Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Let the spanking New Year begin






I have been spanked every day since before  New Years Eve.  For a number of reasons, from just a friendly over the knee good girl spanking to a serious reminder to behave this year, to punishments for infractions.

New Years eve day was just a friendly (if you can call it friendly) over the knee spanking which led to much much nicer things.    







New Years Day was a tad more serious. I was made to kneel on the chair and was paddled and caned.





I then had to get on all fours in the living room while he walked around me paddling and caning as he wished. That was hard to take I have to admit. But it made me feel extremely submissive kneeling there on the floor at his feet.





January 2nd I was taken up stairs at bedtime and I had to kneel over the bed and again I was caned and paddled and then I had to go to bed. Even though I don't have work tomorrow, In fact I don't have work until 14th January I was still made to go to bed early...yuk.


We have had a week of no parents and no children and Sir told me he would be spanking me every day - and he has. He told me last night that he will spank me whenever he decides, I can always ask for one if I feel I want or need one, and for anything I do wrong without a doubt he will spank, but he will spank anytime he wants to, where he wants and how he wants (I'm thinking he kinda liked me on my knees at his feet)

In a word, I love it. I love this dominance in him. Even though my bum is rather sore today and will be for a few days no doubt. I still love it.

28 comments:

  1. Hi Kiwi,
    It seems that all our Happy new Year wishes, are doing their job in a great way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it would seem so Bas - long may it continue for both of us :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kiwi,

    Happy New Year! Wow, a spanking start to the year alright - glad you are enjoying it :) The dominance is yummy isn't it?

    Enjoy the rest of your time off.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, oh yes i so agree with you - the domination is just wonderful :) yeah another week off still yeeehaaa ;)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great start to your New Years!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI PK, it certainly was, long may it continue :)

      Delete
  4. A soundly spanked kiwigirl is a happy and respectful kiwigirl. Good for you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a way to celebrate the new year...the dominance is awesome...knowing you are all His and He can do as He wishes..and that He does wish...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect way to start the New Year. Lucky girl.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. souns like the perfect start to a new year! Happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Playful, Happy New Year - it was a great way to start the new year...Im hoping his new years resolution is to continue the dominance :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. yes and no lol....thanks Sunny girl...its been all quiet since because we have kids staying...but this weekend they are all going home so i guess i have some accounting to do

      Delete
  9. I'm really pleased for you...and kinda jealous, but our day will come! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisychain, I have no doubt that your day will come :) praying for you that it will come really soon
      hugs kiwi xx

      Delete
  10. so who's 'still' a naughty girl then? LOL
    Nice to read here again Kiwi :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL hi Dee- good to have you back blocking and commenting...have missed you heaps. Yes Im still a naughty girl...think I always will be LOL

      Delete
  11. Nice! Happy New Year, Kiwi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds an awful lot like you got what you were looking for.

    Have a happy 2013, Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so...its been quiet since because we have kids staying but they are going soon....at the weekend...back to more paddling no doubt

      Delete
  13. I love the hand, flogger, belt, paddle but I don't think I could handle the cane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *shudder* at even the thought of the cane....i dont like it all but its Sir's favourite implement

      Delete
  14. It sounds wonderful- long may it last!

    Happy New Year! (if it is not too late to say that)

    ReplyDelete