Wednesday, 19 December 2012

OMG I'm in TROUBLE



This is a really quick post.

 I have just looked at the clock.!!!

It's almost midnight.  I have been reading and commenting on blogs.  But its an hour and a half gone my bedtime. 

I spoke to Sir on the phone at 10.30 yawning and he said to go to bed and sleep.!!

OMG

I am SO in trouble!



12 comments:

  1. Hi Kiwi, this is kinda funny (sorry) because I was reading a new post just before and commented and saw you had commented and thought isn't she meant to be in bed? - Oops

    Well, looks like we may both be in trouble as I'm obviously still up, and it's now after midnight!

    Good luck!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz. Ummm yeah funny alright. I was technically in bed...just not asleep. I got a bit carried away with reading and commenting and then I saw the time...I texted sir and confessed. He said I was a very bad girl and that was that.
      Do you have a bedtime too?

      Delete
    2. I don't have a bedtime as such at the moment, but he does 'send' me to bed most nights.

      Delete
  2. Tell us what happened when you confssed that you stayed up too late.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI FD. I texted Sir straight away and he text back and said I was a bad girl. But nothing else yet. He came home very early this morning and went straight to bed - I was expecting a spanking..he did mention it that i was bad last night for not going to bed...so it may happen tonight or even tomorrow (Friday my time) Ill let you know.

      Delete
  3. well get off the computer silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dragons Rose, yes I am a silly girl....i was over my bedtime anyway so I thought why not send a quick post...in for a penny in for a pound kinda thing. Ill let you know what happens - i got told i was a very bad girl.

      Delete
  4. Does it help when I tell you that it only 15:34 on Wednesday right here? Absolutely not bedtime yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES ! Ill buy that. But I dont think Sir will :(...ill let you know

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Sunnygirl, I did as soon as i had posted (I was over my bedtime so I thought why not) and I texted Sir and confessed...he told me i was a very bad girl....he came home earlier than normal this morning (still dark) so it was too early to spank me this morning - maybe tonight, but then he may let me off until maintenance day.

      Delete
  6. Oh no, time can get away from you huh?
    Happens to me all the time! :)

    Hopefully he will go easy on you if it's combined with maintenance, or it could be worse? AK!

    ReplyDelete