Hm let's see, keeping up with my most recent blog post, i'll ask this question that i've asked a few others..
What's a trigger phrase for you when you're about to be punished? Naughty, little girl, young lady, something else? That phrase that just makes you know youre in trouble.
Good question Playful. Usually i get a telling off of some sorts way before the actual spanking. He will tell me "thats it" and then I know. The other phrase is "bend over" he usuall says taht in the bedroom implement in hand and i know there is no going back...
As a fellow horse-lover...for how long have you been riding? Do you jump? Did you ever compete? Does your horse ever eat any fun snacks? I used to feed mine Nutri-Grain bars, he ate those right up!
Hi Riley, great question. Ive been riding ever since i was a kid so for 25 years or more. Ive never had one of my own until this year though...i wait 30 years to get one and then in the spce of a month I get two :). I used to jump - but not anymore. Never competed. Wow nutrigrain, no nothing as exciting except for the boy he eats peaches.
I've been saying on all the posts like this that March is Potato Chip month (crisps if in UK) so didn't know it was Question month. So I have two questions; do you like potato chips, and how did you and your husband meet?
lol i remember crisps. Hubby is my best friends brother. I have had the biggest crush on him for about 14 years and he didnt even know i existed.....:) nice story to tell grandkids at some MUCH later stage hehehehe
What are some of your favorite blogs around blogland? I'm not suggesting that you would select mine, but I automatically disqualify my blog from your answer since that isn't the point of the question. :)
Oh wow that is a hard qusetion, I guess all my favourites are all the ones i follow and can be found --------------------> (yours would be included if i could find the way to allow me to follow ;) )
Hey, that's no fun! I meant besides horse riding...everyone knows you like horses. :P Okay, new question. I thought "kiwi" in your nick meant New Zealand, but you called yourself English...does kiwi mean something else, or do you mean English in a different way?
LOL hi ana, sorry. OK how about swimming...or weight lifting in the gym. At least i get to sit at the gym and just push weights....no aerobic huffing and puffing - see how lazy i can be LOL. OK yes Kiwi is the nickname for ppl who live in NZ.....im British but live in NZ
Easiest question in the world...the day my son was born....well actually before that the day I found out i was pregnant...then the day i first felt him move, and then when he finally got here and i got to see what he looked like. id waited such a long time for him you see.... he is my world :)
Ok, a little late but fresh on my mind since I just got spanked for the 2nd time in a week after starting DD this week. Did yo find you got spanked more in the beginning while you two were learning the ropes and what was a spankable offense and did it take time for you take the spanking seriously?
HI DB....i have always taken spanking seriously. Im a spanko. NO i didnt get spanked more in teh beginning, Sir was hesitant about what he could spank me for and in his words he kept forgetting he was allowed to spank me. Before we started spanking we set some rules that we both agreed on so that we knew where the boundaries were. Now he just adds to them as he feels the need. He is getting more and more and more confident and loves our maintenance sundays. He often threatens to bring maintenance forward to any day of the week he so chooses. My first spankable offence was spending on an unsed credit card that we were saving for a particular reason...and he found out id spent on it and i was trying to pay it off before he found out - oops! That was my very first punishment.
Hm let's see, keeping up with my most recent blog post, i'll ask this question that i've asked a few others..
ReplyDeleteWhat's a trigger phrase for you when you're about to be punished? Naughty, little girl, young lady, something else? That phrase that just makes you know youre in trouble.
Good question Playful. Usually i get a telling off of some sorts way before the actual spanking. He will tell me "thats it" and then I know. The other phrase is "bend over" he usuall says taht in the bedroom implement in hand and i know there is no going back...
DeleteHow come my dryer has so much lint, and eats socks?
ReplyDeleteLOL good question Stormy, i wish i knew about the socks, they go missing in my machine all the time.
DeleteAs a fellow horse-lover...for how long have you been riding? Do you jump? Did you ever compete? Does your horse ever eat any fun snacks? I used to feed mine Nutri-Grain bars, he ate those right up!
ReplyDeleteHi Riley, great question. Ive been riding ever since i was a kid so for 25 years or more. Ive never had one of my own until this year though...i wait 30 years to get one and then in the spce of a month I get two :). I used to jump - but not anymore. Never competed. Wow nutrigrain, no nothing as exciting except for the boy he eats peaches.
DeleteAww how great you have two horses! I've always wanted one of my own but the closest I've come was leasing one. What breeds are yours?
DeleteI've been saying on all the posts like this that March is Potato Chip month (crisps if in UK) so didn't know it was Question month. So I have two questions; do you like potato chips, and how did you and your husband meet?
ReplyDeletelol i remember crisps. Hubby is my best friends brother. I have had the biggest crush on him for about 14 years and he didnt even know i existed.....:) nice story to tell grandkids at some MUCH later stage hehehehe
DeleteI'll do an easy one. What color is your hair? :-)
ReplyDeleteBrunette :)
DeleteWhat are some of your favorite blogs around blogland? I'm not suggesting that you would select mine, but I automatically disqualify my blog from your answer since that isn't the point of the question. :)
ReplyDelete-- Clint
Oh wow that is a hard qusetion, I guess all my favourites are all the ones i follow and can be found --------------------> (yours would be included if i could find the way to allow me to follow ;) )
DeleteNo spanking related. What's your favourite film?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
ohhh another hard on, so many to chose from but as i have only just watched the recent Breaking Dawn I have to say ...i love the twilight saga.
DeleteOh fun, I'll put up a Q&A on my blog, too. Let me see. What is your favorite (or if you're like me, least detested) exercise?
ReplyDeleteMy favourite exercise would be horse riding...
DeleteHey, that's no fun! I meant besides horse riding...everyone knows you like horses. :P Okay, new question. I thought "kiwi" in your nick meant New Zealand, but you called yourself English...does kiwi mean something else, or do you mean English in a different way?
DeleteLOL hi ana, sorry. OK how about swimming...or weight lifting in the gym. At least i get to sit at the gym and just push weights....no aerobic huffing and puffing - see how lazy i can be LOL.
DeleteOK yes Kiwi is the nickname for ppl who live in NZ.....im British but live in NZ
What was the happiest day of your life, And why?
ReplyDeleteEasiest question in the world...the day my son was born....well actually before that the day I found out i was pregnant...then the day i first felt him move, and then when he finally got here and i got to see what he looked like. id waited such a long time for him you see.... he is my world :)
DeleteLol. I thought you were from New Zealand and lived in Great Britain.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite food?
Kiki
hi Kiki, my fave food.....ohhh hard one, there are lots, i love salmon, pasta, fish and chips, curry....mmmm now im hungry lol
DeleteOk, a little late but fresh on my mind since I just got spanked for the 2nd time in a week after starting DD this week. Did yo find you got spanked more in the beginning while you two were learning the ropes and what was a spankable offense and did it take time for you take the spanking seriously?
ReplyDeleteHI DB....i have always taken spanking seriously. Im a spanko. NO i didnt get spanked more in teh beginning, Sir was hesitant about what he could spank me for and in his words he kept forgetting he was allowed to spank me. Before we started spanking we set some rules that we both agreed on so that we knew where the boundaries were. Now he just adds to them as he feels the need. He is getting more and more and more confident and loves our maintenance sundays. He often threatens to bring maintenance forward to any day of the week he so chooses.
DeleteMy first spankable offence was spending on an unsed credit card that we were saving for a particular reason...and he found out id spent on it and i was trying to pay it off before he found out - oops! That was my very first punishment.