Thursday, 20 December 2012

Here it is, Merry Christmas


It's almost upon us.  That time of year.  Mums are frantic with stress, kids are like jumping beans full of energy and excitement waiting for the big fella to come.  And our HOH's have very itchy palms.  This time next week it will all be over with.

It's my last day at work tomorrow for 3 weeks so I probably wont get chance to post tomorrow.  I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas.  I do hope you are all not too stressed and not needing any of the above. 

Sir told me tonight before he left for work that I am getting one of these in the morning.  For last night's broken bed time rule, for this coming week with my parents staying, for maintenance just to keep me in line and on track while my parents are here.  He even said he would wake me up and get me out of bed in the morning if he gets home early, before I normally get up.  (that's what I like to hear) LOL.  It's what I need. 

I am almost done with the shopping.  Just groceries to get but that will happen on Saturday with my mum.  I need to put up the tree and wrap the presents but other than that, I think I am sorted.


So on that note, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.








 Have fun, be safe, don't stress ... or else .... Santa might get mad....
 

22 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Kiwi.
    Don't save up to many spankings for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi bas, merry christmas to you too...oh and dont worry, sir wont let me save them up lol

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Kiwi! I hope you have a wonderful time with the family and an enjoyable visit with your parents.

    Do try and be good over the summer hols - and I will too :) (Remember we are in the running for first spanked wife in 2013) - shesh!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz, OK...you're on...lets see who is the first to get a New Year Spanking....
      hugs kiwi xx

      Delete
  3. Merry christmas Kiwi to you and yours Hope everything goes as planned and that your morning reminder will keep you on the straight and narrow for the next couple of days.

    Have the happiest of holidays and see you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiwi,

      Have a wonderful, wonderful tome.

      Merry Christmas to you are yours.

      Love,
      Ronnie
      xx

      Delete
    2. Hi sunnygirl. Yes it did...i managed to keep in check until boxin day and then i got a walloping - and then today too *sigh*
      hope your christmas was great too

      Delete
  4. Merry Merry Christmas. Enjoy the family time!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi abby, thank you - i did. parents ahve gone back home now...miss them already

      Delete
  5. Have a Merry Christmas and try to keep from earning any punishment. Love the cartoon of Santa spanking. :D

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI cat, you too, hopefully you managed better than me

      Delete
  6. Merry Christmas, hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Kiwi! I'm looking forward to seeing what develops for you in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rich, Im guessing a lot more spanking...Sir seems to be in his element...he loves it when im doing as Im told and he has realized a good spanking gets those results.

      Delete
  8. Happy holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete