Thursday, 27 December 2012
Dear Diary...a spank free christmas
a spank free Christmas was my goal.
I managed to get through Christmas day without being spanked. Even though a spanking was threatened, I did manage to get through the day without one. Yeah for me. But boxing day well, I couldn't keep it up could I. No. I broke that stupid rule because I was rushing around trying to get everything ready for another family get together and I left a wet towel on the bed. A cardinal rule...broken...despite trying my hardest.
And despite my parents being here, and the kids running around I found myself over the end of the bed being caned.
And afterwards he shrugs, and smiles at me as i wipe away my tears. That "knowing" smile that says to me behave yourself.
And its not so much the caning that bothered me, it hurt yes of course, but knowing my parents were down stairs and there I was bent over the pillows on the bed, skirt up over my back and my knickers pulled down around my ankles, holding tight to the bed covers, eyes tight shut as the cane swished and swooshed and cracked down on to my bottom. It was quite humiliating. But punishments are meant to be humiliating I guess.
And today...I sit here writing this with a sore bottom again. Out came the paddle and the cane, but he only used the cane. Sir really likes the cane at the moment. Anyway, i deserved it. I told him a little white lie and he found out. And then he discovered Id bought a DVD without his permission. Its only a little rule but still a rule. I have a million DVD's. At the start of this lifestyle he decided that enough was enough, no more DVD's without permission. I really didn't think he would mind, but of course he did. My punishment was swift and sharp...boy it hurt. The strokes of the cane came down very hard and very VERY quick. He told me afterwards that from now on if I don't confess immediately and he finds out then to expect very swift and hard consequences. Even just writing my infraction in my book is not good enough. I have to tell him immediately.
I have another appointment with the paddle on Sunday - maintenance day and I don't suppose for one minute he will go easy on me....we are child free and parent free - the whole house to ourselves.
I'd better behave tonight and tomorrow. Actually a good hard session will probably do me the world of good. But sssh dont tell Sir I said that.
And now I'm signing off for the night....the new remake of Dallas is about to start and I may have been a naughty girl today and on boxing day but Sir hasn't said i couldn't watch it....so I'm off to watch it.
Night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad you got your wish for Christmas. Sorry about Boxing Day. Did your parents or kiddies hear the action on Boxing Day. That would have been humiliating.
ReplyDeleteHopeyou enjoyed Dallas and that you get through Sunday w/o too many tears.
Hi Sunnygirl. I hope to God they didnt. Imagine the humiliation. My son has heard in the past...thats another post for another time though,...I really must tell you all about that LOL. Sheesh. But this time, no hopefully they didnt. The TV was turned on and he used the cane which is a quiet implement - unless I make a noise...which I tried my best not to.
DeleteDallas was awesome. Made me miss the original series of the 80's - and now Im showing my age LOL
A spank free Christmas seems like a worthy goal...though it may not be the best way to get through the holidays. Sometimes a little bit of stress relief can go a long way. Parent and child free on Sunday sounds nice...but maybe not combined with maintenance. Hmmph!
ReplyDeleteI think you might be right Grace, as it turned out I needed is on Boxing Day. Yeah Im looking forward to having Sir all to myself for the next 5 days...its going to be bliss because I miss him terribly when he is working. Id be lost if he were actually away away.
DeleteHmm, could you please give me Sir's email address?
ReplyDeleteI've got some crucial information for him. LOL.
Oh Bas!!! what about bloggy friends loyalty hehehe ;) honestly I dont need anyone telling tails on me i get into enough trouble all by myself LOL
DeleteHmm, could you please give me Sir's email address?
ReplyDeleteI've got some crucial information for him. LOL.
Glad that you had a good Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a spank free Christmas, sorry about boxing day :( I can underrtand how you felt with your parents there. Hopefully they didn't hear. My hubby expects me to confess to any broken rules, or anything I know he won't be too happy about.
ReplyDeleteGlad too that you got to watch Dallas, takes you back eh lol
Be good :) kid and parent free tomorrow sounds nice ... ecept for maintenance - bleach
Hugs
Roz
Funny, I'm the opposite. I was hoping FOR a spanking for Christmas and was annoyed that I didn't get one. Lol. Sorry yours was for a broken rule and not a more fun enjoyable kind, but the upside is that he's following through. Hope you all enjoyed your holidays.
ReplyDeleteohhh my gosh lol, i cant imagine being caned with other people in the house .. i bet that was a lesson learned! Sounds like you had a good holiday though, and like things are going well. :)
ReplyDelete