Following on from yesterday’s post, I have time to reconsider my feelings, get over myself and to stop over analysing (thanks Sweetgirl).
Sir called in to see me at work on his way to HIS work. We talked a little and I apologized for how I acted. He told me there was no need to carry on like I did on Sunday night. His last words to me were “Remember 10.30 not a minute later, and STAY in bed”
This was all I needed.
But to add to it, he rang me about 10.25pm to ask me what I was doing, and I could honestly say I was just headed up the stairs to bed so that I could ring him and say goodnight.
I am going to do my best for the rest of the week to just follow the rules. How hard can it be? They are easy enough.
I have been thinking about my behaviour on Sunday night. Plainly and simply I was just being a brat. I deliberately didn’t do what he asked of me and he saw right through me. He saw my attempts to get his attention and rather than give me what I was angling for (yes a spanking – or at least some hint that he would stick to his guns) he gave me a real punishment which was not to give me what I was acting up for. And I mean for goodness sake he had already spanked me and put me to bed! What more did I need.
His words on the Monday morning were perhaps a little insensitive. But I deserved them none the less. He was extremely tired, and I was just a plain naughty girl. I picked the wrong moment to show my stupid insecurity with behaviour which shouldn’t have happened anyway. Like picking daisy petals, will he step up, wont he step up.
Sir has given me no cause to think that DD is going to stop just because he is working. And I don’t know how many times he has said just ask if I want a spanking.
What do I do instead of asking? I play up. I leave damp towels on the bed deliberately. And then wonder why I can’t stay in position when he does spank me for it. It’s because I know deep down its not “real”. I set it up. Not everything, but yes, the damp towel 9/10 I set it up to get a reaction.
Which, is exactly what I was trying to do on Sunday night. Set it up. All because I’m horribly insecure. And he saw right through me and didn’t give in.
Good on Sir I say (now in hindsight, which is a wonderful thing, and with lots of helpful advice from my friend Sweetgirl)
I go out of my way to brat. I test him constantly. This just doesn’t work. This was proved profoundly to me on Sunday night/Monday morning.





Hi Kiwi, Glad you two talked and you are feeling much better.
ReplyDeleteGood on Sir indeed! It sounds as though he has given you the reassurance you needed too that your dynamic won't change because of the change in routine.
Yes, if you need/want a spanking ask rather than act out :)
Hugs
Roz
Hi Roz, thanks :) yeah this one was a big learning curve. Ive been warned not to test by a few friends, two in particular, but do I heed them...of course not. So yeah maybe this was what i needed to learn.
DeleteWell, almost time for bed so id better get going
thanks again
hugs kiwi xx
poor poor thing... try it - I always just ASK for a spanking. or climb over his lap and wiggle my bum :) that usually works.
ReplyDeleteHi Fondles, thanks :) i appreciate the support. Yeah I guess Ill just have to ask...i just hope the dynamic we have now doesnt change...thats what Im scared about. I guess a conversation needs to be had, rather than me playing up.
DeleteHugs kiwi xx
Hi Kiwi, you sure are not the only one who is insecure.
ReplyDeleteWe all need signals that the other one is still on board with TTWD.
Now you have learned that when you feel the need for those signals, there are two ways to get them: You can play up and hope for reactions, or you could just ask him.
I prefer the latter method. With playing up, to many things can go wrong.
Hugs,
Bas
Hi Bas,
DeletePlaying up certainly didnt get the result i was needing. I need to have the conversation with him, at the right time. Meantime, Im following his lead, following my rules and being obedient and not giving him any stress. I will wait for the right time and have a talk.
Thanks for the support. I think my brain wiring kinda blew on Sunday night LOL
Hugs kiwi xxx
First time reading this thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete