to get something between this


and this

















I'm thinking, the fringe from pic number 2 and the length and shape from pic number 1.  My hair is probably about the length of pic number 2 now so it's time for a really good cut...but not too short.

Thank you Sweetgirl, my friend.

Let's just hope it doesnt result in a




especially when I tell him how much it is going to cost ...that would be a double  O u c h!

31 comments:

  1. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow,too; at a salon I've never used. I really like the bangs in the 2nd photo.
    Let us know how things go. Maybe we can compare notes.

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiki, thanks. I will. Goodluck with your haircut :D
      hugs kiwi xx

      Delete
  2. I also like the fringe bangs. Nice look. Good luck! I make it a habit to talk to my husband before any hair appointments, he just prefers it. (did something crazy once..hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks stormy, well its cut now and cant be undone....luckily it can grow back if he doesnt like it, but i think he will. Glad to have my fringe back xx

      Delete
  3. Love the hairstyles Kiwi. Either or would be lovely :)
    I am an X hairdresser so have hairdressing friends thankfully. I've never paid salon prices since I was 18 lol! I think the prices would shock me now!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee....its all done now hehehe...i love it, hopefully Sir will too

      Delete
  4. The prices are terrible here too. I need to find a new salon in a different area, as I am long overdue for a trim.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a good hairdress is like a good doctor....a necessity and once found one never wants to let go ;) good luck xx

      Delete
  5. LOL oh kiwi, out of the WW frying pan and into the haircut fire...I hope you don't get in trouble for this one!

    Do you get groupons? I was lucky enough to find a groupon the other day...shampoo, cut, conditioning treatment, style, etc. for only $30 (ordinarily almost $200). Maybe you'll get lucky and find a coupon or special or something.

    Please try not to get into trouble, kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana, no i dont think i will be in trouble...and any what i did this morning is way past getting a bad haircut... :(

      Delete
  6. Ooh, that's pretty! May I make a suggestion and have a quick conversation about length. Don't ask me how I know this is a good idea. Sometimes I just know things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi susie, yeah did that last night :) its all good, its not short but not as long as it was...but it really needed to come off

      Delete
  7. How did the haircut go? Did Sir approve?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Ronnie Ill let you know tomorrow - just had it done today :D its lovely though....he will like it xx

      Delete
  8. I hope both of you like your new haircut. I want to get mine cut too, but I haven't decided on a style yet. And I'll have to get permission before I get it cut. Getting it cut without permission is a BIG no no for me. It's one of those things that he cares a whole lot more about than I think he should, but it's also an easy way to please him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i guess what they say goes...good luck xx

      Delete
  9. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks.แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats so funny, a few weeks ago i got my hair done and i brought the second picture in with me because thats what i wanted but then decided on something else lol.. But i think a mix of those will be very cute! Hope it turns out well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl you have good taste :) its not quite as i imagined but it might be that "just cut" look, tomorrow will be different when i wash and style it myself.

      Delete
  11. I bet you look terrific. When he sees it he won't mind the cost. Anyway a spanking is probably worth the new "do"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Sunnygirl....thanks. mmmm i can guarantee i wont be getting spanked for teh haircut, i did something this morning that surpassed a bad haircut and so im getting the paddle i have been told.... :(

      Delete
  12. I also like the one on the right. Referring to the hair style only obviously :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. My hair grew fast this time. Almost ready to donate again but not yet. I'll let it grow for another year or two. I cut mine every 3-5 years with a trim almost every month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must have really long hair :) lucky you. Mine takes
      F O R E V E R to grow

      Delete
  14. Hi Kiwi,
    Are you happy with your hair? I love mine and really like the sylist. She's going to wax my eyebrows next week. Hope you like how your hair turned out.

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Kiki, yes thanks its nice, it feels good to have it cut...was in dire need of it.

      Delete
  15. I hope he likes your new haircut! I like the second picture as well, is that Rory from Gilmore Girls? Looks like her! I can't see how you could go wrong with that style, it's very pretty and nothing too dramatic or extreme. Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Riley, yes it is her. Its a lovely style....mine is not quite like that but once that "just cut" look has gone and it grows a little and ive styled it myself it will be better. :)

      Delete
  16. Love the hairstyles! Sorry you are in trouble :(

    Getting a haircut is a dangerous proposition for me. My hair is also fairly long - and that's exactly how my husband likes it! I need his permission first, then have to do my best to ensure the hairdresser doesn't (accidently) cut too much off! I have had several experiences of telling hairdressers I don't want much length taken off, only to end up leaving with more of a haircut than I anticipated! Thankfully, I have now found one who doesn't do this. come to think of it, I think it's about time for another cut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rozz, good luck, mine wasnt quite a success, but he will grow to like it :) xx

      Delete