It's a relief. Night shift is now well underway. A week and a half in. I needn’t have worried about our routine. Sunday bedtime 10.30 came and upstairs I was marched up for maintenance (ouch) and promptly put to bed and with a warning to stay put or there would be consequences. I got up once for a call of nature and got a bark from down stairs “back to bed” but other than that I was a pure angel.
I have actually been really good all week, except for Monday. OH MY GOODNESS. I broke a big rule BIG TIME.
My phone rule! I must have always have my phone on me at all times, whether it be in my hand, on a desk next to me or tucked down my bra.
I missed 5 calls from Sir which caused him to run out of credit. And to top that off, he had come in to see me just after lunchtime had started and had to wait for me for an hour as I had gone to lunch with my son. Oops. Sir was not happy. I was given a major lecture there and then. And when I got home that night I was given an early bed time and then he went off to work and rang me and mentioned it again and said I would be punished for it the following morning and to expect the dreaded white tail.
Well, all I can say is that I made sure I was in bed well before my bed time. No messing around that night. It was fitful sleep because I can’t cope with whitetail.
Thankfully the next morning he was slightly more lenient and I just got the cane. I say just got, it still hurt and I was very remorseful but it could have been worse.
So Sir is still Sir. We are finding our new momentum. It’s taking a little while but we will get there.
But then this morning happened. I suppose you could say it started last night. I didn’t sleep well. I stayed in bed, but I didn’t sleep so well, and as a result, this morning I was tired.
Little Miss was supposed to go to school with me but then it was dad and then dad was too tired and then it was back to me. It was getting later and later. It takes me about 20 minutes to get to work from home. The school detour is another 20 minutes. I was low on gas for the car and I get a bit panicky when the gauge goes below ¼ of a tank. SO I got a little wound up. I can’t really be late for work, I needed to go and sort out some banking because I was adamant that I needed gas to get me to school and to work, Sir was adamant that I didn’t I would fine. My attitude sunk to an all time low. I yelled and cursed at him. He didn't yell back but he made it clear he wanted to do something. He was mad at me. I marched out of the house with a “whatever see ya later! And then I got mad at Little Miss too – which is another rule broken. Which he doesn't even know about yet. I was very much the bad tempered drama queen!
Turns out, he was right and I was VERY wrong. I got to work 2 minutes late with hardly a budge in the gas gauge.
So, I know what SHOULD happen when I get home. We all know what SHOULD happen when I get home, right?. I am not sure what WILL happen when I get home. I do know before night shift then I would get it tonight for sure. But with night shift there is no certainty. I will of course write it in my book ready for Sunday maintenance. So he will address it then, I do know that. But anyway, for one thing I do owe him an apology. I sent him a quick email this morning when I got to work…this exact one… wonder if he will get the message


Oh we had one of those kind of moments last night too. I hope you get what you need. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Renee, yes so do I. Not sure I will until at least the weekend though. Did you? ;)
Deletehugs kiwi xx
I did not. :( But I'm really really hoping for some kind of spankiness tonight...
DeleteSomething tell me he got the message even before you sent the text.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Hi Abby, hope you are right. I know 2 or 3 weeks ago he certainly would have and I would have been dealt with tonight for sure. But now with night shift I dont know if he will have time. The top in me thinks there is no reason he wont have time. Obviously he cant send me to bed at 5pm but he can instruct me to be in bed earlier than normal (and if he did that I would obey) - he could spank me before he goes to work...doesnt take THAT long. Especially when I know I deserve it. I will have to start trying to get used to delayed punishments. Not the ideal but best that we can do in the circumstances. I'll let you know.
DeleteHi Kiwi,
ReplyDeleteGlad you are settling into the new routine ok. Glad the spanking for Monday wasn't as bad as you had feared in might be. As for this morning, I can totally understand your reaction to the changing plans and to worrying about the gas. I stress too when the tank is under 1/4.
Like Abby said, I think it got the message. I hope it all ends ok.
Hugs
Roz
Hi Roz, yeah we are getting there..slowly. Monday wasnt too bad, I'm really glad he followed through. And yes, he certainly got the message...i ended up over the bed having to cope with the dreaded "white tail". I was going to post about it the next day but unfortatenly ive had the stomach flu, so Ill post in the next day or so.
DeleteEven though white tail hurt, Im really glad he followed through, on both counts.
LOL. I think Abby is right, was she?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Hi Ronnie, Oh yes he got the message. OUCH!!! I got the message right back ... no arguing, no swearing, no disobedience or disrespect allowed.
DeleteYou would have thought id have worked that out by now huh? hehe
Im so glad he followed through though.
Yelling and cursing would definately result in it being hard to sit for a while for me. Hopefully it gets taken care of sooner rather than later and you can move on from it. It seems whenever we have to delay a punishment the punishment itself is harder and longer. maybe it's just the mindset I'm in after being made to wait. You'll have to let me know if you notice the same thing.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Hi DB. Yeah it got taken care of, thats for sure, when i got home and before he went to work. Ouch. I find that if a punishment is delayed it tends to lose potency. Espeically if something happens at the beginning of the week and then he waits until Sunday maintenance. Its almost forgotten about. But hey, he didnt leave it, he followed through - big time "ouch"
DeleteGood luck! We all have our bad days.
ReplyDeleteHi Lea, yeah we do dont we, thanks. He dealt with it and I got through it and hopefully we wont have a repeat.
Delete