Thursday 5th April.
I have been spanked, well paddled, 3 times in a row now and even 2 in one day! (well one night and the next morning). Thankfully they have not been seriously hard punishments, just quick there and then admonishments. Still, my bum is sore.
Sir has decided to hang the wooden paddle on the back of the bedroom door – easy access he says. And it IS very easy access ….On Tuesday morning I got 5 whacks with it because I once again broke the “no wet towels on the bed” rule. *Sigh*. I don’t mean to forget them, just mornings are such a rush. I was in the bathroom getting ready and I heard him mention the towels. I cringed. He marched me back into the bedroom, made me pick them up and hang them where they belong, then a I felt his big hand gently pushing me over the bed and he grabbed the paddle and I got walloped with it. Ouch. I have remembered since.
Last night we were snuggling and I was leaning in to him and all of a sudden he pulled me not completely over his lap but almost and started hand spanking me telling me what a naughty girl I am and that I never listen and learn and he has to repeat himself and that I need to do better. All I could do was answer “Yes sir, No sir, sorry sir, Ill do better Sir”.
He let me up kissed me and told me he loved me. I was so floating on cloud 9 for the rest of the night, feeling very submissive and respectful.BUT this morning, I really don’t know what happened. I did everything I should do, all my chores, I hung up the towels, made the bed, everything. I did say to him “hey look, no towels” and he replied that he shouldn’t have to check, it’s a rule and I should just do it – like a boss in a factory has rules for his employers and if they don’t follow the rules they just get fired. I asked him (perhaps in a too cheeky a manner I guess) he is going to fire me is he? Well, the next thing I know, I’m being bent of the bed, skirt pulled up and I’m getting a good few hard whacks with the paddle. Owwwwwwww!!! I was almost on the verge of tears when he had finished. And the telling off, to stop being so mouthy and cheeky! Thank God it was only 5 and not the 25 he threatened me with in bed last night!
I drove to work with a very warm bum but a big huge smile on my face feeling very much like the cheshire cat heheh xx such an awesome feeling. I am SO going to be good over the Easter break :D



Wow, he's really stepping it up for you! It's funny how punishments hurt but make one feel content inside nonetheless. Have a wonderful Easter, Kiwi!
ReplyDeleteHi Riley, yes he is :) even just little there and then ones and then the big huge ones...its all great. Yes, Im feeling very content today :)
Deletehave a great Easter Riley xxx
Rileys comment is right on. Punishments hurt but make us feel better, its that crazy push/pull, love/hate thing lol.
ReplyDeleteHI Playful - yes they do, even the little quickie ones as well as the long hard drawn out serious ones....well, they are all serious, but you know what i mean ;)
Deletehave a great easter xxx
I love driving to work on a sore bottom... not sure why. I just do.
ReplyDeleteSitting all day on the crappy chair at the office with a sore bottom? Not so much.
LOL kitty, yes its cool isnt it, that soreness - a gentle reminder :) love it too.
Deletehugs kiwi xxx
I love it when Dragon leaves me with a warm bum in the mornings. I get to feel his hands on me for as long as the sting lasts. Unfortunately, those morning quickies fade fast.
ReplyDeleteSo, is it a good thing or a bad thing that he is stepping up?
Hi Dragon's rose....mmmmm nice feeling huh? and yes ITS A HUGELY GREAT THING that he is stepping up :D
Deletehgus kiwi xxx
Ouch! I'd feel awful for you but I know you are happy (nutty..but happy!)
ReplyDeletehi Stormy, i know you dont understand it, but yes, Im happy, deeply content and happy and trying hard to be good
Deletehave a lovely easter
hugs kiwi xxx
Lol Kiwi...I'm with Stormy, but am glad you are happy.
ReplyDeleteI know susie...but i guess im a spanko - and its a very difficult line to walk...spanking for pleasure and then spanking for punishment.....hard one.
DeleteLOL...yeah, nutty but happy. :D But we love you for it. Glad you sound so happy and peaceful. I was surprised to see another post when you said you'd be gone! Try to stay out of trouble, ok? :) Though I'm sure I'll be joining you soon enough...
ReplyDeleteLOL awww thanks Ana. Yeah i am...was...will be again :) (another post in the offing)...yeah i had two posts ready to go before i left :) back now though....hope you are doing ok
Deletehugs kiwi xx
You're so cute, kiwi! You're such a spanko, lol!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kitty
P.S. Thanks for the sweet e-mail Easter wishes!
LOL thats for sure Kitty
DeleteGlad to hear you so happy. I have a love hate relationship with the paddle. I don't want it but I miss it. I don't understand it but it is.
ReplyDelete*shudder* urrgghh the paddle hurts so much
DeleteI have yet to experience a paddle, but I have had my bottom warmed before work before AND we also have the NO wet towels rule for the bed! I have only been swatted for it though. Have a great Easter!
ReplyDeletei dont like the wooden paddle, but Sir seems to think it doesnt hurt me at all and that he should think of another implement to get his point across :( he has no idea how bad it hurts....glad im not the only with with a no wet towel rule
Delete;)
hugs kiwi xx
Isnt it funny how being spanked makes us feel so wonderful and happy easter to you both.
ReplyDeleteits wonderful isnt it? :)
DeleteGood over Easter break? Oh, yeah. Tell us another one!
ReplyDeleteI did try....very hard. But i failed pretty badly yesterday - and was allowed to get away with it....confusing, frustrating, not sure how to handle it now....hmmmmm
Delete